Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

too much

This is a discussion on too much within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wish they would take the gay thing off...lags the shit outta the server so u cant do nuthin...
Page: 3

Banned

i wish they would take the gay thing off...lags the shit outta the server so u cant do nuthin

ChaosThreat

The SANTA spawn was about 8 hours not every damn 30 minutes. THis is K2's way of replacing KOXP for Turk's until they can crack it again....go figure!! I mean why help the Americans or anything, K2 just wants your damn money so they can sit in their office and not do anything to ever fix this game, hence the whole attempt of the NO PREMIUM NOVEMBER that didn't work out but seriously if you were to ban every Turkish IP for a day imagine the gameplay....SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

oh quit ya bloody whining ya bunch of kids, you moan when they don't do shit and you moan when they do

ChaosThreat

Lets see because if they do something it benefits the TURKS and if they dont do something it benefits the TURKS, examples, KOXP or FREE XP GOBBLE...you tell me why we shouldn't complain if they are going to take our money and do nothing towards improving the game with it. :angry:

mordeth

b/c you get just as much benefit out of the cursed gobbles as the turkish population does? I mean come off of it, you think turkish players get the KnightOnline Client version 5000 w/no lag or dc? Of course they dont, so they suffer from the same problems that you or I do. So instead of blindly complaining and moaning about turkish players and k2 (btw I hope you die for making me defend k2), learn to only place blame where it is deserved and stop acting like a child.

H20

i think we should all get along?
    Group hug? :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123