Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Top 5 clan on Diez

This is a discussion on Top 5 clan on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oncemore Isn't that common sense? Why should ts/tz members be helping other clans take bosses? If I ...
Page: 7

Psy

Originally posted by oncemore
    Isn't that common sense? Why should ts/tz members be helping other clans take bosses?
    If I had to speculate as to the reason for this, i'd say that they still live in the fantasy world 2 years ago when taking a boss was a group effort, and was almost a sacred practice.

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore
    Isn't that common sense? Why should ts/tz members be helping other clans take bosses?
    tell me your not that stupid...i dont think u are....u wanted him to wait for all of....your kidding right....so what he can lose drop all together to my clan....the bp that was tanking could take it alone if he wanted but my clannies dont need to call all of use cause most cases it will be dead before we all get there

so rather than saying ok we missed SQ cause fanatic cant tank u kick him cause he did take it with someone else

what if they waited for u and i came....what then...u would have been fcked out of the drop either way right

what if some shit clan came there and ataked it before u....what then....u would have fcked for the drop again right

so instead he was wrong for trying to get something rather then nothing? :wacko:

whats more fcked up is that your telling me that his story is true....u basically made a clannie feel like shit for doing what anyone would have done and he was not in the wrong for doing this

is this true then?

p.s. btw he was not doing boss run with PFK...it spawned him ffs...lmao.....yeah so lets call Tz over to kill it....dont u think PFK would have called me over....and then who knows some other clan might have taken it anyways......

to kick him out like that and tell him he is not part of clan is fcked up and wrong on all of your parts...shame on u all

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

do i smell a DOOL chapter?

that's why i don't have much faith on clan banks... is more like a "begining of server" method to help a clan, but now that it only needs 2 people to kill all eslant bosses it's pretty useless.

tez baba, if a boss spawns next to me i always go ape on clan chat for a priest to take it... if i have the clannie power online i will rather take it with my clan

but if no one online from my clan ofc i would do it with someone else

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sirchadwick
    as member of Tz for about 2-3months i feel that Tz - Ts are more 1 clan then 2 seperate ally clans *
    so then its not true that fanatic was not scolded and made to look like a asshole in Tz for healing a U_K tanker on SQ other day rather then calling clannies?

his story is him and tanker from U_K were exping SQ spawnd and 2 of them took it and then u all told him he was not allowed to do that and he cant ever do it again and put a guilt trip on him and told him he didnt fit in clan and was not true clannie for doing this and that next time he is to disband and call clan over?

after this from Glar too and others he quit or got kick out.....he told me he quit but i dont know if u kicked him for it

i am just asking not flaming cause this is story i got from him

also even if this story is true.....even if he called u over i would have been there 1st...cause i am sure my clannie would not just sit there with his dick in his handing waiting for tormentors to take it....and i was in d2 eslant already and i would tped on him fast

but i would like to know what went down

and btw i know many from both tormentors clan and all are gg individually....not sure how they react with each other and really could care less since its internal shit with there clan and not mine[/b]

i found SQ..i called in clan chat that SQ was up on this server (cant remeber what server i was on now)...he asked me in CLAN CHAT "where"...i told him left desert...other clanny say "omw"..45 seconds later he shows up w/ his farming party and starts tanking SQ w/ me standing right there next to him..no invite nothing...then he lies and says that they found SQ...strate bullshit

if they saw it why would he ask me "where"...and why i dont see them for 30-45 seconds later?

Sustain

1.Tormentors
    2.AHM
    3.KilledBy
    4.ayasofya
    5.OutKasted(?)

I think.

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-robintjeuh
    i didn't feel like reading this entire topic but
    cfc knights is pretty good to if you ask me? :mellow:
    I think I killed a whole party of them in the abyss ;o[/b]
    I want names of the whole party you killed....I have to scold them next time they come on

CFC is probably around the top 75 or so not even close to top 5...but haven't done a whole lot of pk, but we're working on moving up. No one we've added to clan has had more than maybe 30k nps. Like has been said in previous posts, we don't add ppl to clan for their nat'l points, we add them b/c we've enjoyed playing with them and are decent people...in most cases, mistakes have been made. ^_^

Sustain

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-robintjeuh

i didn't feel like reading this entire topic but
    cfc knights is pretty good to if you ask me? :mellow:

I think I killed a whole party of them in the abyss ;o
    I want names of the whole party you killed....I have to scold them next time they come on

CFC is probably around the top 75 or so...but haven't done a whole lot of pk, but we're working on moving up. No one we've added to clan has had more than maybe 30k nps. Like has been said in previous posts, we don't add ppl to clan for their nat'l points, we add them b/c we've enjoyed playing with them and are decent people...in most cases, mistakes have been made. ^_^[/b]
    Top 75 nice. this topic is for top 5 clan. :lol:

I realise that....one sec, let me correct what I left out the first time <_<

Better?

Badluckserb

And now mine part.

1.Becouse I am asist and ::HAWK :: whose ofline,That morning I log in game and fanatic PM me with next question,I brake clan rule take boss with some random ppl,do I need to leave clan ? I am so sory bla bla,I take boss with friends and Stiletto_bg see me in spot where I tanking SQ .And my answer whose I need to talk with stiletto and Hawk to investigate this I will pm u later.Than talk with Hawk later and he ask Fanatic to leave clan or wil be kickd.... and we have Ruls and violation taking corollary...Also take look at link to picture s which sirchadwick put above mine post

2.Tormentors and Tormentorz are like one clan,true is to some ppl not know eacother becouse TZ are new clan and in TS have also new ppl s 80% ppl know eachother and play all together,TS/TZ have one soul,both clan are high lvl s and all work perfectly.

3.Soultaker is GG he have some bad day mode dont take his word for big thing He is 10 top humans and very very nice man

Ahhh ha ha, is there anything that goes past 2 pages that doesn't turn to drama?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Badluckserb

Originally posted by PADDY
    Ahhh ha ha, is there anything that goes past 2 pages that doesn't turn to drama?

xD

GangS

Originally posted by Sustain
    1.Tormentors
    2.AHM
    3.KilledBy
    4.ayasofya
    5.OutKasted(?)

I think.

Glar jsut said he has 10.5m nps

ahm have over 15m

IkoRia

Btw may I point out that Fanatic is the lowest lvl in the clan and probobly one of the worse equiped and so on... So probobly was more in that decsion then just breaking a clan rule...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast