Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 deano i was kinda mad at myself because earlier that night i died to an npc in piana and ...
Page: 16

<3 deano i was kinda mad at myself because earlier that night i died to an npc in piana and press&#39;d ok, i didnt even realize that until the xp% on my screen showed the difference, i was like awwww fuck, cuz i been playing gunz for the last ... god knows how long, and snipe is pretty much the only one that is bringing positive xp% on heywood plus he was in the party at that time, i kinda felt bad :lol: ... i&#39;d probably cry if i lost xp on my gunz char :lol:[/b]

omg haha that sucks bro.. I just got exped on in middle of dark stone party.. ummm ts ran out.. bam dead.. need not to multi task out of screen when is ds party *note to self* .... lol

PaPaSmurF

washing dishes dean ? LLLLL0LLLL

Banned

washing dishes dean ? LLLLL0LLLL[/b]
    that supose to be a inside joke ? :huh:

washing dishes dean ? LLLLL0LLLL[/b]

hahahhah every excuse in the book hahah... *putting dishes in the dishwasher*..... p.s. I dont have one lol hahhahah

no excuse ask R2D we got (sorry dont know how to spell his name :P HeyWoldJaBloMe) exped they were in asga and we was tearing up the orcs a new one there ^^[/b]
    Congrats you got him exped something too be proud of? Sounds like your tearing up orcs there. heywoodjablomy sound it out man jesus.

Too vandy Yea one time in vent dean says he&#39;s going to wash the dishes and be back in 5 minutes then ends up afk for 5 hours ahaha
    Was good times.

Hawk.

Back in Reapers and 3 spawn trolls...when people did not bitch about getting raided.

Banned

Congrats you got him exped something too be proud of? Sounds like your tearing up orcs there. heywoodjablomy sound it out man jesus.

Too vandy Yea one time in vent dean says he&#39;s going to wash the dishes and be back in 5 minutes then ends up afk for 5 hours ahaha
    Was good times.[/b]
    lol :lol: :lol:

Ok. To clear up a few things about us Hostile priests. There are only about 7 or 8 of us in the clan. All but about 3 are in the united states. So we are on the same time zone. The rest of the clan consists of a couple mages and rogues and the rest are warriors. So we as the priests are very active. Yes as stated before we are all almost stated for leveling. We all want to be high levels and really only pk when we are bored with leveling or are in war. Yes we do pk with only one priest in a party. Godallmighty is our most active pk priest. He is normaly the only priest and untill a couple days ago was our only full time duffer. (I keep switching because i go back and forth between lvling and pking). the rest of us are buffers and dont even have party cure. Tops we have pked with 4 priests once or twice. But it is normaly 2 and one is usualy an int and the other is a bp. We have had two clan pk parties running together in spots like if the front of human town is covered in orcs and in bowl sometimes. So i can see how you would think we have more. But I will not not pk if there are two or even three priests in the party, we get hit with acid pots a lot and are frequently repairing our armor. So thank you all for reading my babble.

Ok. To clear up a few things about us Hostile priests. There are only about 7 or 8 of us in the clan. All but about 2 are in the united states. So we are on the same time zone. The rest of the clan consists of a couple mages and rogues and the rest are warriors. So we as the priests are very active. Yes as stated before we are all almost stated for leveling. We all want to be high levels and really only pk when we are bored with leveling or are in war. Yes we do pk with only one priest in a party. Godallmighty is our most active pk priest. He is normaly the only priest and untill a couple days ago was our only full time duffer. (I keep switching because i go back and forth between lvling and pking). the rest of us are buffers and dont even have party cure. Tops we have pked with 4 priests once or twice. But it is normaly 2 and one is usualy an int and the other is a bp. We have had two clan pk parties running together in spots like if the front of human town is covered in orcs and in bowl sometimes. So i can see how you would think we have more. But I will not not pk if there are two or even three priests in the party, we get hit with acid pots a lot and are frequently repairing our armor. So thank you all for reading my babble.[/b]

you go girl!

sexynoodles

Ok. To clear up a few things about us Hostile priests. There are only about 7 or 8 of us in the clan. All but about 3 are in the united states. So we are on the same time zone. The rest of the clan consists of a couple mages and rogues and the rest are warriors. So we as the priests are very active. Yes as stated before we are all almost stated for leveling. We all want to be high levels and really only pk when we are bored with leveling or are in war. Yes we do pk with only one priest in a party. Godallmighty is our most active pk priest. He is normaly the only priest and untill a couple days ago was our only full time duffer. (I keep switching because i go back and forth between lvling and pking). the rest of us are buffers and dont even have party cure. Tops we have pked with 4 priests once or twice. But it is normaly 2 and one is usualy an int and the other is a bp. We have had two clan pk parties running together in spots like if the front of human town is covered in orcs and in bowl sometimes. So i can see how you would think we have more. But I will not not pk if there are two or even three priests in the party, we get hit with acid pots a lot and are frequently repairing our armor. So thank you all for reading my babble.[/b]
    hey there, what are you doing friday night? B)

hey there, what are you doing friday night? B)[/b]
    she&#39;s taken B)

hey there, what are you doing friday night? B)[/b]
    I will most likly be in a ds party run by blahblah after studying all day. Hopefully it will be another good party where i am there like 3.5 to 4 hours and get another 12.5%.

I will most likly be in a ds party run by blahblah after studying all day. Hopefully it will be another good party where i am there like 3.5 to 4 hours and get another 12.5%.[/b]
    hehe, Hellz yeah B) ds parties :wub:

Banned

It&#39;s easier to babashop, I&#39;ll help you get started!

1. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2
    2. http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...&category0=

Hope to see a great new warrior in HostiLe clan, just as great as Galactus123!

mammlea

galactus123 goooood warrior, best warrior i killed :P