Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *

This is a discussion on * TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO * within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Psy Top 10 players are the top 10 np holders that do not share accounts. NP means ...
Page: 20

Originally posted by Psy
    Top 10 players are the top 10 np holders that do not share accounts.
    NP means nothing.
    Lordos and SometingSmells both passed me and zero in NP (the NP I personally made not anyone else on f9) and they were both shit.

Ins0mniA

lol eric

who sais hes a hacker its legal im just saying i think its kinda noobish

Originally posted by Ins0mniA
    lol eric

who sais hes a hacker its legal im just saying i think its kinda noobish
    Want pictures of his finger placement on his keyboard? He made them to help someone that asked for sin help.

Aba

h43r:

Psy

The name of the topic is "* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *;" not "Who do you think are the best skilled players?" Anyways, you percieve something in one way and another person percieves something in another way, it's like watching clouds go by.

but they got the nps from somewhere xD

also about the f9 v kimpee thingie

kimpee used like gear from 3 different clannies in the 1 v 1. f9 used his own gear so..
    so i think if he used his own gear f9 would have beaten him easier^^

Ins0mniA

well i wouldnt care cuz anyone can randomly take a picture and say they dont use keyboard macro but w/e

ill just drop the topic

well i wouldnt care cuz anyone can randomly take a picture and say they dont use keyboard macro but w/e

ill just drop the topic
    So basically you're saying that there is no way to prove your ignorant comments wrong? Not like zero even cares about retarded claims such as yours, but I defend my friends when people make false accusations.

Ins0mniA

im just saying he could not use it but a lot of people do

and i wouldnt mind seeing the picture

Psy

And for sharing account ethics, it clearly seen that "people that share accounts an unfair advantage." I'm not busting on you, Eric, your character is the most reputable character in USKO, as we all should know. But you cannot escape the facts that every person that plays an account, granted that they don't scam eachother, will contribute thier own little peice toward making the character better (unless you have Morax playing your account, say goodbye to at least 5% and 5k nps in 1 hour).

oncemore

AOOL

Ins0mniA

AOOL.......................

Ins0mniA

this topic stopped dead

Banned

ill just drop the topic
    I USE A MACRO KEYBOARD! it has a through z and 1-9 and these weird keys called the "F" keys

Originally posted by Psy
    And for sharing account ethics, it clearly seen that "people that share accounts an unfair advantage." I'm not busting on you, Eric, your character is the most reputable character in USKO, as we all should know. But you cannot escape the facts that every person that plays an account, granted that they don't scam eachother, will contribute thier own little peice toward making the character better (unless you have Morax playing your account, say goodbye to at least 5% and 5k nps in 1 hour).
    as i recall you share your account with a brother or something do you not? family still = 2 people playing an account