Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Too many user on Akara 1

This is a discussion on Too many user on Akara 1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have been trying to login into akara 1 for bdw, and it's always too many users logged on. You ...
Page: 1

synergyhockey

i have been trying to login into akara 1 for bdw, and it's always too many users logged on. You have to log into akara 1 more than 1 hour before bdw. They really need to do something about this problem. Now, too many users on akara 2 also. They should atleast put bdw on a2 also becuase of the amount of people which go to it every day. There would be 700+ orcs and 500+ humans. If they make a cap on bdw maybe more orcs would be able to participate due to the #'s allowed on a1. Maybe they should make akara 1 and akara 2 have the same functions such as 70 temple and bdw, then a3 and open up a4 again as normal servers.

CuriositY

The problem is about 3 server ..

The problem is about 3 server ..[/b]
    How come? explain please..

CuriositY

Because I heard there is like maybe 50 000 Players that can log in every server so 50 k X 3 = 150 k
    So that if they lower the ammount of server 150 k / 2 = 75 k player in every server that can log..

This is an example of player that can log but I don't know the ammount of player that can log.

Now it is too many users in Akara 2 too... this is insane, I haven't been able to go to BDW in the last 3 days... It was stupid by k2 to remove 4th server.

synergyhockey

akara has to be the most populated server and needs more than 3 servers

It's the sheer amount of macros taking up the server space.

And this time it isn't the turks (amazing?), It's the Chinese.

They make new accounts, train them to ~30 and do that Shadow Seeker quest. Once 3 days are up, they decide to make a new character. And this isn't the only thing they do. Every spot with Glyptodont type monsters are taken, basically anywhere where you can make a quick buck.

Don't believe me? Check out Shadow Seekers in Moradon, fucking firework show.

Why? What do Shadow Seekers drop?

SonOfaGun

+8 nooby items i think?
    this also happens on Pathos, its absolutely ridiculous.
    Since China KO got shutdown a lot of chinese members comeover and bring their version of KOXP, i dont think K2 is familiar with this type :mellow:
    but i bet k2's gonna hav a crackdown on it tho cause i dont think most chinese hackers buy prem unlike the turk koxpers

Why? What do Shadow Seekers drop?[/b]
    The drops aren't what they want. Theres a newb quest that hands out Viper Staff +3 for killing 30 of them, and the quest is repeatable. Viper Staff +3 at NPC is 300k+

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

akara is full of fuckin chinese dupers and they lure/ks like hell

tommyleonghk

Now it is too many users in Akara 2 too... this is insane, I haven't been able to go to BDW in the last 3 days... It was stupid by k2 to remove 4th server.[/b]
    praise the lord u have 3

we have 2 <_< (ronark)

back to topic:

even 1 time this happened to me.... too many users.... (and i was gold prem <_< )

akara is full of fuckin chinese dupers and they lure/ks like hell[/b]
    every server is the same

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

The drops aren&#39;t what they want. Theres a newb quest that hands out Viper Staff +3 for killing 30 of them, and the quest is repeatable. Viper Staff +3 at NPC is 300k+[/b]
    But surely they can just use their high level chars and do the 30 lard orc quest, legit, and get +5 vipers instead? :|

But surely they can just use their high level chars and do the 30 lard orc quest, legit, and get +5 vipers instead? :|[/b]
    Don&#39;t you need 40+ for that quest? That will take a few more hours of training, wasting their precious 3 days of premium, and I don&#39;t think the price difference between those two stave&#39;s are that big. Also, that spot is taken by them as well, but comparing the amount of macro&#39;s there to the Shadow Seekers spot is like comparing my penis to George Bush&#39;s, fucking huge difference.

Banned

santa on a1 right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast