Too much time passed?

This is a discussion on Too much time passed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK I lent exceptional shard and md+1 rb to a friend at the start of december. I've not been online ...
Page: 1

denon33

OK I lent exceptional shard and md+1 rb to a friend at the start of december. I've not been online or helped the clan since that date ( I have but maybe a max of 10hrs total, and have been playing a different character. ).

I kinda feel guilty about it, and said at the time to keep the md+1rb. But I always wanted the shard back at some point. During those 10 hrs online I have asked for it back, but coz he changes characters alot he has it sealed on an account without prem and is unable to unseal it. I trust him 100% and I know the guy is still playing. My question is...Has too much time passed to ask for it back?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

nah scrub. Your item, if you LENT it to him, you have every right to ask for it whenever you wish.

If he was going to seal it, he might as well have just given it back, it is yours, not his, and you should not suffer at his expense.

denon33

Dont want to "aire" his dirty laundry but I know he is kinda hard up atm. I'm not the only one he owes stuff to, and all the stuff he owes is sealed on an account he can't afford to pay prem to unseal it. I am right in thinking u have to have atleast gold prem to unseal?

Dont want to "aire" his dirty laundry but I know he is kinda hard up atm. I'm not the only one he owes stuff to, and all the stuff he owes is sealed on an account he can't afford to pay prem to unseal it. I am right in thinking u have to have atleast gold prem to unseal?

Yes, you need gold or plat to seal/unseal.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

id make him take an ss of the items sealed on the acc with no prem to be sure he aint bullshitting you.
    but then again u stated u trust him 100%

I think its a couple cheap items and if it's a friend you should call it a gyft and let it go..

No Drama FTW.

Shane1911

I trust him 100%[/b]
    LOL. If I had a nickle for every time some lost items or had their accounts compromised because of "100% trust", I would be able to buy K2 and fix all this crap.