Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

too much

This is a discussion on too much within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this event has gone on way to much already this is to much of a good thing. if this event ...
Page: 1

Default too much

this event has gone on way to much already this is to much of a good thing. if this event goes throughout the weekend were gonna have 200new lvl 80s and 1000new lvl 78s and its not like the fucking turks need this they just koxped their lvl.

change your sig, change your attitude or change your forum

changed my sig, not changing the facts and you know im right about turks

no, i know you're ignorant of turks, and thank you for changing your sig

back to point this event has gone on way to much and its gonna be the final blow to the servers if it stays on troughout the weekend

Default Re: too much

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    this event has gone on way to much already this is to much of a good thing. if this event goes throughout the weekend were gonna have 200new lvl 80s and 1000new lvl 78s and its not like the fucking turks need this they just koxped their lvl.
    Omg ! Stop crying !

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oh will u stfu the events been around a few days...the santa was around a lot longer and it didnt ruin the game

he's just upset that he grinded all the way to 80, or whatever level he is, and now there is an easier way

PFK

yer true..this is how it is on humans side...the lag is so bad u get dcd ater every turkey..315246 ppl r just camping it, it lags so much on the server that u cant really play on it when the turkey is there...

................... yet nobody complained about the cursed santa's...... interesting

PFK

im not complaining about the xp its the lag..sad1st almost got owned yesterday when we were farming .. its the lag that sux nothing else

EvilG

Originally posted by PADDY
    ................... yet nobody complained about the cursed santa's...... interesting
    Cursed santa's spawned every 6 hours, not every hour. There's no point to playing normally, cuz there's only like 30 minutes between spawns if you do all 3 servers.

Originally posted by PADDY
    the turk weren't that bad back then :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r:

:wub: :wub: such good gun turks :( anyone i miss you sex pls baba

Pixiecatt

makes me wonder what country this guy is from. Obviously he's forgotten this is USKO!!! We celebrate Thanksgiving in the US!!!! This is a THANKSGIVING EVENT! Deal with it.

Banned

be honest with yourself, is it worth it to log in every 3min and have to deal with the huge lag. not to mention having a 99.9% chance of getting dc.

but then i play this game to have fun, that isnt fun to me so im in cz right now :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast