Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I have partied with Hostile several times, and all the times there has been 1 priest maybe 2 in ...
Page: 8

julesie

Well I have partied with Hostile several times, and all the times there has been 1 priest maybe 2 in the party. The only time I ever switched servers with them was out of sheer boredom and lack of orcs on a particular server. In all actuality it doesnt matter how many priests you have in your party, it is about communication, knowing who to go for first, knowing how the other members of your party pk and thier style, and just knowing when to back off. Right now with so many clans going orc, CZ at night when my clan plays is 70% orcs 30% human, if that. I will probally get flamed or whatever it is called which is why I don't really post on these sites it gets so nasty. Instead of going back and forth over who sucks and who cheats or babashops worry about yourself and your clan. That being said I am not worried about myself in this post, but don't like seeing honest good people slammed for no reason. It makes you feel better and the end of the day if you actually shoot someone a compliment instead of an insult. I wish everyone good luck and see you in CZ

KlouD

actually we have 2 active priest, 0 full debufers and 0 bp, we never had more than 1 debuffer

jolik

there is no election for a clown thats why nobody gonna vote you

wideload620

there is no election for a clown thats why nobody gonna vote you[/b]
    um wrong topic <_<

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol[/b]
    lol what?

Banned

there is no election for a clown thats why nobody gonna vote you[/b]
    rofl, +1 to that

Banned

Volcanic Posted Today, 02:02 AM
    Illu PK was Grid and me pretty much. So, beating 2 people, big achievement

As for flames, i don`t see any bitterness towards Alex for example. You reap what you sow, my sons.

(To zero and his band of followers)Everybody loves a bastard, but nobody likes a wanker.(its very easy to understand)[/b]
    what weed you smoking man?
    it was while back when illu still had castle i think...but it was after FD..
    8v8 party..
    went head up by 12 entrence to bowl.....and yall towned...yall towned on us 2 times i think and yall might have beat us once not sure but yall either towned died or got tped to town by your mages we owned..not saying yall suck because it was prety good fight men...just saying

garfieldbr

karus
    perfectchoic3
    r2d
    hero
    dontask4clan (not alot ppl on this clan but who&#39;s in are gg and know how make a great pk team)
    symbiosis

elmorad
    deusmanus
    inferno
    siege
    1empire
    Phoenix Warlords (in cz are shit but in war know how get nps)

hostile are so funny ^.^
    other gg clans are inactive

Stereotipo

karus
    perfectchoic3
    r2d
    hero
    dontask4clan (not alot ppl on this clan but who&#39;s in are gg and know how make a great pk team)
    symbiosis

elmorad
    deusmanus
    inferno
    siege
    1empire
    Phoenix Warlords (in cz are shit but in war know how get nps)
    hostile are so funny ^.^
    other gg clans are inactive[/b]
    i think TheLast no have great ppl or dont is clan top, but in pk is really good

karus
    perfectchoic3
    r2d
    hero
    symbiosis[/b]
    yes there gg in getting editted to lvl80... soulslayer... mx....

The king. Senior Member

Let&#39;s have a discussion on the top-5 clans on each side on ares, top-5 based on how they pk, not necessarily their amount of NP, as np doesn&#39;t show skill.
    this is all regardless of items, babashopping, duping and any other crap.

my list would be

Karus
    -perfect choice
    -ready2die
    -symbiosis
    -bad company
    -the last

El Morad
    -deus manus
    -siege
    -underground
    -inferno
    -tnt[/b]

idont aggre on karus side, it would be:
    teamdrunk
    teamdrunk
    teamdrunk
    teamdrunk
    teamdrunk

Volcanic

what weed you smoking man?
    it was while back when illu still had castle i think...but it was after FD..
    8v8 party..
    went head up by 12 entrence to bowl.....and yall towned...yall towned on us 2 times i think and yall might have beat us once not sure but yall either towned died or got tped to town by your mages we owned..not saying yall suck because it was prety good fight men...just saying[/b]
    Firstly, no weed at all Drought condition`s here.

Secondly, Mage?? What mage?? mages and me never worked out, and its well known too. And we never did an 8 man party(wasn`t enough of us in clan).

Finally, i think Grids last video would prove what i`m talking about. We died lots of times, and always because we we`re in way too deep.

All the best.

Waz.

P.S. @Sand. The Greeks back again then?

KingOfPika

Hostile pks pretty good but I think it&#39;s lame when they come raid ew parties with full party everytime. Because 3 melees or mages from orc side can go to their human ew and can raid them (beckhouse, me and this other mage went there and killed them) But everytime when Tekton comes to ew party he comes with full i mean 8 people full party which is kinda lame. Guess killing paper mages on buffs is called superior pking for them

Banned

Volcanic Posted Today, 09:16 AM
    Firstly, no weed at all Drought condition`s here.

Secondly, Mage?? What mage?? mages and me never worked out, and its well known too. And we never did an 8 man party(wasn`t enough of us in clan).

Finally, i think Grids last video would prove what i`m talking about. We died lots of times, and always because we we`re in way too deep.[/b]
    yep 8v8 party all illu in it...
    in way to deep? umm being at 12 entrance to bowl with just us there way to deep?

Sand Posted Today, 08:59 AM
    yes there gg in getting editted to lvl80... soulslayer... mx..[/b]
    mx was lvl 79.............................

Stereotipo Posted Today, 07:52 AM
    i think TheLast no have great ppl or dont is clan top, but in pk is really good[/b]
    +1 forgot about thelast

Kailean

+1 forgot about thelast[/b]
    only if u consider constant spot riding as pking lol

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast