Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Too Phantom_Rogue...and ppl who has "inside" info

This is a discussion on Too Phantom_Rogue...and ppl who has "inside" info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They should just change arrow shower so you got to be close to the enemy to hit or it will ...
Page: 3

ViSeH

They should just change arrow shower so you got to be close to the enemy to hit or it will say casting failed
    and about the other skills who cares they are weak anyways

Serva

Originally posted by phantomlink
    All they can do is see that RoFD can do against the macros with the new code, but as for people hacking koxp and editing it with CZ abilities, thats up to the KOXP company to fix
    Are you kidding me? This isn't up to the KOXP company to fix. This is up to K2 to prevent those things from happening!
    It's like saying to your kid: you can't eat that candy, but you give it into his hands. And later you blame the kid for eating it.
    Where is the logic?

tolgahan

let alone now that arrow shower hack is back in cz
    ahahahhaa
    zuahahahhahahahha
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    ROLLLLLLf
    arent u sure yet?

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Give up playin Ko. Thats what i want...Koxp n Hacks will be forever... Thats what i want 2.

TunaFishyMe

K2 should pay KOXP not to make KO hacks. Thats the only way they can keep the game cheat-free cuz they are so pathetic

ABCSTER

get rid off arrow shower its a pointless skill

ViSeH

Originally posted by ABCSTER
    That was the most stupid idea I have ever heard the game is full of bugs etc why not just get rid of it huh? damn im shocked

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Get rid off light feet 2 then . coz mages can use it by a program. yur idea is so silly

jus thinking of my bow with 100 elemental damage in cz arrow shower hacking makes me horny

De_Piere

that is by far away the most stupid idea i've heard lately, sure lets' get rid off arrow shower, gate,swift, lf ...and cut off important parts of the game

ViSeH

Thats what I said <_<

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo
    I really dont understand anyting phantom replied i understand if koxp is hacked with new cz feature that the problem lies at koxp company but do i care ? I want K2 too make sure that there WONT ben any Koxp company by making sure koxp will never get into the game! Im clear with the answers i wanna have and what do i get? An answer i will mostly hear from politic ppl... a lot of words and with totally no meaning!! I wanna hear clear answers for example:

1. Yes, but they dont give a damm
    2. It will never be fixed
    3. Yes whole K2 is corrupt
    4. They can do something about it but they probally wont....

^^ CLEAR answers with no bullsh^ting...

So I ask AGAIN....phantom can you plz reply with clear answers and not with a lovely story i dont care ....
    No disrespect bro but if you want Phantom to ONLY answer you then send a damm PM lol, why put in main section of forum and expect no one else to comment ? Your begging for flames and non helpful responses, also in short Phantom is basically telling you he doesny have the slightest clue as to wtf K2 is and will do about this issue, wonder why I can see that and you cant ?

Psy

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ABCSTER
    That was the most stupid idea I have ever heard the game is full of bugs etc why not just get rid of it huh? damn im shocked[/b]
    Allow the forgotten temple to be bugged or get rid of it?
    Allow isiloon to be bugged or get rid of it?
    Allow ctrl + minor heal combo to be allowed or get rid of it?
    Allow James Laurent to be the "Babashop Godfather" or get rid of him?

cypher ahs always had a dik w/ macroers up the ass im kinda used to it... thas y theres so many lures on that server

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123