Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Top 10 Human And Orc Clans on Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 Human And Orc Clans on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did it because seth has a mouth on him and I kinda don't care about any of you little ...
Page: 4

Sethesh

I did it because seth has a mouth on him and I kinda don't care about any of you little shits anymore.
    Did he had a sesion about it with his psychiatrist?? If not - it could help maby. And Priestess i think my sence of humour is all right i can asure U.

They lured isiloon on our priest ore on serwants. For me its the same as luring serwants on isiloon - mathematicly speaking the way point make is the same.

Lemon - one question - u played in Immortal Souls before - you have the same relation to ppl as they had.
    Priestess U remember pfil?? Lemon is the same.

PriesTesS

Originally posted by Kailean

seth isnt a noob like you(or lotusflower*, who consideres himself as the best priest ever *h43r: *) and he wont put his own clan on this list.
    as for illu, hmm its not the topic about the most fucked up clans, so there is no room for ya.

not you, kaileen ...

yes, i talked to Pfil a few times. There's big diffences between him and Lemon.

TakeCare

mine List in nps
    EL MORAD:
    PaTRiot
    Ready2Die
    Illuminati
    Inferno/DeusManus/Symbiosis (maybe u guys know ur clan nps?its not so hard to count them)

Karus:
    LastAlliance
    1nt3grity
    Sweet
    Orc
    DeviantPacifists

-demonpriest-

Originally posted by TakeCare+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakeCare)</div>
    mine List in nps
    EL MORAD:
    PaTRiot
    Ready2Die
    Illuminati
    Inferno/DeusManus/Symbiosis (maybe u guys know ur clan nps?its not so hard to count them)

Karus:
    LastAlliance
    1nt3grity
    Sweet
    Orc
    DeviantPacifists[/b]
    yup :wub:

Originally posted by dias@
    <!--QuoteBegin--demonpriest-

and the clan Thelegioners got best mages at humanside with the most nps.

Best Mages? You mean the ones who collected their nps by abusing tower or just know nova town? <_<
    They used for a week or something a bugged char then half clan NT'd, and they stayed as orc for a month or something then NT'd back to human (most of them namechanged) and are using warriors/priests/mages to tank towers but onlydrinkonlyfly, hesbolah, macrolin, longyan, sagato, polifonik_osuruk (=tweety), are best townbombers i have ever seen B) all others noob mages learned easy making nps and true sidebomb+backsidebomb from macrolin and onlydrinkonlyfly and hesbolah and tweety and longyan

flamthrow

peace and love to ya all oh and I tried to find you the other day seth to talk about the same issue. You and I know very well that I never was involved nor in luring/ksing or 4 stoning ppl so i wondered why some little prick priest from inferno 4 stoned me 1 week ago. Got a screen with his name aswell if you need it :rollseyes:

As for the clans ill go for

Deus/Inferno/Illuminati/Imperator/symbiosis

Sethesh

u know i cant tell for inferno the same way as u cant for illu i gues. U didnt deserve that for sure but what can i say . Maby his a new player (the one that picked u up i mean). As far i know Deus and Inferno have no problem with Symbiosis so i gues it have to be a missunderstunding and the one that rezzed u shuld apolagise. Thats what i have to say.

flamthrow

he had a cs so no new player i hope anyway doesnt matter as i said peace n love :P

Kranitnova

just wanna state that we never did anything wrong at isiloon we just supported our allies and hence we were in the middle of ur litte 'isiloon-war'. So if my brother lotus got mad on inferno / deus its cause ur luring killed alot of our members. And yea each time we get excuses afterwards that it wasnt ur intention to kill symbiosis but still u do in the process... And ofc some of our members got angry at ur clans and alot of misunderstand came wiht it.

I'm with sethesh on this: all this is highly unnecassary; we should better support each other cause in case u didnt see more and more good player go orc side (only the non-english speaker (read turks-.-) stay elmo. + we need to kill that little dragon soon ^^

TakeCare

flam its shame for inferno say the nick of that priest ill blame him for ressing one of the coolest guys out here

Kailean

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    (read turks-.-)
    lol pwned :lol: ^_^

the_one_and_only

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    we need to kill that little dragon soon ^^

oh, i wanna come, lemme fraps for you guys :wub:

Jediay

Readytodie had glowy bands this morning ^_^

PUPPIE

Well these topics are so useless anyway, its interresting aswell tho, to see how ppl's minds work.
    All that matters is ego...some even have an ego bigger then the game itself.
    A lot of good ppl and a lot of bastards in this game, so TOP clans in my opinion are still the clans with NICE ppl in it.
    Not clans that has the biggest EGO trippers in it. I am highest level, i have most NP, bla bla...but are you even FUN 2 play with?
    We seem to "respect" the wrong ppl. How many ppl in this server got their levels fot free?? How many ppl got their NP by cheating?
    Right...a lot of ppl (clans)...and still we think they are the best, thats whats so interresting.
    The clans we think rule now....will not be here anymore in a few months.
    So MY respect goes out to clans that have fun, honest players, and stay in this game for friendship.

Kranitnova

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    Well these topics are so useless anyway, its interresting aswell tho, to see how ppl's minds work.
    A lot of good ppl and a lot of bastards in this game, so TOP clans in my opinion are still the clans with NICE ppl in it.
    Not clans that has the biggest EGO trippers in it. I am highest level, i have most NP, bla bla...but are you even FUN 2 play with?
    We seem to "respect" *the wrong ppl. How many ppl in this server got their levels fot free?? How many ppl got their NP by cheating?
    Right...a lot of ppl (clans)...and still we think they are the best, thats whats so interresting.
    So MY respect goes out to clans that have fun, honest players, and stay in this game for friendship.
    +999

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    We seem to "respect" *the wrong ppl. How many ppl in this server got their levels fot free?? How many ppl got their NP by cheating?
    Hi mama :lol:

+1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast