Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so true, also beck reason we didnt do it earlier is because we was owning orcs in asga ans doda ...
Page: 15

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

so true, also beck reason we didnt do it earlier is because we was owning orcs in asga ans doda and raibi thats why[/b]
    excuses excuses baba >_>

:huh:

sexynoodles

heywoodjablomy?

HotAsIce

still curious, u "rolled through" the remaining orcs, if it was apparently so easy why did it take u until near the end of the invasion to succeed, curiously enough when most have already started to leave, why didnt u roll right through us earlier on and take the monument back sooner?[/b]
    They were waiting for their other 6 priests to show up :P

excuses excuses baba >_>
    :huh: [/b]
    no excuse ask R2D we got (sorry dont know how to spell his name :P HeyWoldJaBloMe) exped they were in asga and we was tearing up the orcs a new one there ^^

julesie

Why do you all seem to be so angry with each other? Is this personal stuff that has been carrying on for a long time or just a time to gang up on people? I don't know how other clans "PK" together, but honestly it doesnt matter to me. I know who good pkers are and that doesnt make thier whole clan good. I just think it is a little much to keep this going over really nothing, if you don't agree with who people said they thought were the top 10 then you dont, say who you think. I don't have to read these either if I am bothered by them as some would say, but I don't really get this vibe from alot of people in game and some if this stuff is shocking, people that I thought were good people acting like jerks over nothing. If we could all be a little nicer in game and in life it makes things so much better all the way around. I wish both orcs and humans the best of luck in game and in real life, and hope nobody lets this junk get to them in real life its a game. You all take care.

HotAsIce

Tell us who you thought were good people, and I'm sure half the Ko community can point you to at least 10 posts that good person made flaming, arguing, ect. in these forums. Most of the people who reside here loose their temper very easily, and quite frankly, its fun to evoke people because of this, their outbursts are so amusing :P

sexynoodles

that was gay, we had a party of 4~5, and thats pretty much all the orcs that were there. i got xp'd by a guard and everyone else was trying to protect angie to ress me, i dont know why you are mentioning this. speaking of which, dean came to my vent and said if we agreed to do a fight you guys would let me get ress'd. but you guys just camped there and killed angie while other guys in party were around the map killing other humans.

Why do you all seem to be so angry with each other? Is this personal stuff that has been carrying on for a long time or just a time to gang up on people? I don't know how other clans "PK" together, but honestly it doesnt matter to me. I know who good pkers are and that doesnt make thier whole clan good. I just think it is a little much to keep this going over really nothing, if you don't agree with who people said they thought were the top 10 then you dont, say who you think. I don't have to read these either if I am bothered by them as some would say, but I don't really get this vibe from alot of people in game and some if this stuff is shocking, people that I thought were good people acting like jerks over nothing. If we could all be a little nicer in game and in life it makes things so much better all the way around. I wish both orcs and humans the best of luck in game and in real life, and hope nobody lets this junk get to them in real life its a game. You all take care.[/b]
    with HostiLe its carried over from Aftermath for a long time for me...

some ppl i can stand in HostiLe becuz i knew em before they joined and we have been friends but that clan just seems to make them more and more of an ass everyday, not enough for me not to be friends with them anymore... wait ya a couple of them yes... but generally they piss me off alot more than they used to after joining Aftermath/HostiLe

with HostiLe its carried over from Aftermath for a long time for me...

some ppl i can stand in HostiLe becuz i knew em before they joined and we have been friends but that clan just seems to make them more and more of an ass everyday, not enough for me not to be friends with them anymore... wait ya a couple of them yes... but generally they piss me off alot more than they used to after joining Aftermath/HostiLe[/b]
    What's ur beef with Aftermath?

julesie

Tell us who you thought were good people, and I'm sure half the Ko community can point you to at least 10 posts that good person made flaming, arguing, ect. in these forums. Most of the people who reside here loose their temper very easily, and quite frankly, its fun to evoke people because of this, their outbursts are so amusing :P[/b]
    Well, I am not that silly to name names, that would open a can of worms I am not intrested in. I also should not have said that the people posting were jerks, clearly they are just upset and everyone voices thier frustrations different, so I apologize for that. I guess the whole point of my post to begin with was it is a game, and to get so upset and angry it just is not worth it. I have had my moments playing where I have been pissed at people, I don't start a topic over it, I get over it. I just think for me pking its the best part of the game. I know personally I could use alot of improvement and have no problem admitting that, but it is all about learning and dying or getting "pwned" in order to improve. I give alot of people in this game credit for how well they pk, as far as top 10 clans I know people not thier clans really. I just think it would be nice for a change to see people getting some credit is all, instead of so much negativity I thought this topic was about giving credit. I completly understand how someone would want to defend themselves or thier clan though, it just seems to be going a little farther than that with some. That being said I do apologize if I pissed anyone off with the jerk thing. Lets keep playing, take care guys.

What's ur beef with Aftermath?[/b]
    oooooh this is going to be good wheres the popcorn, go Atari go own him

Sean, I told my vent peeps to let your group come in, rez you and we would 1v1. etc etc.. but .. they just ended up letting angie rez you. I sat and watched. awe sean looked so sad (and when i came in your vent i heard. "I got exped" i was like awe)... but who cares you owned keeper, warder

BTW to you all
    I came from Ready2die

then to Hostile becuase they seemed to be the most fun clan on human side. Vent is always a blast, same time zone. always active, exp quest to lvl 80. pk, farming, Warrior based clan so it fits perfect. . what can be better?

Sean, I told my vent peeps to let your group come in, rez you and we would 1v1. etc etc.. but .. they just ended up letting angie rez you. I sat and watched. awe sean looked so sad (and when i came in your vent i heard. "I got exped" i was like awe)... but who cares you owned keeper, warder
    BTW to you all
    I came from Ready2die

then to Hostile becuase they seemed to be the most fun clan on human side. Vent is always a blast, same time zone. always active, exp quest to lvl 80. pk, farming, Warrior based clan so it fits perfect. . what can be better?[/b]
    hmmmm nothing were great xD other clans are great too in there own way of course ^+^

sexynoodles

BTW to you all
    I came from Ready2die

then to Hostile becuase they seemed to be the most fun clan on human side. Vent is always a blast, same time zone. always active, exp quest to lvl 80. pk, farming, Warrior based clan so it fits perfect. . what can be better?[/b]
    <3 deano i was kinda mad at myself because earlier that night i died to an npc in piana and press&#39;d ok, i didnt even realize that until the xp% on my screen showed the difference, i was like awwww fuck, cuz i been playing gunz for the last ... god knows how long, and snipe is pretty much the only one that is bringing positive xp% on heywood plus he was in the party at that time, i kinda felt bad :lol: ... i&#39;d probably cry if i lost xp on my gunz char :lol:

What&#39;s ur beef with Aftermath?[/b]
    i didnt word that very well...its not exactly with Aftermath more with certain members

Thane and the Talos, seeing as i was a long time friend of the clan and Thane it really pissed me off

and randomly being banned from ur vent with no explanation...

frankly i have no beef with most of the old Aftermath members like you, RobinHood, Davee, Miya, Knight, Dante but some of the newer ones were complete cocks and/or were friends of mine and became dickheads after awhile of being in clan i.e. Thane

weve talked bout this before Atari, i dont really care anymore... it just gets me pissed off being betrayed by close friends and it still stirs up in me when i hear anything bout HostiLe

Most of my disgust with HostiLe is from newer additions tho, betrayal still being the favorite medium. As well as general stupidity.