Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 350
Like Tree1Likes

* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *

This is a discussion on * TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO * within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989 1.LordOfTheHumans 2.Hakan_53_tr 3.Faaliyet_volcom 4.Crazy_A 5.Adem22 *same as Crazy_A 6.Dark_Perseval 7.IIILoRdRaiDenII 8.BeefChunk 9.Diyor_ki 10.Deja_Vu Ali ...
Page: 13


  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    1.LordOfTheHumans
    2.Hakan_53_tr
    3.Faaliyet_volcom
    4.Crazy_A
    5.Adem22 *same as Crazy_A
    6.Dark_Perseval
    7.IIILoRdRaiDenII
    8.BeefChunk
    9.Diyor_ki
    10.Deja_Vu
    Ali sometimes u make me laugh so much that I wonder why we never were in same clan :wub:[/b]
    :wub:
    coz ur clan is +65.And i never exp

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    hi pete, i found this on my hard drive that was a fun interserver war

    http://rapidshare.de/files/32533688/voodu.avi.html

  3. #183
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    As zero said, the videos I made of priestess_pam were with ME playing priestess_pam and when f9 was being played it was me who played and recorded everything in it.

    Raine is a better priest than me on priestess_pam but as I said those videos are of me...

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    bored if any1 wants one ,feel free to add me in msn or pm me
    :Wagyar:

    For 0

  5. #185
    T-Mac
    Guest

    Default

    alla baba shopers

    1.T_Mac.

    thats it bb.

  6. #186
    niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    everywhere, form here to there
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pete
    ROFL @ anyone who put felix or phantom.


    ROLF @ "the next 411"[/b]
    aww......that had to be one of the funnest moments of this game

    QDalex of these forums AND I QUOTE "Pete is the next 411" with his 30k np hahahaha

  7. #187
    T-Mac
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    Originally posted by Erian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pete

    ROFL @ anyone who put felix or phantom.




    ROLF @ "the next 411"
    aww......that had to be one of the funnest moments of this game

    QDalex of these forums AND I QUOTE "Pete is the next 411" with his 30k np hahahaha[/b]
    lol gays pete u are gay. http://www.lol.com/

  8. #188
    youwang
    Guest

    Default

    TatLi KizZ :wub: :wub:

  9. #189
    DeadlySilencer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by iwanttopk
    1. AngryLawnGnome
    2. AngryLawnGnome
    3. AngryLawnGnome
    4. AngryLawnGnome
    5. AngryLawnGnome
    6. AngryLawnGnome
    7. AngryLawnGnome
    8. AngryLawnGnome
    9. AngryLawnGnome
    10. AngryLawnGnome
    hahahhah ur funny dude

  10. #190
    oncemore
    Guest

    Default

    I've only done dies people, as thats the server i play :P

    In no order,

    1. ___________
    He has the ability to change from a great support priest, keeping all of his party alive, and also has the ability to own high lvl warriors 1vs1 without breaking a sweat.

    2. Glarfist
    Runs ( as far as i know) the top human clan on dies, one of the best warriors on dies, and he also knows how to PK he doesn't just kill, he knows how to run a pk party and keep clans members happy.

    3. Morax
    Hmm, not the best priest on dies, in fact he kinda sucks, but one thing hes good at is the same as glarfist, he knows how to pk, even though he gets a little ethusiastic at times :wub: "POPTART STAY WITH THE FUCKING PARTY YOU IDIOT" haha

    4. Aenima
    Right up there with ___________, possibly the best support priest human side, some of the things he does just make me go :blink: I have no idea how he keeps us alive, and still manages to duff everyone sometimes.

    5. Devilscommandents (Tri/Artem)
    No one has ever acknowledged how good these dudes are at warrior. Pk minded, good combo. Owns.

    6. Tormentors mages
    Theres too many to name so i'll just say them all, they do so much in party pk and no one even notices, they have saved my ass so many times by tping, they have slowed/stunned so many people so i can kill them. Ikoria esspecially, imo one the best paper mages human side.

    7. Camoslutz
    Damn good mage, arrogant asshole though :wub:

    8. The original Hype (Pretty sure that was jerry)
    Best warrior on dies, nuff said.

    9. Phantom_rouge (erian)
    Same as hype, best at his class.

    10. Everyone
    For all the people that always wish there name was mentioned in these list, this ones for you

  11. #191
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by oncemore
    I've only done dies people, as thats the server i play :P

    In no order,

    1. ___________
    He has the ability to change from a great support priest, keeping all of his party alive, and also has the ability to own high lvl warriors 1vs1 without breaking a sweat.

    2. Glarfist
    Runs ( as far as i know) the top human clan on dies, one of the best warriors on dies, and he also knows how to PK *he doesn't just kill, he knows how to run a pk party and keep clans members happy.

    3. Morax
    Hmm, not the best priest on dies, in fact he kinda sucks, but one thing hes good at is the same as glarfist, he knows how to pk, even though he gets a little ethusiastic at times *:wub: *"POPTART STAY WITH THE FUCKING PARTY YOU IDIOT" haha

    4. *Aenima
    Right up there with ___________, possibly the best support priest human side, some of the things he does just make me go *:blink: I have no idea how he keeps us alive, and still manages to duff everyone sometimes.

    5. *Devilscommandents (Tri/Artem)
    No one has ever acknowledged how good these dudes are at warrior. *Pk minded, good combo. *Owns.


    6. Tormentors mages
    Theres too many to name so i'll just say them all, they do so much in party pk and no one even notices, they have saved my ass so many times by tping, they have slowed/stunned so many people so i can kill them. *Ikoria esspecially, imo one the best paper mages human side. *

    7. Camoslutz
    Damn good mage, arrogant asshole though *:wub: *

    8. The original Hype (Pretty sure that was jerry)
    Best warrior on dies, nuff said.

    9. Phantom_rouge (erian)
    Same as hype, best at his class.

    10. Everyone
    For all the people that always wish there name was mentioned in these list, this ones for you *
    awwwwwwww

  12. #192
    _|-|_
    Guest

    Default

    fluppy pwnz all *end storry*

  13. #193
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by oncemore

    7. Camoslutz
    Damn good mage, arrogant asshole though *:wub: *
    slm h43r: :wub:

  14. #194
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by oncemore

    8. The original Hype (Pretty sure that was jerry)
    Best warrior on dies, nuff said.
    I have to disagree. Jerry was an awesome warrior, but Socrate (OLD school diez) was god-like.

  15. #195
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    1-id hack
    2-dupe
    3-koxp
    4-ft bug
    5-servant i. bug
    6-cz towers bug
    7-edit chars + items
    8-wonderfull customer support
    9-clan bug
    10-restarts,disconnects,server upgrades
    This is my top ten i dont think it will be hard to do another 10 -_-

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •