Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tonights patch

This is a discussion on Tonights patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i always wanted to know what cheaters/buggers/gb farmers thinkin when K2 suggests a solution. it must be like " HAHAAHAHHA ...
Page: 2

asenptot

i always wanted to know what cheaters/buggers/gb farmers thinkin when K2 suggests a solution. it must be like " HAHAAHAHHA LMFAO aaoooooowww i m so scared HAHAHAHA" K2 solutions FTW ! peh..

Banned

waste of time tbh , i mean they koxp all day so lvls are not important to them they can replace what they loose at the drop of a hat and the fact your charging such a small amount , 3kcoins i mean ffs why not just charge 1 coin THERE FUCKING GOLD FARMERS damn man i would love to see something well thought up come from k2 not just bathroom reading material we been getting :angry:

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Not really going to change anything. Since ALL chat travels far also so they would just be in middle at anvil now and one when you /town i would say shout once for like 10 seconds or something.

Banned

The solutions that creates even bigger problems i miss k2 sometimes.

legendmage

The solution isnt that bad.. atleast it will slow down the process of chinese farmers spamming up chat in moradon. Im guessing most people who do spam gb sites are chinese sweatshop workers have no idea in hell how to actually play KO so lvling to 35 might be challenging cause all of the exp spots taken by koxpers (haha owned by themselves)

just got 3000 hours free premium after i relogged, thx k2 bb

Banned

The solution isnt that bad.. atleast it will slow down the process of chinese farmers spamming up chat in moradon. Im guessing most people who do spam gb sites are chinese sweatshop workers have no idea in hell how to actually play KO so lvling to 35 might be challenging cause all of the exp spots taken by koxpers (haha owned by themselves)[/b]
    The sulution what i see made new problems, players getting spammed in PMs and low lvl´s have it much harder to lvl up ten before.

If you think chinese players will lvl up to 35 by themself you´re wrong, actually koreans is the best players of knight online shown in the championship when they won all the time.

The sulution what i see made new problems, players getting spammed in PMs and low lvl´s have it much harder to lvl up ten before.

If you think chinese players will lvl up to 35 by themself you´re wrong, actually koreans is the best players of knight online shown in the championship when they won all the time.[/b]

Did you play in world championships? Hope not because they had ever advantage possible when it came to the game and saw nothing special form them at all. They had used a map we had never seen, but they had used for months. We used lvl 83 chars for the first time whereas they could have been doing it for awhile. And i think they had a dmg boost... but that has never been proven. And im trully missing what any of that had to do with chinese gold farmers lvling to 35 in 30 mins so they can shout for free.

On topic Yep another epic fail way to waste a merchant chars time to lvl to 35.

Banned

And im trully missing what any of that had to do with chinese gold farmers lvling to 35 in 30 mins so they can shout for free.[/b]
    Yes i did play...I was in ERROR on the championship server! h34r: , the reason i talked about them was to prove that they are the better, you might think USKO´s turks are more skilled then korean players idont know :P

"spam gb sites are chinese sweatshop workers have no idea in hell how to actually play KO so lvling to 35 might be challenging cause all of the exp spots taken by koxpers (haha owned by themselves)"

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Yes i did play...I was in ERROR on the championship server! h34r: , the reason i talked about them was to prove that they are the better, you might think USKO´s turks are more skilled then korean players idont know :P

"spam gb sites are chinese sweatshop workers have no idea in hell how to actually play KO so lvling to 35 might be challenging cause all of the exp spots taken by koxpers (haha owned by themselves)"[/b]
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Are you joking? Where do you think the gold farmer shouters come from? Maybe they are from the thousands of koxp parties? Maybe. just maybe.

"spam gb sites are chinese sweatshop workers have no idea in hell how to actually play KO so lvling to 35 might be challenging cause all of the exp spots taken by koxpers (haha owned by themselves)"[/b]

Oh that explains everything your from C-west... So you dont know what good pk is. Did you really find them better? And yes i found that most turkish gentlemen and ladies are mostly better then them and even more so than alot of americans.

Well that&#39;s not hard lawl.. They can make 35+ in no time .. And they already got lot of char&#39;s lvl 35+ so that gonna make a shit.. >.<

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think it should be more than 3000 coins.

If they shout every 3 seconds. Then 1 GB will get you 28 hours.

It will only work if it makes gold farming much less worth it.

I like. Keep trying stuff, it&#39;s the only way.

wawh

looooooooooooooooooool

even a 5 year old can make better suggestions that actuelly will be effective

its only 3k rofl and only lvl 35 hahahhahahaha, they lvl 24/7 even lvl characters to 80 and sell for coins
    what makes k2 think they can&#39;t lvl above 35?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast