Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and how many lvl 80s does Pc have? of couse they can beat us....
Page: 6

Hawk.

and how many lvl 80s does Pc have? of couse they can beat us.

vanessita,
    ::arcangel:: (when he doesnt get exped... :P)
    lord tyranus
    synystershadows
    thedeathfight

only 5 lvl 80's all lvled themselves, which is more that can be said about your lvl 80 clannie...

Hawk.

I'm not trying to say we are better than Pc because we are not but we are one of the human clans that puts up a match against them.

Banned

and how many lvl 80s does Pc have? of couse they can beat us.[/b]
    i've seen lots of orc clans pwn u guys, if i were u i wouldn't talk much cuz u got next to no room to talk about ur clan "owning cz". the only thing u guys own is ur babashopped items. and u can't deny that at all.

i've seen lots of orc clans pwn u guys, if i were u i wouldn't talk much cuz u got next to no room to talk about ur clan "owning cz". the only thing u guys own is ur babashopped items. and u can't deny that at all.[/b]
    they own their babashopped items? i think not.. k2 owns it all its right there in TOS they have the ability to change/delete anything as they see fit, which is what makes all the "babashopping" pathetic.

Banned

they own their babashopped items? i think not.. k2 owns it all its right there in TOS they have the ability to change/delete anything as they see fit, which is what makes all the "babashopping" pathetic.[/b]
    shit that&#39;s right beck, dummy me >_<, i forgot when u babashop all ur doing is basically paying for a few pixels on ur pc screen to popup in ur inventory. and that k2 owns it all. even i, an "ex" babashopper, have learned how pathetic it is.

Hawk.

Lol i like how you bring up babashopping and this is coming from a guy that has traded his char. so many time because he dont know what class he wants to play. Thats as bad as babashopping and dont act like you have never done it because you have. You can&#39;t act like we don&#39;t do good pking in cz, we might not do as good as Pc but we are still better than some clans that have been named here.

Banned

did i say u did bad in pk? ummm.....no i didn&#39;t. and i actually gave my acct away to a clannie, and i&#39;m takin a break again from ko. i haven&#39;t traded accts in a while cuz it&#39;s a lot of pain in doing so. and no it&#39;s not against TOS to trade accts tekton, they just won&#39;t give u any customer support when u do.

he never denied it, he said...

even i, an "ex" babashopper[/b]
    showing he acknowledges he has done it.

Banned

K,so i will make 1 warr + 7 priest full heal party. SUE ME!

Banned

K,so i will make 1 warr + 7 priest full heal party. SUE ME![/b]
    1. defeats the whole purpose of pk&#39;ing as a party, cuz only 1 person is pk&#39;ing
    2. shows how small the warriors penis is
    3. just plain funny

Hawk.

yes beck i know i was 1 sec. late in posting. "i&#39;ve seen lots of orc clans pwn u guys" is that not saying we are bad?

depends how you look at...

it may be looked at like you are,seeing it as saying you are bad, but others may look at it as saying you are good but not as good as others :P

Banned

@tekton: no it&#39;s not rly, just shows there&#39;s ppl that know how to pk on orc side. trust me, after being on both sides, orc has better organized parties, humans just all scatter and don&#39;t pk with each other, it&#39;s 8 ppl pk&#39;ing solo oO

mammlea

Unique was a good gun clan back in the days

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast