Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol , was that when most were afk?. the most i saw HostiLe do before i left 10min before the ...
Page: 13

lol , was that when most were afk?. the most i saw HostiLe do before i left 10min before the end of invasion, was rush and get raped by many orcs and that was with 30minutes left which is around when things got quiet..

also youll find that alot of PC members ended up going to bed halfway through the war/invasion like F3ylong, arcangel, iluga and others afk once we obtained the monument like garfield, blackbolt. only 2 members before i left didnt seem to be afk and that was aiori and vanessita, and incase u ask what impact they would have, look at who alot seem to think are top pk clan and most of the peolple would form or be part of a top PC pk party...[/b]

AT least you didnt have most turks leave to a2 right as soon as invasion started = sucked balls = no commanders. (sad to rely on them but you know how it is when more than half of your race leaves that were in war)

You say you did not see us till end? Then I guess your just running around in that war opposite sides of map 24/7 arnt ya lol. Besides it was a slaughter 20 minutes and done. Heywoodyablowme owned hard core (gj sean)

And getting raped? I died like 5 times in invastion gained 4k np thats totally raped to your standards i guess right?

We are here to have fun, Doing that push last 30 minutes at el morad is fun, its crazy mowing through orcs pushing a thick crowd back into the corner.

STOP with the words

FRAPSSSSSSSSSSSS TIME B)[/b]

Great idea. watching it = way more exciting.

gogogooggo!

STOP with the words

FRAPSSSSSSSSSSSS TIME B)[/b]
    it is a great Idea I will gamecam and take pics of the next war of us owning the orcs in our push as proof of how badass we are and how much we own in that last war i gained 4.5k of np and i only died 5 times because of /duffz and 300 orcs attacking my ass

Banned

TOWN, Unique, EK, IS, VictoriaSecret [/b]
    clans that are nowwwwwww
    not disbanded or no longer here

SillyHo

blah if you were so much of that and a bowl of grits, why did the orc ROLL you in the first place to wint he war,then take elmorad castle, and i believe we were pissing in your precious raiba fountain for about an hour of the 1hour and 30 minute invasion??? please dont get too big a head about taking a monument back in the waining moments when most "intelligent" people were relogging to make a run at CZ.

On a side note, the people in BadCompany still do just PK for fun and I thoroughly enjoy fighting hostile. There is nothing more fun in this game than PKing against friends and former clannies. (Leon we picked up micha and another archer so soon you will be eating styx by the 6-pack bro <3 ya and miss ya horribly).

Your so full of shit it&#39;s unreal.

Banned

Your so full of shit it&#39;s unreal.[/b]
    who baba?

Banned

who baba?[/b]
    hes obviosly talking about SillyHo

continue ur spamming the only frigin reason ur post per day is down cuz u joined ko4life a while back and only posted at official forums

maybe ull stop ur spam if phantom really does reset ur post count

Lemon

but most people are too retarded to understand it... (points at lemon and other faggots )[/b]
    I&#39;m talking about luring it onto the bottom floor using dot damage...

I don&#39;t give a shit about wether you don&#39;t get meleed or not (points and laughs at the stupid polish whore)

Kailean

dont forget who showed us that bugg (points at a retarded newb who thought his a god)

Lemon

dont forget who showed us that bugg (points at a retarded newb who thought his a god)[/b]
    Haha ok so you don&#39;t deny using that particular bug? Brilliant, my work here is done. I have shown that Inferno and DeusManus are only remotely good because of the items they recieved of the Isiloons they have bugged. They do not deny the use of such bugs and god damn do I wish I had video of it. It would make it all the more sweet.

And no, we didn&#39;t show you that bug You see we could solo Isiloon on it&#39;s own floor with or without you attacking us

Lemon

(You are too stupid for words sometimes kailean)

mammlea

clans that are nowwwwwww
    not disbanded or no longer here[/b]

uhm,

any TR clan then

Banned

hes obviosly talking about SillyHo

continue ur spamming the only frigin reason ur post per day is down cuz u joined ko4life a while back and only posted at official forums

maybe ull stop ur spam if phantom really does reset ur post count[/b]
    1 im not spamming..this is my server i play on so i will talk in it...i only posted at official because i can...
    look..you only been here what? 3 months maybe and have almost as many post count as me..only reason mine is going up fast because of the ares topis..
    and you spammed more shit then i ever have..

I&#39;m talking about luring it onto the bottom floor using dot damage...

I don&#39;t give a shit about wether you don&#39;t get meleed or not (points and laughs at the stupid polish whore)[/b]
    isnt radical polish? if they are then i guess alot of polish people like to cheat also since radical buggs isiloon
    uhm,
    any TR clan then [/b]
    underground

I was talking about Blah.

Banned

I was talking about Blah.[/b]
    stop rubbin it in horror <_<

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast