Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *

This is a discussion on * TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO * within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. 0000000000 2. NYchris...
Page: 17

tw33k

1. 0000000000
    2. NYchris

I was the best and still is. If u wanna buy my vote just pm and i give u paypal to put in money. BTW why u just say ppl names that played like pussys???? No real jihad warriors there like RW RECOMAN NOTAZ JESSE NIRO

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Zoroaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zoroaster)</div>
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zoroaster
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

No i didn't forget Kaos, but more people remember Socrate, since he was in Blood, over Kaos. How many remember Templars or Friends? (not talking to the old guys obviously :P)

P.S. - I've heard we may hear from Kaos again very soon *

WOOOOT!!
    really? he was my idol when i was lvl 4x n00b, used to admire him for far away, cant wait to see him again lolz
    Yeah, SirKaos really owned ... I remember admiring him while i was a little noob on MYKO cypher, the cool thing about him was that he wasn't an arrogant fuck like most of the good players, I would PM him on irc and he always replied friendly etc[/b]
    yeah, well, ive heard (not sure if thats true) that after leaving diez he went back to myko and was king on one of the servers[/b][/quote]

Yeah he was clanleader of NightBringers .. damn .. cant remember server name :P , schrotti should remember, he was in that clan too

ViSeH

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    I was the best and still is. If u wanna buy my vote just pm and i give u paypal to put in money. BTW why u just say ppl names that played like pussys???? No real jihad warriors there like RW RECOMAN NOTAZ JESSE NIRO
    where am I in here? <_<

Wizzan

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GotToHaveKayaNow
    where am I in here? <_<[/b]

viseh baba pwns men =.=

wraith86

how do people put murtaza on the top ten? cheatıng turks ftw!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    Originally posted by Zoroaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zoroaster)
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zoroaster
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

No i didn't forget Kaos, but more people remember Socrate, since he was in Blood, over Kaos. How many remember Templars or Friends? (not talking to the old guys obviously :P)

P.S. - I've heard we may hear from Kaos again very soon *

WOOOOT!!
    really? he was my idol when i was lvl 4x n00b, used to admire him for far away, cant wait to see him again lolz

Yeah, SirKaos really owned ... I remember admiring him while i was a little noob on MYKO cypher, the cool thing about him was that he wasn't an arrogant fuck like most of the good players, I would PM him on irc and he always replied friendly etc
    yeah, well, ive heard (not sure if thats true) that after leaving diez he went back to myko and was king on one of the servers[/b]
    Yeah he was clanleader of NightBringers .. damn .. cant remember server name :P , schrotti should remember, he was in that clan too[/b][/quote]

deimos ?

Zparda

1. Wagyar for be the best Clan Leader ^^ and good archer and fun guy.
    2. ______________ (14 ftw) best priest ^^
    3. Pyro and CamazoTz best TPers ;D
    4. CHusco can make a Mirage +8 look like Shard +8
    5. Zparda :wub: Best Archer eva
    6. All Ares guys like 0's and NYchris who i dont but i have seens videos
    7. All who dont cheat :P

JulioBR

Originally posted by sAMU_
    1 - HitMachine
    2 - Julio_BR (GG de leve) BR
    3 - Murtaza
    4 - OnlyPriest
    746352 - Me

Magelord1257

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magelord1257
    1. Fluppy
    2. 0
    3. NYChris
    4. Kimpee
    5. Phantom
    6. Zike
    7. LordMozart
    8. Bobert
    9. Priestess_Pam
    10. Felix
    notice that the guy who plays KIMPEE now a days is snipelord... so i would put snipe up there instead :P and yes he is good... but still not as good as the guys who play F9[/b]

I know... he is my brother's clannie... And Personally i think Snipe (KIMPEE) is better than F9 after watching him pk on my own computer screen. And also i don't like F9's attitude to losing in the duel.

flamthrow

Originally posted by Magelord1257+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magelord1257)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magelord1257

1. Fluppy
    2. 0
    3. NYChris
    4. Kimpee
    5. Phantom
    6. Zike
    7. LordMozart
    8. Bobert
    9. Priestess_Pam
    10. Felix
    notice that the guy who plays KIMPEE now a days is snipelord... so i would put snipe up there instead :P and yes he is good... but still not as good as the guys who play F9

I know... he is my brother's clannie... And Personally i think Snipe (KIMPEE) is better than F9 after watching him pk on my own computer screen. And also i don't like F9's attitude to losing in the duel.[/b]
    lolz you desperate for a flame war to start?

f9 beat him. get over it. i dont like the attitude of you and your friends, trying to flame f9 and myself constantly on every forum even though kimpee lost to both of us. i find it quite amusing actually.

Blancanieves

Zero and f9 r good Pkers and Players that is true, they can lost and win.. btw they r the tops player in ares... all know that. my opinion,stop.. flamming them

zero
    bobert
    f9
    hunting
    fluppy
    nagisa
    fa1con ( mague )
    arnitsos
    monsterkill

for me in ares..

Stop add ur friends

ViSeH

Best ares players
    F9devil (Eric)
    MoonDance
    Fluppy
    Me!
    PS: parapara,flamethrow,dpierre6 are good too

shadowmonkey

Best Sin on Beramus
    1:Ether or Steel0
    2:dief0rme
    3ivinedivinity (not sure about the spelling :P )
    4oooooOoooo
    5:4bebop
    6:kunt
    7:_benshav_
    8:_benshav_
    9:_benshav_
    10:_benshav_

Enjoy here is americans top 10 players :P