Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

top 100 list is now top 10 no one recognised anymore

This is a discussion on top 100 list is now top 10 no one recognised anymore within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lots of top 10 clans cheated? weren't you banned some time ago?...
Page: 3

Pino

lots of top 10 clans cheated?
    weren't you banned some time ago?

redevil12

lol and top 100 000 then ???

chook

even the top 10 list there showing isnt uptodate cause the 2 highest clans on olyimpa switched nations so there still all outdated

Banned

I Can admit the new ranking stats they have on site looks better...but why less stats...
    it makes the only clans that are worth something , is the ones in top 10...[/b]
    worth something? idiot.
    You care about np ? go pk ..
    You and your clan wouldnt be worth something if you would rank 1 tho

DeHealer

Only thing that I care of a clan is the ppl in it.
    Even at lvl 73 I barely pk, and i got only 35k np lol
    But common, dont flame him like this , i respect his opinion, and, idc about it..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

One thing - It's still not updated correctly and does not show the current top 10

RE5PECTmf

Who even care about clan rankings? From my point of look , u should join clan cause of friends and fun , not cause u see ppl owning cz and u wanna be part of that (not saying that there is no fun in top clans) , but really .. if u dont see glowing armband .. do u even think before joining .. " Hm .. were they 57 or 67 last week , if they were 67 .. nope i dont wanna join " and u have shitload of friends there .. ofc u shouldn't care . Atm im in clan that never hasn't been on list i think , so what .. who cares .. 1/2 of clan r my rl friends and they r mostly higher lvl than me now Still there is nothing more precious than when u hear jokes and friendly voices on teamspeak / vent .. when u go cz and get owned from few hits ( I think buddah felt this mostly ) . Do u still care then what rank ur clan is .. or u ridding ur ass outa laughing and making time more interesting ... Think about that before more posts like this If some1 wanna join ur clan only cause of rank , U should decline him even if he's 80 lvl with 5m nps... doesnt matter !
    Im out

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Who even care about clan rankings? From my point of look , u should join clan cause of friends and fun , not cause u see ppl owning cz and u wanna be part of that (not saying that there is no fun in top clans) , but really .. if u dont see glowing armband .. do u even think before joining .. " Hm .. were they 57 or 67 last week , if they were 67 .. nope i dont wanna join " and u have shitload of friends there .. ofc u shouldn't care . Atm im in clan that never hasn't been on list i think , so what .. who cares .. 1/2 of clan r my rl friends and they r mostly higher lvl than me now Still there is nothing more precious than when u hear jokes and friendly voices on teamspeak / vent .. when u go cz and get owned from few hits ( I think buddah felt this mostly ) . Do u still care then what rank ur clan is .. or u ridding ur ass outa laughing and making time more interesting ... Think about that before more posts like this If some1 wanna join ur clan only cause of rank , U should decline him even if he's 80 lvl with 5m nps... doesnt matter !
    Im out [/b]
    the point is there are thousands of clans, why must only 10 be listed..., that means only 10 clans can have glowing arm as u say on eatch nation....that is not alot...
    the point is to difreate the clans from one another.
    thank you.
    ';-x

That top 10 list isnt even updated.

the point is to difreate the clans from one another.[/b]
    Oh right. Good point.

mrmagic2008

some people care about clan rankings and some people don't. there's no right or wrong here. I suspect people flaming buddah just don't like him in general and want to find an excuse to flame him

Banned

perhaps if u knew anything about the internet or php
    or was not 'new' u would know this..[/b]
    Smartass , perhaps if u knew anything about the internet or php
    or was not 'new' u would know u cant say a shit whats wron with it unless u have the source which u dont have.......

peintre

your absolutly right buddah, a shame you try and utter your consern at the wrong place ,
    remember.. ko4life issent the "main" croud ingame
    too get into top10, you ahve too compromise with your sence off morals 2day more soo then ever
    hf ingame

Kreeden

ranking has alot to do with it.....
    people go to war and pk in pk zones for a reason....not just for fun....
    alot have intensions of being in the top 100....alot of clans are judged by this....
    no clans now no what they neeed to be better ...
    no one has a way of knowing,,,,what clan to join if they want a clan who pks alot of exp....before joining,,,,
    to find this on there own.....eliminateing stats is never a good idea....
    i see nothing good from it....just like removeing server 3 was never good,,, we still have lagg....
    every new update we are looseing more privligaes in the game.,,,,,
    higher premiums costs,,,,,
    forgive me for being a 'man' and standing up for what i beleave in...
    perhaps i was right from the beggining when i said to many children play the game.[/b]

No one really cares if you under 90th and down. Really, stop whining. Want a glowy arm band, go learn turkish and get lvl75 - 80. You'll be fine buddy.

eduarvera23

omg buddha u cry so much :/
    don't u get that k2 gives a shit!?!?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast