Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why do people bitch about Hostile. I Pk with perfect choice and r2d all the time and a lot of ...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Why do people bitch about Hostile. I Pk with perfect choice and r2d all the time and a lot of the times we have 3 priests in party (Bp's do count). IF they choose to pk with 3 priests bla bla that's thier deal. If u had a Priest asking for party in your clan would you tell him sorry we have 2 priests in party already, no u add him cause he's your clannie. Sure if may be a little lame, but deal with it.[/b]
    but HostiLe brings 3-4 priests with full heal... not bps who are either full buff for lvling or full duff... with 3-4 priests spamming complete 10k heal its impossible to die

Banned

sir_locksley Posted Today, 01:50 PM
    but HostiLe brings 3-4 priests with full heal... not bps who are either full buff for lvling or full duff... with 3-4 priests spamming complete 10k heal its impossible to die[/b]
    wronggggg
    pc beats them everytime im in the party lol

wronggggg
    pc beats them everytime im in the party lol[/b]
    true... but i meant that if we had 3-4 priests spamming 2k heal :P

HostiLe priests dont like styx

Robokill

true... but i meant that if we had 3-4 priests spamming 2k heal :P

HostiLe priests dont like styx [/b]
    does any priest?

Banned

sir_locksley Posted Today, 02:02 PM
    true... but i meant that if we had 3-4 priests spamming 2k heal

HostiLe priests dont like styx[/b]
    1 priest is the hardest to kill and that is 1 with chittin sheild ... all tohers have dol's or SS'S..

does any priest?[/b]
    some dont mind it :P but HostiLe priests freak out abit too much when they get styxed :P

SillyHo

me liquidgel04 and micha have them trained.... they eat styx like jelly bellies

sillyho you remember who knwo who this is?

i still got ya on msn from 2 years ago back in Chaos†Knights

this is nirvana666 =P

hows it going

mammlea

DiniveIntervention

pantelos00

We dont even have 3 int priests in our clan beta... we got lotus and commy and they are both not really active. So mainly we just pk with bps. As for human side most def Inferno and deus. Insomnia is bad and I really mean bad. Aiori,kewl,kimba me and someone else beat 12 of them and they had 3 fh there lol.[/b]

lol we are 18 ppl in our clan :P 3 is from dcz 3 inactive how u beat 12 of us?

and maybe u do that,ok!but that is not means that we are bad

try our party with nireas, lordos, aliakmonas,similovewithg,lalaoynhs and me(_tsounami_) and u can tell if we are bad....... :P

we dont pk too much we making xp all day to lvl up...

julesie

I just hope that you all have a great night and nice day tommorow since this topic is so friendly and all

wideload620

me liquidgel04 and micha have them trained.... they eat styx like jelly bellies[/b]
    come pking when i do bloody babashopped bastards theres only so few i can kill

Hawk.

Lol you act like we have never beat Pc in Cz ...thats some funny shit and we only have 1 lvl 80 in clan....pretty sad that you got to make up shit because you got beat but whatever and this 1v1 you talk of hmmmmm i have never 1v1 you but i would love to. Robin don't try to talk shit when you know what goes on in hostile just ask Cal if you are to dumb to remember...(you was in HostiLe at one time.) When your in cz and we are about to roll you just count the priest you will not see over 2.

Banned

Lol you act like we have never beat Pc in Cz ...thats some funny shit and we only have 1 lvl 80 in clan....pretty sad that you got to make up shit because you got beat but whatever and this 1v1 you talk of hmmmmm i have never 1v1 you but i would love to. Robin don't try to talk shit when you know what goes on in hostile just ask Cal if you are to dumb to remember...(you was in HostiLe at one time.) When your in cz and we are about to roll you just count the priest you will not see over 2.[/b]
    i would like to you 1v1 kimpee with all the items u have and the ones he has

Hawk.

Never have fought him but ok we can give it a go some time

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast