Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Top 5?

This is a discussion on Top 5? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 6. ChiKeNs ftw and going for moree top top 1 soon...
Page: 5

ShaaKa

6. ChiKeNs ftw
    and going for moree top top 1 soon

You should watch your grammar too.

A* [/b]
    Whats that? ah, its that dictionary up ur ass ?

you guys are too concerned at who is top so early in the server. Let things play out instead of guessing who is good. It will show over time.

mammlea2

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MADE A TYPO. HOW FUCKING DUMB OF ME TO HIT AN M INSTEAD OF AN B.

/suicide
    Idiot.[/b]
    and now you forgot to turn off you caps, i wonder whats next, dont try to look smart when you obviously arent

kennyburger

you guys are too concerned at who is top so early in the server. Let things play out instead of guessing who is good. It will show over time.[/b]

you are very smart.

i have a feeling that Alot of clans who are good will disband in the near future.

Havoc2

1. lnsanity
    2. Innuendo / Annhiliation
    3. Innuendo / Annhiliation
    4. Honor
    5. Slayers

idk slayers will probably be on top 5 just because they got 60 early. other than that we roll over them pretty easily even with their best party going.. Honor gets rolled by us as well

Annhi is the only clan that has the ability to put up a fight and seeing as we cant fight Innuendo..

this is based on what i think the np is going to be at in a week.. not skill wise and not np right now..

Shaaka. You wont be top 10. You wont get top 1 soon. Sorry, but you started too late to be top 5, and top 1 will be held.

wtf is wrong with u guys

innuendo ofcourse B)[/b]
    lol wdf is up witht hat.... man i dont play girakon but i know that a clan with a gay name like that wont make it far lol
    gogog fierce #1 on human side and insanity #1 on orc

personal np updated :P

but no clan ranking -.-

its too early to judge. u will see who really is top 5 after 1 month. the slacking of level starts at 60 onwards so no point comparing now

siggiesss

Flux

you guys are too concerned at who is top so early in the server. Let things play out instead of guessing who is good. It will show over time.[/b]

so right..

siggiesss[/b]
    gay i will catch up 1 day! xp ftl

pato_sobre

Fake and ChiKeNs FTW !! Soon TOP

Shaaka. You wont be top 10. You wont get top 1 soon. Sorry, but you started too late to be top 5, and top 1 will be held.[/b]

I believe this is one stupid comment ... The server started not even 1 week ago... Starting 1 or 2 days after doesnt matter to know who is good/ not good.

And maybe this will show the top5 in nps etc but in fact it just show the clan that has the most people dedicaced to KO... to dont say no life... because its a choice why not I did it on the start of Pathos (Not hardcore no-life but 10hours a day thats quite a lot..) but I dont know if it's worth it ...

But have fun :lol: .

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast