Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 THE PRIEST! And about the raiding EW....does anybody remember KE???? when raiding lvling parties and DMs was natural part ...
Page: 12

<3 THE PRIEST!
    And about the raiding EW....does anybody remember KE???? when raiding lvling parties and DMs was natural part of cz? If the game designers didnt want you to get raided then they would of done something about it no? Its cz man anything goes dont matter if ur friends are on the opposite side its all in fun. Like BadCompany giving me hard times with styx :P lol <3 sillyho and liquidgel (its ok i can mana pot and still heal b4 you can styx me again lol)[/b]

Yeah i remember in the Reapers we would get raided 50+ times a day when we exped at trolls... did we bitch??? no.....

took it up our ass and enjoyed the game.. plain and simple... And now (people)want to call a truce on never raiding exp parties in CZ.. they should go to moradan and do worms if you want to be a bitch.

HotAsIce

omg no way. How many hits did it take him to kill you? If it was "like 5" then we will know he sucks at pk, but if it was "like 1" or "like 2" hits we will know he owns at pk! omgomg I can&#39;t wait to see which it is!!!!!! and omg one time I killed you and it was "like 5 hits" and you were "unbuffed", and another time nireas killed you and you were in the restroom, but you could count his priests omg!!![/b]
    Wait, where did it say I counted the priests when I was in the bathroom in this post? Oh, thats right, it DIDN&#39;T. Go learn to read pls.

Lemon

poor little lemon, still think we bugg isiloon or felankor? heh, u leave in an imaginary world then.

whine newbie, whine more. [/b]
    I know what I&#39;ve seen... and you know too don&#39;t you. We&#39;ll see, the truth always outs eventually

(anybody care to tell me who Polan and Americ belong to? both mages.)

Vanessita

we had once PC clan in felankor cave, they couldnt kill felankor that time (didnt have enough ppl), so we killed it, they can say if it was any bug abuse[/b]
    I apologized with Roberto that time , and we havenīt called u buggers since then

inferno is famous for bugging lol no need to apolojize, <3 Vane see u in game :wub: :wub:

HahahaHa I Guess HostiLe PRoved It. As You All Can See Clan HostiLe At the last 30 mins of War I Was Commanding My Clan And The Humans Of Ares And As I Commanded They All Followed As A Result We Pwned The Orcs It Was Pretty Much HostiLe VS The Whole Orc Nation And HostiLe Won As We Took The Monument Back.!!

lol , was that when most were afk?. the most i saw HostiLe do before i left 10min before the end of invasion, was rush and get raped by many orcs and that was with 30minutes left which is around when things got quiet..

also youll find that alot of PC members ended up going to bed halfway through the war/invasion like F3ylong, arcangel, iluga and others afk once we obtained the monument like garfield, blackbolt. only 2 members before i left didnt seem to be afk and that was aiori and vanessita, and incase u ask what impact they would have, look at who alot seem to think are top pk clan and most of the peolple would form or be part of a top PC pk party...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

HahahaHa I Guess HostiLe PRoved It. As You All Can See Clan HostiLe At the last 30 mins of War I Was Commanding My Clan And The Humans Of Ares And As I Commanded They All Followed As A Result We Pwned The Orcs It Was Pretty Much HostiLe VS The Whole Orc Nation And HostiLe Won As We Took The Monument Back.!![/b]
    LOL U FUCKING TOOK THE MONUMENT AFTER THE LAST BLESS AND WE HAD ALL TOWNED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

btw blah_blah i had u running around after me forever and i was unbuffed... quite funny actually

i was at invasion for the last 10 minutes and i gained 1k nps in that time owning the noobs trying to regain the monument unbuffed lol... and then when last bless came we all towned and HostiLe could finally get the monument back... not much of a claim cuz u didnt decrease the amount of nps we could have leeched there :P

jolik

I apologized with Roberto that time , and we havenīt called u buggers since then[/b]
    I know that Vane, we respect your clan. Personally i dont care of any faggot who havent seen us killing felankor and writing bs about that.
    About isiloon bugging:
    Since so many retards dont have a clue how to kill isiloon i can tell you, many clans kill it everyday so we dont care about it.First of all isiloon has 2 kinds of attack: melee (close range attack depend on your def 1500-3000 dmg) and range attack draining your % of hp points. When melee tanks it and getting melee hit, mages and archers hit from distance and getting hp drain only. We always have melee tanking it and mages casting spells from distance, but many of you saying mages are bugging it, you all wrong. Mages cant die cuz when they have like 4hp isiloon drain doesnt make any dmg to them, but many times ou mages died cuz of it when too many melee died or isiloon just move on mages. I was talking with GM he said "you are not bugging isiloon if it affect with 2 kinds of dmg, melee and range" He also said it is possible to bug it when isiloon attack only with range attack but thats bannable.
    kkthxbb

C^^

yep 8v8 party all illu in it...
    in way to deep? umm being at 12 entrance to bowl with just us there way to deep?
    mx was lvl 79.............................
    +1 forgot about thelast[/b]
    Mx was 77 when he left r2d and the next day he joined Dontask4clan and BOUm lvl 80 ?

yaaa sure ..

Kailean

I know that Vane, we respect your clan. Personally i dont care of any faggot who havent seen us killing felankor and writing bs about that.
    About isiloon bugging:
    Since so many retards dont have a clue how to kill isiloon i can tell you, many clans kill it everyday so we dont care about it.First of all isiloon has 2 kinds of attack: melee (close range attack depend on your def 1500-3000 dmg) and range attack draining your % of hp points. When melee tanks it and getting melee hit, mages and archers hit from distance and getting hp drain only. We always have melee tanking it and mages casting spells from distance, but many of you saying mages are bugging it, you all wrong. Mages cant die cuz when they have like 4hp isiloon drain doesnt make any dmg to them, but many times ou mages died cuz of it when too many melee died or isiloon just move on mages. I was talking with GM he said "you are not bugging isiloon if it affect with 2 kinds of dmg, melee and range" He also said it is possible to bug it when isiloon attack only with range attack but thats bannable.
    kkthxbb[/b]
    but most people are too retarded to understand it... (points at lemon and other faggots )

oh and Vanessita, i heard u said "this time u didnt bugg Felankor" (after u saw us killing, oops i mean "bugging", it). every normal person will know that if u can kill it legaly than why would u bugg it? but as i see its not that obvious.
    and still some of your clannies call us buggers, even though u were the fucking wall hackers, werent u?
    but nvm, lets dont start [another] flame war.

DeaflySilence

STOP with the words

FRAPSSSSSSSSSSSS TIME B)

flamthrow

About isiloon bugging:
    kkthxbb[/b]
    Well then 3 or 4 of ur sins should have been banned when i showed proof of that to your leaders and people I consider my friends too, thats why I dont really wanna get into it, but you did bug it a few times. I can confirm that you could have killed it w/o it tho which is why it pissed me off even more. And plz dont ask me to post the ksc files of that here, if you guys have any relation to your clan leaders than Im sure you can get it of them seeing as how I&#39;ve sent it to them through msn. peace

mammlea

TOWN, Unique, EK, IS, VictoriaSecret

lol , was that when most were afk?. the most i saw HostiLe do before i left 10min before the end of invasion, was rush and get raped by many orcs and that was with 30minutes left which is around when things got quiet..

also youll find that alot of PC members ended up going to bed halfway through the war/invasion like F3ylong, arcangel, iluga and others afk once we obtained the monument like garfield, blackbolt. only 2 members before i left didnt seem to be afk and that was aiori and vanessita, and incase u ask what impact they would have, look at who alot seem to think are top pk clan and most of the peolple would form or be part of a top PC pk party...[/b]
    Don&#39;t go afk Don&#39;t go sleep It&#39;s called a WAR For A Reason we rolled thru you all and i didnt see any afk i saw u all running around scraming like noobs and worms Trying to get away from us but we stopped you all and killed and pwned.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast