Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, thats some funny shit sean...
Page: 18

Hawk.

Lol, thats some funny shit sean

mammlea

how about something fun we can go watch a movie or something maybe spiderman 3 i watched it once i didnt like it very much but it was good also i dont mind watching it twice especially with you there are many other movies i have watched more than once for instance 300 thats a very historically glorious movie after 4 times of watching it i would still enjoy it even more if you could accompany me no movie freak i am its just that i like the things i like as it is while we are watching a movie maybe we can step out of the realistic world for a sec and dive in the fantasy ocean wouldnt that be nice probably we can come up with something and make our own movie and we will name it "the fantasy ocean" sounds good doesnt it and after we leave the movie theatre we can go to ruby tuesday i love their baby back ribs with ruby's traditional BBQ sauce on top i believe you will love it as well i quit drinking about 6~8 months ago so you dont have to worry about carrying my drunken bum back to my house or you could if you started sipping a little in front of me to be honest with you i missed the good old times when i got drunk and had so much fun maybe thats what we are going to do but thats totally up to you hope you are 21+ or not that doesnt matter as a matter of fact thats even better i can take you down to the carribeans the drinking age is 18 and we can sit on the beach and drink pina colada go scuba diving fishing anything you want i know quite a few local's that i got to know when i went down south with my ship they would probably give us some discount when it gets dark i will take you to one of the best resorts i have even seen on st thomas island and keep on drinking i'd prefer yet again its totally up to you we can dance at the bar i am not a very good island dancer but not bad enough to be recognized as a retarded clown at least not if i werent drunk when we both get tired we will retire in a president suite with red roses all around the bed til the day after tomorrow

maybe i should go back to work with a respirator on or maybe not cuz i like the feeling paint gives me which people call it "high" however i wouldnt feel high if you werent here painting my office with me ok maybe i should get a life also[/b]

ass kissing to the max!

LOL i am being told by Tekton that i should take you up on your offer.

lol

Banned

ok now this has turned into 1 big orgy

Hawk.

Sean, Chip will take the offer if she doesn't.......LOL

sexynoodles

dont get me wrong, chip is a good kid i "like" him a lot, but there is something about rhoslyn that i cant reject

lol...jk

ok that was a bad joke......

Balin

LesDragonsPourpres rock |m|

LOL yeah just a little...

Banned

waittt..yall dont know if she is hot or not :S:S:S:
    she could be like 400 lbs. and looks like poo lol
    no offence but neva know :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Ok. To clear up a few things about us Hostile priests. There are only about 7 or 8 of us in the clan. All but about 3 are in the united states. So we are on the same time zone. The rest of the clan consists of a couple mages and rogues and the rest are warriors. So we as the priests are very active. Yes as stated before we are all almost stated for leveling. We all want to be high levels and really only pk when we are bored with leveling or are in war. Yes we do pk with only one priest in a party. Godallmighty is our most active pk priest. He is normaly the only priest and untill a couple days ago was our only full time duffer. (I keep switching because i go back and forth between lvling and pking). the rest of us are buffers and dont even have party cure. Tops we have pked with 4 priests once or twice. But it is normaly 2 and one is usualy an int and the other is a bp. We have had two clan pk parties running together in spots like if the front of human town is covered in orcs and in bowl sometimes. So i can see how you would think we have more. But I will not not pk if there are two or even three priests in the party, we get hit with acid pots a lot and are frequently repairing our armor. So thank you all for reading my babble.[/b]
    humans getting hit by acid pots? ^^ funny... i never had to use magic hammers in cz until i went orc... lots of noob turks love throwing them at us...

anyways thats a good point i guess sometimes u might have 2 parties... i still have seen single parties with 3-4 priests... altho after this topic i havent seen any yet xD

You have not seen any because umm....the priests are leveling. Destiny and godallmighty are the ones that are pking.

humans getting hit by acid pots? ^^ funny... i never had to use magic hammers in cz until i went orc... lots of noob turks love throwing them at us...

anyways thats a good point i guess sometimes u might have 2 parties... i still have seen single parties with 3-4 priests... altho after this topic i havent seen any yet xD[/b]
    yeah, its true... acid pots are fun

LOL yes beckhouse does like to acid pot us. You must carry a lot of them on you

i like to make sure i have 150+ before i start pk