Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 350
Like Tree1Likes

* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *

This is a discussion on * TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO * within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Gorila+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gorila)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989 ROFL u all dont know who :Ujio: is? oh i am the only old ...
Page: 23


  1. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Originally posted by Gorila+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gorila)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    ROFL u all dont know who :Ujio: is?
    oh i am the only old baba here :angry: *:angry: *

    Guys go search and then write Ujio
    There are some comments about him... :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

    and he s 1.
    2.411 *
    and so on
    Dont worry baba i still remember who's :Ujio: and yea he was one of the strongest warriors ever[/b]

    He duped outta his ass.

  2. #332
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    one big lol at ujio, he had to relog on ares2 on exp spot to kill exping party from behind. wow really the strongest ever h43r:

  3. #333
    Cerius
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I'm gonna mention people who PWN, that haven't been mentioned before. Atleast I didn't see. (If i don't mention you it means you've been mentioned!!!)

    In no particular order.

    1. 1Nv4d3r- lvl 65 right now i believe, but he can PK as good as any lvl 70+ priest outthere, he's realy hard to take down, and awesome back up for a warrior.

    2. RatherBeDead- was taking down lvl 70 warriors at lvl 64...enough said.

    3. __Countess__- my most FAVOURITESSTSTSTSSSS mage to PK with, fucking amazing at TPing and pwning pplz, he just owns.

    4. ::Jimbo::- great opponent in CZ, always fair 1vs1.

    5. bloodyromance (aka. thinhman)- pwnage mini warrior, too bad he quit, had a killer combo he just sucked at lvling lol.

    6. MrsLies- I believe he was the first Female sin on human side, he pwns.

    7. Zoroaster- LOL when this guy got drunk i had the most fun PKing with him, listening to his singing in vent.

    8. yuna_ - NOoo not his stupid brother Tra, the real yuna_ is a good BP.

    9. Dark_SiTh - Pro KSer...lol. * (Races around the castle in KE, Hoodwink FTW)

    10. InClaudeWeTrust - One of the nicest people you'll evert meet, smart PKer and never says no to rezzing someone.

    The first female sin on Diez was Zorenna from FURY back in the days. :wub:

  4. #334
    Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I'm gonna mention people who PWN, that haven't been mentioned before. Atleast I didn't see. (If i don't mention you it means you've been mentioned!!!)

    In no particular order.

    1. 1Nv4d3r- lvl 65 right now i believe, but he can PK as good as any lvl 70+ priest outthere, he's realy hard to take down, and awesome back up for a warrior.

    2. RatherBeDead- was taking down lvl 70 warriors at lvl 64...enough said.

    3. __Countess__- my most FAVOURITESSTSTSTSSSS mage to PK with, fucking amazing at TPing and pwning pplz, he just owns.

    4. ::Jimbo::- great opponent in CZ, always fair 1vs1.

    5. bloodyromance (aka. thinhman)- pwnage mini warrior, too bad he quit, had a killer combo he just sucked at lvling lol.

    6. MrsLies- I believe he was the first Female sin on human side, he pwns.

    7. Zoroaster- LOL when this guy got drunk i had the most fun PKing with him, listening to his singing in vent.

    8. yuna_ - NOoo not his stupid brother Tra, the real yuna_ is a good BP.

    9. Dark_SiTh - Pro KSer...lol. * (Races around the castle in KE, Hoodwink FTW)

    10. InClaudeWeTrust - One of the nicest people you'll evert meet, smart PKer and never says no to rezzing someone.

    10.5 - PADDYMASTER - cause he ıs bautıful and he ıs kıll noob playars . He ıs cry now..

  5. #335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by Gorila@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

    ROFL u all dont know who :Ujio: is?
    oh i am the only old baba here :angry: *:angry: *

    Guys go search and then write Ujio
    There are some comments about him... :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

    and he s 1.
    2.411 *
    and so on


    Dont worry baba i still remember who's :Ujio: and yea he was one of the strongest warriors ever

    He duped outta his ass.[/b]
    Agree with you, he and xrated. Cheating mofos -_-

  6. #336
    Mrsshady
    Guest

    Default

    no order

    1. f9devil
    2. zero
    3. xshadyx :wub:
    4.:oxoo::
    5. Fluppy
    6. priestes pam
    7. molli
    8.magix
    9. uhh.... Nychris
    10. bobert

  7. #337
    ProudAresian
    Guest

    Default

    No order

    1.Me
    2.Myself
    3.I
    4.Me
    5.The person you look at when you look at me
    6.The person you talk to when you talk to me
    7.None but me...
    8.and me...
    9.and.............me
    10.and i shouldn't forget the fabulous.....ME!

  8. #338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Originally posted by ProudAresian
    No order

    1.Me
    2.Myself
    3.I
    4.Me
    5.The person you look at when you look at me
    6.The person you talk to when you talk to me
    7.None but me...
    8.and me...
    9.and.............me
    10.and i shouldn't forget the fabulous.....ME!

    So original <_<

  9. #339
    ProudAresian
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ProudAresian
    No order

    1.Me
    2.Myself
    3.I
    4.Me
    5.The person you look at when you look at me
    6.The person you talk to when you talk to me
    7.None but me...
    8.and me...
    9.and.............me
    10.and i shouldn't forget the fabulous.....ME!

    So original <_<[/b]
    Could you PLEASE tell me something i DONT KNOW?

  10. #340
    Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    368

    Default

    its not me

  11. #341
    CorpseOfDeath
    Guest

    Default

    the best warrior in ares..

    KIMPEE <3

  12. #342
    winstonnn
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    I'm gonna mention people who PWN, that haven't been mentioned before. Atleast I didn't see. (If i don't mention you it means you've been mentioned!!!)

    In no particular order.

    1. 1Nv4d3r- lvl 65 right now i believe, but he can PK as good as any lvl 70+ priest outthere, he's realy hard to take down, and awesome back up for a warrior.

    2. RatherBeDead- was taking down lvl 70 warriors at lvl 64...enough said.

    3. __Countess__- my most FAVOURITESSTSTSTSSSS mage to PK with, fucking amazing at TPing and pwning pplz, he just owns.

    4. ::Jimbo::- great opponent in CZ, always fair 1vs1.

    5. bloodyromance (aka. thinhman)- pwnage mini warrior, too bad he quit, had a killer combo he just sucked at lvling lol.

    6. MrsLies- I believe he was the first Female sin on human side, he pwns.

    7. Zoroaster- LOL when this guy got drunk i had the most fun PKing with him, listening to his singing in vent.

    8. yuna_ - NOoo not his stupid brother Tra, the real yuna_ is a good BP.

    9. Dark_SiTh - Pro KSer...lol. * (Races around the castle in KE, Hoodwink FTW)

    10. InClaudeWeTrust - One of the nicest people you'll evert meet, smart PKer and never says no to rezzing someone.

    The first female sin on Diez was Zorenna from FURY back in the days. :wub:[/b]
    Zorenna = Mrslies Account gifted at lvl 61 with about 30 k NPs

  13. #343
    Xamazan
    Guest

    Default

    NYchris
    Bobert (Garret)
    Forrazzi
    _SomethinSmells_
    0000000
    SoulSlayer(mos+Bidas)
    kinkeh
    Cooltang
    Gavok
    F9Devil was free nps
    And 1 warrior from EKS i dont remember the name :wub:

  14. #344
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    nychris zero priestess_pam f9devil soulslayer hitmachine phantom_rouge morbidlytwisted kunt bobert

    fluppy somethingsmells clearly the best people, except for phantom_rouge i dont remember him....was soulsslayer lvl 70 before f9devil?

  15. #345
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    I hope you get banned

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •