Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, this topic got boring after about page 3, but the reason everyone hates hostile so much is because as ...
Page: 11

Banned

Well, this topic got boring after about page 3, but the reason everyone hates hostile so much is because as soon as they start getting their asses handed to them, they get 2 melee and like 6 priests and go raid xp spots. I could care less what you bring to a pk party, but the number of priests needed to kill one party of mages is ridiculous, not to mention half the time they get killed anyway :P[/b]
    +1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Well, this topic got boring after about page 3, but the reason everyone hates hostile so much is because as soon as they start getting their asses handed to them, they get 2 melee and like 6 priests and go raid xp spots. I could care less what you bring to a pk party, but the number of priests needed to kill one party of mages is ridiculous, not to mention half the time they get killed anyway :P[/b]
    yea pretty much... +2

It's funny how u all complain about us owning you, but yet when you guys kill us it's like a miracle it's like if you all have defeated Isloon or something and have to brag about it "ooooooooo we killed hostile we killed hostile", how many times tho?? how many times did u die b4 u killed a hostile pk party?? "ooooo uhhh uhhh we killed them once when we got owned over 50 times", lol to the noobs, keep this post up too as we see u in cz and roll right through you taking your np's don't hate cuz we own, Just hate the Fact THAT WERE THAT DAMN GOOD!!

P.S. Join The Blah_Blah 4 King Club, Sponsors For My Club is Blah_Blah (AkA TheMachine), HostiLe Clan and Everyone else That wants To Join. Vote 4 Me 4 King Trust Me It will Be the Greatest Time you will Ever Experience.

ah Flame posts all around, KO isn't fun without flaming on gaming forums, been like that on MYKO, been like that in the official USKO forums and its here too. :P Its all good guys, pk with whatever amount of priests, warriors, rogues, mages, dupers, babashopers, koxpers, GM modified chars, etc. u want, u can flame All Clans in this game, its as simple as that.

HotAsIce

I thought up of a great childrens book after I got fully duffed and killed when I was going to the restroom at EW spawn. It's title shall be Nireas and the 7 priests, a spin-off of snow white and the 7 dwarfs! Its a blockbuster hit for the KO community youngins!

I thought up of a great childrens book after I got fully duffed and killed when I was going to the restroom at EW spawn. It's title shall be Nireas and the 7 priests, a spin-off of snow white and the 7 dwarfs! Its a blockbuster hit for the KO community youngins![/b]
    omg no way. How many hits did it take him to kill you? If it was "like 5" then we will know he sucks at pk, but if it was "like 1" or "like 2" hits we will know he owns at pk! omgomg I can't wait to see which it is!!!!!! and omg one time I killed you and it was "like 5 hits" and you were "unbuffed", and another time nireas killed you and you were in the restroom, but you could count his priests omg!!!

Lemon

Inferno and deus manus wouldn't be anywhere near where they are today if they hadn't ben bugging isiloon. Before you all go "lier!" I've seen it with my own eyes and if I only knew who the secondary characters polan and Americ belong to I'd have proof. Thing is I've seen it done by the main clan but didn't have fraps running so I had nothing.

More recently there was the move to bugging the dragon...but meh, shit happens. Too bad the only two clans who put up a fight in CZ are also the ones who suck the biggest balls.

Kailean

poor little lemon, still think we bugg isiloon or felankor? heh, u leave in an imaginary world then.

whine newbie, whine more.

N/c stop write bullshit!! ...

websnot

wow all i see in the post here and there is a fucking lot of them is they cheat because of this and they cheat because of that ,doesnt any one pk for fun anymore . there is alot of good clans out there but really if you are as good as you say you are go to the clan arena and prove it . simple ... 8 v8 and best of three fights so there is no falling out . if you dont want to do it then you are hiding behind big word that you cant back up

no need for long post about bullshit.. just go prove it

im down and im willing to prove it.

I dont know why ppl make such a big deal of the certain amount of priests you have in the party.. It doesnt say anywhere how many priests r allowed nor that its cowardly to have more than 2 priests in 1 party. I know a lot of the ppl in Hostile and its a GG clan ^^.
    Lets make 8 man priest party and run through cz :P

jolik

we had once PC clan in felankor cave, they couldnt kill felankor that time (didnt have enough ppl), so we killed it, they can say if it was any bug abuse
    every fukin idiot who cant kill isiloon with 2 party 80 lvl always will say we are bugging it, but using our brains to kill it isnt bug, high lvl is nothing if you cant use it properly, nobody from inferno, deaus or radical clan is 80 lvl, not many ppl are 75+, we are just good organized and we know what we have to do

human clans are kinda to shit now... HostiLe honestly only pks with a minimum of 2 priests... if theres only 1 on they wont go CZ

underground is all babashopping duping turks

i never see siege, inferno, or a full duesmanus party in cz when i play... maybe thats just timezone

TnT isnt really that active either as far as i know

PerfectChoice is without a doubt the top pk clan on ares atm closely followed by Ready2Die... R2D has better organization than PC but PC has more ppl and the clan actually works to help each other out more than any clan ive been in for awhile <3 PC

Symbiosis is also one of the top pk clans atm id have to say... the only thing that pisses ppl off about em is that they go abit over the top on accusing babashoppers etc.
    P.S. Lili, Flip sucks on all classes :P I pked better on his warrior than he did :angry: <_< :lol:

Im happy on Pazasco now... warrior Rogue (>^_^)> <(^_^<)[/b]

About Hostile. most clannies are aroujnd lvl 70 so yeah, wouldnt you think if they were not in cz they were exping tryign to go 80??? hmmm .. thanks

Hostile pks pretty good but I think it&#39;s lame when they come raid ew parties with full party everytime. Because 3 melees or mages from orc side can go to their human ew and can raid them (beckhouse, me and this other mage went there and killed them) But everytime when Tekton comes to ew party he comes with full i mean 8 people full party which is kinda lame. Guess killing paper mages on buffs is called superior pking for them [/b]

because

a. Your a nocternal deontological hypricrit and lost if you think hostile killing ew parties is superior pking.

b. it&#39;s cz exp at your own risk

c. who cares. pking is pking, dont matter what other race is doing.

d. all the above.

Answer is D...............

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast