Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am orc and so is thelast.. of course i got no raids..only thing they helped me with was killing ...
Page: 9

Banned

i am orc and so is thelast..
    of course i got no raids..only thing they helped me with was killing humans raiding our mages at ew's jajaja

Hawk.

Hostile pks pretty good but I think it's lame when they come raid ew parties with full party everytime. Because 3 melees or mages from orc side can go to their human ew and can raid them (beckhouse, me and this other mage went there and killed them) But everytime when Tekton comes to ew party he comes with full i mean 8 people full party which is kinda lame. Guess killing paper mages on buffs is called superior pking for them [/b]
    You sure about that? last night i raided them with 2 other people, another warrior and a priest and me

vandy, mx was in ready2die and he left at lvl78 2 days later lvl80 in that dontask4clan hmm....

Banned

Sand Posted Today, 12:58 PM
    vandy, mx was in ready2die and he left at lvl78 2 days later lvl80 in that dontask4clan hmm....[/b]
    my bad yo..i misunderstood myself :S

Hostile pks pretty good but I think it's lame when they come raid ew parties with full party everytime. Because 3 melees or mages from orc side can go to their human ew and can raid them (beckhouse, me and this other mage went there and killed them) But everytime when Tekton comes to ew party he comes with full i mean 8 people full party which is kinda lame. Guess killing paper mages on buffs is called superior pking for them [/b]
    i know what u mean I've offically stopped raiding, everyone needs exp.

Vanessita

i know what u mean I've offically stopped raiding, everyone needs exp.[/b]

Your clannies should do the same ..

Banned

hmm...another GG pk for us last night..
    thanks to lord_tyranus kelly pamela_spence 4gayfield << smallpich mage from lesperdragons and thewhitestuff << nigga know who you are jajjajaja and right befor i left we had boingboing priest my nigga.sorry if i left everyone out

Sagato

For me Perfectchoic3 is the best pker clan in Ares ...
    Arcangel, Aiori, Yusuke, Vanessita and me make a really good team and no1 can beat us. And if u doubt it come versus with us

Arcangel, Aiori, Yusuke, Vanessita and me make a really good team and no1 can beat us. And if u doubt it come versus with us [/b]
    because patriot quit

Sagato

na patriote wasn t that good

Lemon

yep 8v8 party all illu in it...
    in way to deep? umm being at 12 entrance to bowl with just us there way to deep?[/b]
    No waz, we did do 8 man partys. Only when we were going for bifrost though and that was usually a few of us on secondary characters for priests and stuff. No buffs/scrolls and with the rest of the human nation. We never went PKing then because Futile would shout at us.

vandy&#39;s just full of shit though.

Now? hmmmm
    Copy/paste filippin post

In Past.

AlcoholicHeroes...

spam <3.

Banned

numerous people could say this but i dont think i have to ask them to post witch they probly wont because they know about the fight..oh i was on my noobie lvl 65 priest round sheild spear chitt +7 BP dd cap quest accecos..

LeonIV

wow Hostile gets so much Hostility lol i find it quite funny. hehe name fits us perfectly
    well first of all when we have PK parties most of the time its me and another warrior duo pking. When we do have full 8 player party its because we invite anyone who wants to pk and not plan out certain type of pk parties. Sometimes we have yes 2 or more priests and the priests have full heal cause they are indeed lvling. (Im the only one that has duffs atm) But not true that we pk always with party of priests cause few night ago it was me 1 priest and full party of warriors. I also want to say why do you bitch about priests cause they are the least played character in my opinion. Dont hate priests for the skills they have cause its part of the game and its not lame if there was full parties of only priests cause most of the time in cz its all warriors sins and mages.
    <3 THE PRIEST!
    And about the raiding EW....does anybody remember KE???? when raiding lvling parties and DMs was natural part of cz? If the game designers didnt want you to get raided then they would of done something about it no? Its cz man anything goes dont matter if ur friends are on the opposite side its all in fun. Like BadCompany giving me hard times with styx :P lol <3 sillyho and liquidgel (its ok i can mana pot and still heal b4 you can styx me again lol)

And last to flippy. What happend to you man? I used to like you and defend you because you were cool guy but now you flame our clan every chance you get. Im sure feeling sorry for you, cause you seem to have a grudge and or have become a bitter person. Aftermath + Tekton&#39;s last clan (sry forgot name) = Hostile, and Flippy you were in Aftermath but you left in a disgraceful way...after you got the IN drop you suddenly decided you were too good and you joined Symbiosis. And when you found out they were inactive you wanted to come back but Atari didnt want to let you back in...I dont know what else happened but I guess something from this ticked you off and now all you do is flame our clan, man that is sad.

Thats about all I have to say so good luck everyone and stop the flaming and the bitching lol Oh and to me best clans is any that has respect and has a good time with their fellow clannies. There will always be new and better clans but how you play is what counts. jeezus lol see yall in cz :P

jolik

Arcangel, Aiori, Yusuke, Vanessita and me make a really good team and no1 can beat us. And if u doubt it come versus with us [/b]
    Let me hit 80 lvl and i accept challenge, or fuk exp we can try anytime
    INFERNO vs PC

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast