Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

too much

This is a discussion on too much within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey last night i was in dcz for bout 4 hours i didnt get koxped once so i could give ...
Page: 2

420_69

hey last night i was in dcz for bout 4 hours i didnt get koxped once so i could give a shit bout it being a lil laggy

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Actually it's pretty cool, seeing as nobody can do anything else. It's either exp this way, or don't play at all because you'll die cause of the lag involved.

Kailean

Default Re: too much

Originally posted by SteVe_666_O+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SteVe_666_O)</div>
    Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing@
    this event has gone on way to much already this is to much of a good thing. if this event goes throughout the weekend were gonna have 200new lvl 80s and 1000new lvl 78s and its not like the fucking turks need this they just koxped their lvl.
    Omg ! Stop crying ![/b]
    +1

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

oh will u stfu the events been around a few days...the santa was around a lot longer and it didnt ruin the game
    another +1. santa was for... how long? 3 weeks? or sth like that.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

yeah santa spawn time is 6 hours, this is like 30 mins to do it in all 3 servers + it aint thanks giving anymore... so why should should the event continue... its retard you cant do shit, its completely lagged in everyserver.

A.q Server Disco.

id rather be doing paramun right now instead of this shit..... -_-

Aba

I love it, me and koko get every box :lol: working on getting to the +3 silver earring

Originally posted by Aba
    I love it, me and koko get every box *:lol: working on getting to the +3 silver earring

I dc every time the bloody bird has almost no hp...fuck you

Originally posted by Aba
    I love it, me and koko get every box *:lol: working on getting to the +3 silver earring
    what stats does it have? or its a regular silver earring? -_-

Havvk

wow i should go human side damm it,foreach human there here are 4 guys spaming the chat with laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggg g
    a

but is nice exp ^_^

Havvk

Originally posted by Turbanator
    yeah santa spawn time is 6 hours, this is like 30 mins to do it in all 3 servers + it aint thanks giving anymore... so why should should the event continue... its retard you cant do shit, its completely lagged in everyserver.

A.q Server Disco. *

u know how many paramuns u have to kill to get the same exp that
    the cursed shit gives u?

If the spawn wasent 30mins apart it wouldent be so bad. Plus didn't santa's give less xp.

Its nice but impossible to do anything else premium or not.

Aba

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Turbanator

A.q Server Disco. *

u know how many paramuns u have to kill to get the same exp that
    the cursed shit gives u?[/b]

lmfao- might as well do paramuns in d1 with that mindset

anyone up for farming worms d3?

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

yeah but this lag is shit man. a.q DC aga baba every fucking 2 mins a.q k2 gobble event my white ass

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

was nice for a day but shouldn't be let to go on. Remember that when the santas where arround, having lvl65 was a big deal... now when 70 is nothing, being able to make 25%+ a day for everyone at lvls over 72 is ridiculous. And for the ppl already 75+ if not almost 80 is a huge advantage. I know that eventually there's gonna be lvl80s everywhere... but why speed the process so much?

Eitherway i don't really care cuz leving in 16 days, prolly less

From what i know the higher lvl u are, the less % u get from it, unlike CSC with constant 0,4% per CSC. What really piss me off is I cant do anything else than expin by this stupid bird, anything else is impossible cuz as soon the bird need to be killed on a specific server, the server lags to %¤"=%(/"("&% and u end up DCing a couple times before u can stay in the server for a few mins. I wish this stupid event stop asap, ffs I was plannin to pk after they fixed koxp, but now this.... <_< <_< <_<

nefertari

Spot the important part of this title "Thanksgiving DAY".Yes thats right it's a day(24hours) goodnight godbless and FO gobble gobble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast