Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *

This is a discussion on * TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO * within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fu rw u forgot me.. again -.- btw u still owe me a 1on1 :wub: :wub:...
Page: 10

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

fu rw u forgot me.. again -.-
    btw u still owe me a 1on1 :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Fluppy
    <3 *RW
    come back fluppy, ill help u lvl again, ares aint the same since ur gone (tho no1 protects me in cz)

umm wasnt eric better than matt? someone just stereotypes just because they dont like someone it seems Matt was the most fun to annoy i have to admit styxx, chitin shields, acid pots, and anything to get them xped when they used to tank orc base <3

Kailean

Originally posted by _|-|_
    and f9 sucks.........he got his nps thanks to raine. without raine he sucks he just got high np but sucks B)
    what character are you playing? i hope not priest couse you would be a terrible one. its not that easy to be a priest. every1 thinks: "ow, its lame. they can heal themselfs, pot up, debuff etc etc". no its not that easy, aspecially when you have some1 else to heal(a warrior for example) with you and you are not a full healer to heal both at the same time. 2 vs ~8 is hard and requiares good teamwork and skills. and why you think he sucks?? maybe they just perfectly suite each other

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_|-|_
    and f9 sucks.........he got his nps thanks to raine. without raine he sucks he just got high np but sucks B)
    what character are you playing? i hope not priest couse you would be a terrible one. its not that easy to be a priest. every1 thinks: "ow, its lame. they can heal themselfs, pot up, debuff etc etc". no its not that easy, aspecially when you have some1 else to heal(a warrior for example) with you and you are not a full healer to heal both at the same time. 2 vs ~8 is hard and requiares good teamwork and skills. and why you think he sucks?? maybe they just perfectly suite each other[/b]
    +1

:pic:

ares-> LOrDsHiVa :wub:

and ofc Duweb for his great illusion skill and towning faster than any1 alse XD :lol:

ViSeH

Originally posted by ic:
    ares-> LOrDsHiVa *:wub:

and ofc Duweb for his great illusion skill and towning faster than any1 alse *XD :lol:
    You forgot me

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:
    ares-> LOrDsHiVa *:wub:

and ofc Duweb for his great illusion skill and towning faster than any1 alse *XD :lol:
    You forgot me[/b]
    u never on and i bet ur skills are same as duweb :lol: :wub:

ViSeH

thats why i beat you without armor and 1 dagger? :P

wasnt ME!!! XD

_|-|_

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_|-|_
    what character are you playing? i hope not priest couse you would be a terrible one. its not that easy to be a priest. every1 thinks: "ow, its lame. they can heal themselfs, pot up, debuff etc etc". no its not that easy, aspecially when you have some1 else to heal(a warrior for example) with you and you are not a full healer to heal both at the same time. 2 vs ~8 is hard and requiares good teamwork and skills. and why you think he sucks?? maybe they just perfectly suite each other[/b]
    playing priest is prettyhard cuz if u cant party heal then u solo heal some1 in ur party and save him then other die's and they blame u why u didnt heal :P and ya its pretty hard every1 shout for cure cure cure !!!!!!!!!!!!!! buffff buffff !!!! acc ACCCCCC !! HEAL HEAL HEAL !!!! STR STR STR !!!!!! AQ AQ AQ !

ViSeH

Originally posted by ic:

wasnt ME!!! XD
    was your twin brother named goku2

the priestess_pam in eric's movies is played by ERIC, and F9 is played by matt. i think eric is a better priest than he is a warrior, although hes really good at both. totally ridiculous to say he sucks, just shows how little you know. Eric was regarded as one of the best before accessory compounding... just goes to show.

and i think these threads are stupid because everyone just lists their friends, and it usually turns into an excuse to flame me somehow.

-_-

kk

ares-> LOrDsHiVa :wub:

and ofc Duweb for his great illusion skill and towning faster than any1 alse XD :lol:

and also viseh aka Secret :wub:

ViSeH

secred ^^ haha

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast