Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *

This is a discussion on * TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO * within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you count family = taking items off my account and selling them for ares items + losing 40% on ...
Page: 21

Psy

If you count family = taking items off my account and selling them for ares items + losing 40% on my account, then yes. He logs on to compare the diez market to ares and rarely pks.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Kenner
    did phantom/0000000 get into kowc2? *if both got in, fraps a 1v1 in arena, i seriously would love to see that...
    tbh a better battle will be hakuna vs 0000000, gay fag has probably become the best sin on dies.

antiturk

there is no such thing as "the best", mmorpg's don't take any skill, just patience, anyways i wouldn't care about whos the best in a game, i'd rather have fun

Originally posted by Psy
    If you count family = taking items off my account and selling them for ares items + losing 40% on my account, then yes. He logs on to compare the diez market to ares and rarely pks.
    ive seen him pking a couple times, im assuming it was him cause he cant combo and dropped like a sack of shit

Psy

Originally posted by antiturk
    there is no such thing as "the best", mmorpg's don't take any skill, just patience, anyways i wouldn't care about whos the best in a game, i'd rather have fun
    Amen

ive seen him pking a couple times, im assuming it was him cause he cant combo and dropped like a sack of shit....unlees that was you^^
    Haha, probably him. He's used to comboing on a BP. He's always saying how easy it is for me to play a warrior, and yet when he gets a chance to play a warrior he does so badly that he can only agree with what i'm saying to him; and when i'm playing his BP he kinda coaches me.

Originally posted by antiturk
    You mean mmorpg's don't take any talent however I still don't agree with that, but skill means being patient and practicing.

skill1  /skɪl/
    –noun
    1. the ability, coming from one's knowledge, practice, aptitude, etc., to do something well:

antiturk

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiturk
    You mean mmorpg's don't take any talent however I still don't agree with that, but skill means being patient and practicing.[/b]
    well then why even ask who's the best? i read the topic as *TOP CLICKERS ON USKO*, clicking and pressing a bunch of keys on your keyboard doesn't take skill, just takes patience

Banned Senior Member

no I didnt' sign up for World Champ, I wasn't even able to go to the last one. No premium, couldnt be logged in when they were open, and I dont care about the World Champs, I know the outcome and PK with that gear is just not worth it, tried on FD beta and bored me immensly

Besides, I know Zero would win and he always would against me, i'm not a top sin my minor isn't the best and I dont like the hp/minor combo style. Plus i've barely played phantom over the past 3 weeks so ya..... i'm rusty

Originally posted by antiturk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antiturk)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiturk

You mean mmorpg's don't take any talent however I still don't agree with that, but skill means being patient and practicing.
    well then why even ask who's the best? i read the topic as *TOP CLICKERS ON USKO*, clicking and pressing a bunch of keys on your keyboard doesn't take skill, just takes patience[/b]
    patience to PRACTICE thus developing SKILL.

Skill is such a general term... You do alot more than mashing buttons, you think about the best possible choices to make and act on them quickly depending on the situation.

antiturk

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by antiturk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antiturk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiturk

well then why even ask who's the best? i read the topic as *TOP CLICKERS ON USKO*, clicking and pressing a bunch of keys on your keyboard doesn't take skill, just takes patience[/b]
    patience to PRACTICE thus developing SKILL.

Skill is such a general term... You do alot more than mashing buttons, you think about the best possible choices to make and act on them quickly depending on the situation.[/b][/quote]
    ah ok, i see

Psy

Here's a conversation we had on his birthday.
    "Happy birthday"
    "hey get over here and pk for me"
    "okay"
    5 minutes later
    me"GOD DAMMIT...... WHO THE FUCK IS MINOTAUR"
    "ah he fucks you up, always with a priest and a high level sin. town whenever you see him."
    10 seconds later
    "put a book on you fucking dumbass"
    "but i'm hitting him for 1.2k"
    he pushes f2 and then 2 then f1
    i laugh
    "hey check my level 70 shield"
    "WTF +7"
    "yeah, still useless......... BTW I want 20k nps by the end of the day"

When he logs on my character and plays it's a different story.
    me "Why do you waste your time on getting flame/light/gr pots?"
    "because i get slowed/stunned all the fucking time"
    "what do you think a lightning/skele belt is for?"
    "your point?"
    "just dont waste my fucking scrolls"
    "hey i let you pk on my..."
    "no you MAKE me pk on your character"
    "so?"
    "just pk"
    2 minutes into it
    "it's only 3 sins, put the dagger helm on"
    he kills 1, redballs on the other 2 and runs... he NEVER misses a single SD or scream (i've killed hordes of sins at a time)
    "fucking noob" (yes, I call him noob all the time)
    "yeah they were"
    10 minutes later
    "TR_OZGUR! any good? im gonna 1v1"
    "yeah i've always wanted to own that turk"
    switch seats
    "USE YOUR FUCKING MANA POT... FUCKING HP... MANA... FUCK FASTER... SCREAM NOOB... FUCK LEG CUT..."
    ozgur ends up dying to someone 4 levels lower than him (at least)

:P sounds interesting i only remember 1v1ing him because it was the same day boyt accused me of using ctrl+minor and i thought it was funny xD

hmm those genocide wariors with hp build with 2hgiga +8 who even beat f9 in 1v1 was good i think... good combo atleast.

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    hmm those genocide wariors with hp build with 2hgiga +8 who even beat f9 in 1v1 was good i think... good combo atleast.
    do you just try to start flame wars?

Achemenes

dont start talk to eric guys ur wasting ur time