Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Too Phantom_Rogue...and ppl who has "inside" info

This is a discussion on Too Phantom_Rogue...and ppl who has "inside" info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink lemme sleep i'll answer in the morning :P 4 am -_- GN and dont forget me ...
Page: 2

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by phantomlink
    lemme sleep i'll answer in the morning :P 4 am -_-
    GN and dont forget me B)

tolgahan

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by tolgahan
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27925
    Tha_Diablo look at here
    ty for your input tolgahan!

but i want a K2 answer also....

so bump too Phantom and i hope he did wake up -_-!!

tolgahan

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tha_Diablo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

so bump too Phantom and i hope he did wake up -_-!![/b]
    koxp cracker added this mod to koxp.
    Lots of ppl says its working.
    They are selling this mod.
    As i saw they are sending u some dll files n u ll just activate "attack enemy" on koxp.
    If someone buys n sends that dlls to you u can use cz koxp too.
    Sellers says they sold it to 10+ ppl in a day.I dont think i ll take time to publish these dlls to all ppl.
    n i dont think k2 cares about it.i am not sure if phantom said this to k2..

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tha_Diablo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

so bump too Phantom and i hope he did wake up -_-!![/b]
    That was pretty much it, program was cracked and edited to include a cz feature

Flay

bug in beta, my g15 gaming / macroing keyboard works :S
    my guy wouldnt go down when he ran thru 5 sins, and hes lvl 60 cuz im lazy

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    That was pretty much it, program was cracked and edited to include a cz feature[/b]
    ok thats very clear too me! But how about K2..........

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo@
    1. K2 is aware of this problem? or not?
    2. Will it be fixed soon...as in a 1-2-3 days (not months ).... or we wait till ROFD? *
    3. does K2 have some Spy's working who supply the hackers the tools and info they need too fukk up the game once more? *
    4.If this sh^t happens in ROFD all we LEGIT players better stop playing because we will have an army of lvl 80 cheaters in a few months! So can K2 do something about it or not too make sure that it wont be able too use in ROFD?
    I hope you can answer me this ^^ because i allrdy know:

<!--QuoteBegin-Tha_Diablo

I noticed that Arrow hack is back in CZ and it spreading like a virus (what a funny statement, so double ...

Tha_Diablo

:wub: info plz ...

Banned Senior Member

All they can do is see that RoFD can do against the macros with the new code, but as for people hacking koxp and editing it with CZ abilities, thats up to the KOXP company to fix

Tha_Diablo

:wacko:

orxlayer

Its funny cuz there is lvl70's in my server that I've never xped with nor pked with.

Its preety easy to notice the players who have been playing or not. Those who reach lvl70's are usually lvling a lot, and you would be seeing them in xp-spots. Yet I've never seen some of these new lvl70 players.

They say that they name-changed, blah blah..lol. Name-change scrolls was the most irresponsible idea by K2. In my opinion, since K2 implemented the name-change scrolls, there needs to be a method where any players can check what other players previous names were. Either that, or eliminate name-change scrolls before ROFD is released.
    We need to be able to keep track of those who break the rules and play unfairly.

Most people that actually lvled to 70, their reputation within the server usually gets built up and unless they are completely un-happy with their names, players usually keep their original name.

All they can do is see that RoFD can do against the macros with the new code, but as for people hacking koxp and editing it with CZ abilities, thats up to the KOXP company to fix
    a short version about k2 dont care about koxp?

Tha_Diablo

I really dont understand anyting phantom replied i understand if koxp is hacked with new cz feature that the problem lies at koxp company but do i care ? I want K2 too make sure that there WONT ben any Koxp company by making sure koxp will never get into the game! Im clear with the answers i wanna have and what do i get? An answer i will mostly hear from politic ppl... a lot of words and with totally no meaning!! I wanna hear clear answers for example:

1. Yes, but they dont give a damm
    2. It will never be fixed
    3. Yes whole K2 is corrupt
    4. They can do something about it but they probally wont....

^^ CLEAR answers with no bullsh^ting...

So I ask AGAIN....phantom can you plz reply with clear answers and not with a lovely story i dont care ....

Banned Senior Member

I cant really speak on K2's behalf, I dunno what they are doing about koxp, let alone now that arrow shower hack is back in cz. I cant give you a clear answer

priestish

They have KoXp for JapKo and KorKo. And during the International Chap, we felt the presense of 3rd programmer. So my guess, RoFD will not solve the problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast