Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

top 100 list is now top 10 no one recognised anymore

This is a discussion on top 100 list is now top 10 no one recognised anymore within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is truly a shame that you can't enjoy yourself without beign better then someone else....try having fun for the ...
Page: 4

It is truly a shame that you can't enjoy yourself without beign better then someone else....try having fun for the sake of it and not to prove yourself to other people.

Banned

Buddah with the amount your clan towns in cz you will never be near the top anyway.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Smartass , perhaps if u knew anything about the internet or php
    or was not 'new' u would know u cant say a shit whats wron with it unless u have the source which u dont have.......[/b]
    i know php, vb, pascal,html,assembly,delpfi, cgi, flash, c+
    and my site is Http://buddahinc.tk if u want examples or proof
    and its not hard to get source from anything if you know assembly like i do to reverse engineer code into orginal source.
    it is you that are the noob my friend
    envy is a sin.
    that should be your next character.
    ';-]

point fo the game is to have fun ;\

compete is the bonus to it

the top 10 is not even updated.. its the old list from before...... i think cuz PH on pathos is still 6th... and been 6th for months now

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

the top 10 is not even updated.. its the old list from before...... i think cuz PH on pathos is still 6th... and been 6th for months now[/b]
    you would think with the new site update that it would be acurate and fixed... ';-x

marlot0

OMG i wont be able to see my clan ranking 75 anymore!!!!!! ill stop play ko haha really pointless topic ^^

Glader

wow...The guy only wants the top100 back and I see 3 pages of flames....how sad some people are.

How much could it hurt to have the top 100 again? I mean...it was there in the beginning, why was it removed in the first place? Doesn't really make any big difference if they have to list 10 clans or 100, and if it'll make more people smile when they see their progress then why not?

Constructive critisism people, constructive.

Banned

some people care about clan rankings and some people don't. there's no right or wrong here. I suspect people flaming buddah just don't like him in general and want to find an excuse to flame him [/b]
    yeah, some people just do not understand the game is a competition ';-x
    some pay premium to have advantage for a reason...
    ';-x

Buddah with the amount your clan towns in cz you will never be near the top anyway.[/b]

Towning saves NP...

iiason

who cares, if u don't see ur flag in maradon or luferson, emc, etc.

then u know u have something to work for.

fuk top 100.

get that top 5 on ur side.

i dont really care about this but i regret when there was PERSONNAL top 100 that was way funnier i think, now there is nothing , and you got to give nps to clan :\

Lol go cry in a corner. Who gives a fuck if your a top 100 clan... The game is ruined because you don't know your rank? Its not hard to get top 10 and if you can't do that then you have something to work for.

The game isn't about clan ranking last time I checked though.. go pk and stop crying lol.[/b]
    How about you suck my dick then cry?

Faggot.

Terrorblade

TOP 100 is actually a gfreat thing to have. This is RPG game, the point of these games are building your character and other stuff. I bet everyone here still keeps improving their gear, levels, in game skills, so they could be better than others and then beat them in cz.

IT IS THE SAME WITH CLANS !!
    Getting a clan better rank is always cool and is the same as improving your own character. I remember in old times, we were happy for every better position in ranking, altough we were mostly 60-80th. And we played just for fun (had to mention that, so no brainless flamer comes and starts acting "cool")

Those who flames here, should quit a game since they DON'T understand games like RPGs are.

gandalf

Man...i think moderator should ban for "I dont care posts" in other peoples topic....
    All of u spamming ko4life are just looking for a new topic to say ur bullshit opinion. Seriously if u dont have solution or suggestion for the post go bug someone else.

Wtf is online MMORPG without ranking?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast