Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; galactus123 goooood warrior, best warrior i killed :P[/b] lol, the worst babashopped warrior in ares award goes to.....................galactus123 xD...
Page: 17

Banned

galactus123 goooood warrior, best warrior i killed :P[/b]
    lol, the worst babashopped warrior in ares award goes to.....................galactus123 xD

PaPaSmurF

flip you call out babashopers but you have babashoped...its like you being on crack and tryin to make fun of another crack addict, make sence ffs

Banned

flip you call out babashopers but you have babashoped...its like you being on crack and tryin to make fun of another crack addict, make sence ffs[/b]
    except i don't anymore maybe? i've learned to play this game legitly and not cheat at it, hence i don't trade chars anymore aswell.

Banned

flip you call out babashopers but you have babashoped...its like you being on crack and tryin to make fun of another crack addict, make sence ffs[/b]
    everyone babashops get over it alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :mellow:

LeonIV

lol this is Flip ---> OH NO OH OH THE AGONY THE AGONY......NEEEEEEEEED AN EXCUSE......NEEEEEED TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER NEED TO BLAME OTHERS.....CRAP I CANT GET OVER IT

+1 to Papasmurf

Lemon

everyone babashops get over it alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :mellow:[/b]
    wow that was either rife with sarcasm or it was stupidity in it's purest form.

I'll go with sarcasm

dpierre6

wow that was either rife with sarcasm or it was stupidity in it's purest form.

I'll go with sarcasm[/b]
    From personal experience i can tell you.. choosing sarcasm was wrong :lol:
    And somethingsmells did have +2s at one point in time =o

sexynoodles

I will most likly be in a ds party run by blahblah after studying all day. Hopefully it will be another good party where i am there like 3.5 to 4 hours and get another 12.5%.[/b]
    how about something fun we can go watch a movie or something maybe spiderman 3 i watched it once i didnt like it very much but it was good also i dont mind watching it twice especially with you there are many other movies i have watched more than once for instance 300 thats a very historically glorious movie after 4 times of watching it i would still enjoy it even more if you could accompany me no movie freak i am its just that i like the things i like as it is while we are watching a movie maybe we can step out of the realistic world for a sec and dive in the fantasy ocean wouldnt that be nice probably we can come up with something and make our own movie and we will name it "the fantasy ocean" sounds good doesnt it and after we leave the movie theatre we can go to ruby tuesday i love their baby back ribs with ruby's traditional BBQ sauce on top i believe you will love it as well i quit drinking about 6~8 months ago so you dont have to worry about carrying my drunken bum back to my house or you could if you started sipping a little in front of me to be honest with you i missed the good old times when i got drunk and had so much fun maybe thats what we are going to do but thats totally up to you hope you are 21+ or not that doesnt matter as a matter of fact thats even better i can take you down to the carribeans the drinking age is 18 and we can sit on the beach and drink pina colada go scuba diving fishing anything you want i know quite a few local's that i got to know when i went down south with my ship they would probably give us some discount when it gets dark i will take you to one of the best resorts i have even seen on st thomas island and keep on drinking i'd prefer yet again its totally up to you we can dance at the bar i am not a very good island dancer but not bad enough to be recognized as a retarded clown at least not if i werent drunk when we both get tired we will retire in a president suite with red roses all around the bed til the day after tomorrow

maybe i should go back to work with a respirator on or maybe not cuz i like the feeling paint gives me which people call it "high" however i wouldnt feel high if you werent here painting my office with me ok maybe i should get a life also

how about something fun we can go watch a movie or something maybe spiderman 3 i watched it once i didnt like it very much but it was good also i dont mind watching it twice especially with you there are many other movies i have watched more than once for instance 300 thats a very historically glorious movie after 4 times of watching it i would still enjoy it even more if you could accompany me no movie freak i am its just that i like the things i like as it is while we are watching a movie maybe we can step out of the realistic world for a sec and dive in the fantasy ocean wouldnt that be nice probably we can come up with something and make our own movie and we will name it "the fantasy ocean" sounds good doesnt it and after we leave the movie theatre we can go to ruby tuesday i love their baby back ribs with ruby's traditional BBQ sauce on top i believe you will love it as well i quit drinking about 6~8 months ago so you dont have to worry about carrying my drunken bum back to my house or you could if you started sipping a little in front of me to be honest with you i missed the good old times when i got drunk and had so much fun maybe thats what we are going to do but thats totally up to you hope you are 21+ or not that doesnt matter as a matter of fact thats even better i can take you down to the carribeans the drinking age is 18 and we can sit on the beach and drink pina colada go scuba diving fishing anything you want i know quite a few local's that i got to know when i went down south with my ship they would probably give us some discount when it gets dark i will take you to one of the best resorts i have even seen on st thomas island and keep on drinking i'd prefer yet again its totally up to you we can dance at the bar i am not a very good island dancer but not bad enough to be recognized as a retarded clown at least not if i werent drunk when we both get tired we will retire in a president suite with red roses all around the bed til the day after tomorrow

maybe i should go back to work with a respirator on or maybe not cuz i like the feeling paint gives me which people call it "high" however i wouldnt feel high if you werent here painting my office with me ok maybe i should get a life also[/b]
    All I have to say is wow. 300 was a good movie though I would watch it again. Only thing is think my boyfriend would have a problem with that...and yes i am 21+ and dont think you would have a chance with me. Sorry.

Banned

maybe i should go back to work with a respirator on or maybe not cuz i like the feeling paint gives me which people call it "high" however i wouldnt feel high if you werent here painting my office with me ok maybe i should get a life also[/b]
    bro...very off topic

except i don't anymore maybe? i've learned to play this game legitly and not cheat at it, hence i don't trade chars anymore aswell.[/b]

Once a babashopper always a babashopper. You should have been banned when you babashopped back then. By your own rationale u mean that if I koxped a char to 75 then stopped and lvled legitly to 80 you wouldn't still call me a cheater? Don't point fingers bro, just admit that ur a damn babashopper and always will be, WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DO BABASHOP. But don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth cuz I'll break ur face!!! And yes I'll admit I've tried to sell things for usd, but I changed my mind and didn't so technically I didn't violate the TOS .

HotAsIce

Get off of 50 Cent's dick you groupie :P

Get off of 50 Cent's dick you groupie :P[/b]

Get off my back n00b :P, 50 may be a fag but he layed down quite some sweet rhymes on Get Rich Or Die Tryin'

You never asked me this wtf am i not good enough for you?!?!

Someone must be really bored too much Gunz can do that to a person

HotAsIce

Get off my back n00b :P, 50 may be a fag but he layed down quite some sweet rhymes on Get Rich Or Die Tryin' [/b]
    I know baba, I'm just playin :P