Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

top 100 list is now top 10 no one recognised anymore

This is a discussion on top 100 list is now top 10 no one recognised anymore within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Many people will see the new look ko did to there main website, they edited the top 100 and made ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

Many people will see the new look ko did to there main website, they edited the top 100 and made it top 10, this is makeing anyone under top 10 not recognised in the competition and not allowing anyone to know where there clan stands to gain .

This also gives no reason to compete or point to evan play almost, people usualy build clans to be the top clans in game..
    how is one to nkow what place they are if it is not listed..

This gives the game no scores, and no point to continue playing if they do not know where there clan stads or...
    for a better example, if you wanted to join a clan, how do you know if you should quit the current clan you donated np in to join a clan that is lower ranked
    the point is there is no longer a point with out it now....
    alot of clans that are in top 10 from what i am told cheat.....
    and legit clans that was in top 100 that did not cheat are no longer recognised....

the real point is now what are we as the customer going to do about this...

alot of clans are acredited and knighted now...so to tell who is higher ranked we depended on the top 100 list....
    now it is only top 10.....and that sualy stays the same......

so we are left with no competetition pointless war and pointless gameing that you all pay for...

i am sure some of you know and heard my sealed items was deleted and ko refused to help me.....

witch is why i refuse to pay for the game....

eatch update we are demoted something....

server 3 is gone....

and now top 100 is gone.....

what next?????????

P.S. Remember this 'YOU PAID FOR IT"

yea it sucks you can't see top 100 anymore, but you can always check kodb.info.

Lol go cry in a corner. Who gives a fuck if your a top 100 clan... The game is ruined because you don't know your rank? Its not hard to get top 10 and if you can't do that then you have something to work for.

The game isn't about clan ranking last time I checked though.. go pk and stop crying lol.

WrathofGod

Lol go cry in a corner. Who gives a fuck if your a top 100 clan... The game is ruined because you don't know your rank? Its not hard to get top 10 and if you can't do that then you have something to work for.

The game isn't about clan ranking last time I checked though.. go pk and stop crying lol.[/b]
    +1
    there are many other things that ruined this game...
    some people the just think of the stupidest ways to talk shit about this game

The game isn't about clan ranking last time I checked though.. go pk and stop crying lol.[/b]
    Your saying this game is not about competition? whats it about ?

Hennessy

lmao BuDDaH scammed me back in KE GG

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

ranking has alot to do with it.....
    people go to war and pk in pk zones for a reason....not just for fun....
    alot have intensions of being in the top 100....alot of clans are judged by this....
    no clans now no what they neeed to be better ...
    no one has a way of knowing,,,,what clan to join if they want a clan who pks alot of exp....before joining,,,,
    to find this on there own.....eliminateing stats is never a good idea....
    i see nothing good from it....just like removeing server 3 was never good,,, we still have lagg....
    every new update we are looseing more privligaes in the game.,,,,,
    higher premiums costs,,,,,
    forgive me for being a 'man' and standing up for what i beleave in...
    perhaps i was right from the beggining when i said to many children play the game.

I wasted my time reading that =(
    You trying to be a hero? Dude calm down and enjoy the game T_T
    Buddah you are not my hero? ftw

azz

dont mess with him...i heard he works for the fbi or somthng lol ...that was long ago tho

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ha, that was a joke

there was some proofs here on the forum

Zaczaco11

dont forget the forgotten temples reduced to once a day at a time no american can make it to *cough trko cough* and gm's dont ban koxper's anymore heres the thread
    holiday events are fuked, this whole game is fuked

only thing u should care about is... glowy armband

If ur that upset with the game then just fa.cking quit ffs

Richie

To say the game is now useless because u dont know what rank ur clan is, is one of the most stupid things ive heard so far about this game.
    Cmon, who really wants to join a clan cos they are in the "Top 100", imo if u were to join a clan just for its ranking, aiming to get in the top 10 is prolly alot less noopish?

Hey cutie Senior Member

cry baby cry baby
    stop fucking whingeing and gtfon wiht it. Its not like they cut of the only source of the game that makes you want to play or anything. who gives a fuck about clan grade. its the people in the clan that really count.

slit wrists please cuz u seem to be the only one concerned

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast