Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me hit 80 lvl and i accept challenge, or fuk exp we can try anytime INFERNO vs PC[/b] Would ...
Page: 10

Let me hit 80 lvl and i accept challenge, or fuk exp we can try anytime
    INFERNO vs PC[/b]
    Would be a good fight, pm Vane to get it sorted. I wouldn't mind watchin this

kibal

vandy, mx was in ready2die and he left at lvl78 2 days later lvl80 in that dontask4clan hmm....[/b]
    rofl i want powerlvl too.....

well, who ever wants to pk in the clan we party, were arnt going to tell one of our clannies "we have too many priests" I dono why your bitching, i dont think any priest in hostile is even full duffer at 70, so its not like fighting r2d or perfect choice where im being spammed by duffs[/b]

wow Hostile gets so much Hostility lol i find it quite funny. hehe name fits us perfectly
    well first of all when we have PK parties most of the time its me and another warrior duo pking. When we do have full 8 player party its because we invite anyone who wants to pk and not plan out certain type of pk parties. Sometimes we have yes 2 or more priests and the priests have full heal cause they are indeed lvling. (Im the only one that has duffs atm) But not true that we pk always with party of priests cause few night ago it was me 1 priest and full party of warriors. I also want to say why do you bitch about priests cause they are the least played character in my opinion. Dont hate priests for the skills they have cause its part of the game and its not lame if there was full parties of only priests cause most of the time in cz its all warriors sins and mages.
    <3 THE PRIEST!
    And about the raiding EW....does anybody remember KE???? when raiding lvling parties and DMs was natural part of cz? If the game designers didnt want you to get raided then they would of done something about it no? Its cz man anything goes dont matter if ur friends are on the opposite side its all in fun. Like BadCompany giving me hard times with styx :P lol <3 sillyho and liquidgel (its ok i can mana pot and still heal b4 you can styx me again lol)

And last to flippy. What happend to you man? I used to like you and defend you because you were cool guy but now you flame our clan every chance you get. Im sure feeling sorry for you, cause you seem to have a grudge and or have become a bitter person. Aftermath + Tekton&#39;s last clan (sry forgot name) = Hostile, and Flippy you were in Aftermath but you left in a disgraceful way...after you got the IN drop you suddenly decided you were too good and you joined Symbiosis. And when you found out they were inactive you wanted to come back but Atari didnt want to let you back in...I dont know what else happened but I guess something from this ticked you off and now all you do is flame our clan, man that is sad.

Thats about all I have to say so good luck everyone and stop the flaming and the bitching lol Oh and to me best clans is any that has respect and has a good time with their fellow clannies. There will always be new and better clans but how you play is what counts. jeezus lol see yall in cz :P[/b]
    I know for a fact that these statements are 100% true. Don&#39;t flame a clan for pk&#39;n together. And don&#39;t flame a clan for pk&#39;n with several priests. When I was the CL of Aftermath, anyone that wanted to pk was invited...sometimes 3 priests...sometimes only 1 in a party. It didn&#39;t matter, we were a clan and did shit together. Hostile grew from the combination of Aftermath and Untouchables. The core members have been together for going on a few years now...I think it&#39;s good to see that they still carry the values that anyone in clan is invited. If you die by their hands when they have several priests, get more in your party. If you don&#39;t have anymore priests...be jealous and keep crying.

Banned

and thats how i got harass by Hostile. What a hypocritical lie.

Hawk.

I know for a fact that these statements are 100% true. Don&#39;t flame a clan for pk&#39;n together. And don&#39;t flame a clan for pk&#39;n with several priests. When I was the CL of Aftermath, anyone that wanted to pk was invited...sometimes 3 priests...sometimes only 1 in a party. It didn&#39;t matter, we were a clan and did shit together. Hostile grew from the combination of Aftermath and Untouchables. The core members have been together for going on a few years now...I think it&#39;s good to see that they still carry the values that anyone in clan is invited. If you die by their hands when they have several priests, get more in your party. If you don&#39;t have anymore priests...be jealous and keep crying.[/b]
    well said Atari but for some people when they die by the hands of HostiLe they have to make up a reason for being killed...Shit happens get over it. If a clannie Priest wants to pk We will not say " No, you can&#39;t join the party because having more than 2 priest might offend some people." So people As this post is made to see the top pkers of Ares Atm and Flip even said "this is all regardless of items, babashopping, duping and any other crap." Could we say the priest is the Other Crap? look at the how the party/clan does in Cz and wars.

I know for a fact that these statements are 100% true. Don&#39;t flame a clan for pk&#39;n together. And don&#39;t flame a clan for pk&#39;n with several priests. When I was the CL of Aftermath, anyone that wanted to pk was invited...sometimes 3 priests...sometimes only 1 in a party. It didn&#39;t matter, we were a clan and did shit together. Hostile grew from the combination of Aftermath and Untouchables. The core members have been together for going on a few years now...I think it&#39;s good to see that they still carry the values that anyone in clan is invited. If you die by their hands when they have several priests, get more in your party. If you don&#39;t have anymore priests...be jealous and keep crying.[/b]
    hmmmm <_< for once i agree with this guy

Banned

wow Hostile gets so much Hostility lol i find it quite funny. hehe name fits us perfectly
    well first of all when we have PK parties most of the time its me and another warrior duo pking. When we do have full 8 player party its because we invite anyone who wants to pk and not plan out certain type of pk parties. Sometimes we have yes 2 or more priests and the priests have full heal cause they are indeed lvling. (Im the only one that has duffs atm) But not true that we pk always with party of priests cause few night ago it was me 1 priest and full party of warriors. I also want to say why do you bitch about priests cause they are the least played character in my opinion. Dont hate priests for the skills they have cause its part of the game and its not lame if there was full parties of only priests cause most of the time in cz its all warriors sins and mages.
    <3 THE PRIEST!
    And about the raiding EW....does anybody remember KE???? when raiding lvling parties and DMs was natural part of cz? If the game designers didnt want you to get raided then they would of done something about it no? Its cz man anything goes dont matter if ur friends are on the opposite side its all in fun. Like BadCompany giving me hard times with styx :P lol <3 sillyho and liquidgel (its ok i can mana pot and still heal b4 you can styx me again lol)

And last to flippy. What happend to you man? I used to like you and defend you because you were cool guy but now you flame our clan every chance you get. Im sure feeling sorry for you, cause you seem to have a grudge and or have become a bitter person. Aftermath + Tekton&#39;s last clan (sry forgot name) = Hostile, and Flippy you were in Aftermath but you left in a disgraceful way...after you got the IN drop you suddenly decided you were too good and you joined Symbiosis. And when you found out they were inactive you wanted to come back but Atari didnt want to let you back in...I dont know what else happened but I guess something from this ticked you off and now all you do is flame our clan, man that is sad.

Thats about all I have to say so good luck everyone and stop the flaming and the bitching lol Oh and to me best clans is any that has respect and has a good time with their fellow clannies. There will always be new and better clans but how you play is what counts. jeezus lol see yall in cz :P[/b]
    maybe cuz ur clan has showed all that "hostility" towards me ever since i left aftermath, but w/e that&#39;s in the past.

Aymeric

For me

HUman side : Inferno / Deus manus / and all other clan are useless

KArus side : Perfect choice, LesDragonsPourpres, Symbiosis, and BAdcompanie

Banned

i herd in war yesterday INFERNO had 4 priest in there party lmffffao

PaPaSmurF

+1 to atari and +1 to leon, stop bitching because you were killed, stop bitching about the priests in the party, and stop with these gays posts...its sad that you have to ask a question that you kno everyone will flame eachother about their opinion..."whos the tops 50 clans of each side"...dumb ass question thats just asking for trouble so why ask it when there is no actual way to prove it, just stfu and play ^^

Banned

+1 to atari and +1 to leon, stop bitching because you were killed, stop bitching about the priests in the party, and stop with these gays posts...its sad that you have to ask a question that you kno everyone will flame eachother about their opinion..."whos the tops 50 clans of each side"...dumb ass question thats just asking for trouble so why ask it when there is no actual way to prove it, just stfu and play ^^[/b]
    this is not a dumb post
    you tell us stfu i say you stfu okie ?

jolik

i herd in war yesterday INFERNO had 4 priest in there party lmffffao[/b]
    we had 2 priests in party but they worked like 4

Banned

we had 2 priests in party but they worked like 4[/b]
    wrong

PaPaSmurF

im done wasteing my time on these posts about hostile, just a bunch of computer geeks telling each other to stfu when they wouldnt dare say it to my face, and have fun replying to this because i wont be looking back at this thread, have at it geeks and children ;0

HotAsIce

Well, this topic got boring after about page 3, but the reason everyone hates hostile so much is because as soon as they start getting their asses handed to them, they get 2 melee and like 6 priests and go raid xp spots. I could care less what you bring to a pk party, but the number of priests needed to kill one party of mages is ridiculous, not to mention half the time they get killed anyway :P

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast