Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 138

Top 5 clan on Diez

This is a discussion on Top 5 clan on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; armbands are fixed...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    armbands are fixed

  2. #32
    merchanter123
    Guest

    Default

    how to fuck did duping ayasofia clan get that high that fast
    not hard if u keep inviting big np holders :wub:

  3. #33
    Senior Member Majix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    whereva the paper drops
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by merchanter123
    how to fuck did duping ayasofia clan get that high that fast
    not hard if u keep inviting big np holders :wub:
    edit np!!11eleven!!

  4. #34
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    more like not ahrd when people wanna join ur clan for free cs's xD

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    more like not ahrd when people wanna join ur clan for free cs's xD
    you sir.. make me horny..

  6. #36
    Aladdin
    Guest

    Default

    Tormentors earn 2 m more nps from new members so they even can be 1 st

  7. #37
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Well ant hill mob have, and will, never add anybody to the clan to stay on top, thats never been the policy, infact the yellow armband means nothing to me. The way the clan opperates is based on friendship, only people we consider friends are invited to the clan, regardless of skill, np and level. There are never arguements concerning items etc because we play the game for fun and do things for each other not only ourselves.

    We're just lucky we do well and play well together.

    Ironnic that we're considered evil by so many :lol:

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    bla bla bla, friends are invited to the clan, regardless of skill, np and level. bla bla bla

    We're just lucky we do well and play well together.

    Ironnic that we're considered evil by so many :lol:
    ý am good friend oke clan plýz? h43r:



    :lol:

  9. #39
    acolyted
    Guest

    Default

    Ayasofia duping national points h43r:

  10. #40
    xourico
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    bla bla bla, friends are invited to the clan, regardless of skill, np and level. bla bla bla

    We're just lucky we do well and play well together.

    Ironnic that we're considered evil by so many :lol:
    ý am good friend oke clan plýz? h43r:



    :lol:[/b]
    I was bout to say the same thing lol

    anyway, if NO/GO were together, I mean if we choose to put all the NP holder in NO, we will be in top 10 for sure, and maybe close to top 5... :P

  11. #41
    Speed of Dark
    Guest

    Default

    amm and how does killedby got so much nps? :S

  12. #42
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    their babashopp there ppl.
    They have alot of ppl babashopping and when u have rols, rocs, roms,ins,ibs etc etc not hard to get np

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    Well ant hill mob have, and will, never add anybody to the clan to stay on top, thats never been the policy, infact the yellow armband means nothing to me. The way the clan opperates is based on friendship, only people we consider friends are invited to the clan, regardless of skill, np and level. There are never arguements concerning items etc because we play the game for fun and do things for each other not only ourselves.

    We're just lucky we do well and play well together.

    Ironnic that we're considered evil by so many :lol:
    Thats what clans for imo =']

  14. #44
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Originally posted by Sad1st+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sad1st)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    Well ant hill mob have, and will, never add anybody to the clan to stay on top, thats never been the policy, infact the yellow armband means nothing to me. The way the clan opperates is based on friendship, only people we consider friends are invited to the clan, regardless of skill, np and level. There are never arguements concerning items etc because we play the game for fun and do things for each other not only ourselves.

    We're just lucky we do well and play well together.

    Ironnic that we're considered evil by so many :lol:
    Thats what clans for imo ='][/b]
    +1 for that!!

    as long as a clan was really freindly and really nice ide even join a g5 clan

  15. #45
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I added MrsLies into my main and preist dro. Others went into 0utKasteD. When we droppe dout of top 5 it was not because others earnt more than us it was simply because I wont tolerate abusers or assholes. If I was obessed getting high np I could easly do so, I however care about making both my clans balanced and for everyone to have fun together. How many clan leaders do you know that are preparied to fly to a different country to viset his clannies and get drunk with them? At this moment I am in Greece sat next too __Countess__ smoking and drinking coffie. Friendship before vanity , it's the motto that AHM and OutKasteD have.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •