Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76

top 5 worrios, sins, mage and priest on your servers....

This is a discussion on top 5 worrios, sins, mage and priest on your servers.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggy who is best priest on ares who is nicest or with clas is best ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    simomofin
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ziggy
    who is best priest on ares who is nicest or with clas is best pkers?I dun think that they are as same that topic.

    Last time good list of best in their clases I saw on ranking forum or even on old k2 forum .

    Hire are my types was hard becuse many of good gouns stoped playing I was trying choose active players.Hire u go

    Diez:
    (elmorad as it's hard to me select from kaurus coz I fight agains elmorad not them)

    Worriors:
    Rebelde
    Glarfist
    Folvet_volcom
    Xraeoo
    ahilles_28(or 81 :P dun know who is who)

    Mages:
    Still can't decide there is about 123414 mages in game all time

    Mabye Karra (slower from glarfist party)

    Rouge:

    Hakunamatata
    CursedArcher
    Progressive
    Deadlord
    Dibob

    Priest:
    Zipriz(or whatever is his nick dam hard to kill throwing aoe torment and aoe massive all time *)
    Aneimia(glarfist ful healer hard to kill as hell :P)
    LastRights
    Goodnes
    Yuna
    ROFLMAO

    Good? yeah they are great with their 100% babashopped characters. It's not hard to be good with RoC's/WE's/WP+3 when the general population doesn't even have +0's..............[/b]
    +1 million shurt, how can damn ppl list those faking hell dupers as good players omg.

    ps: not only babashopper, they work like a duping machine >.<

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    also rebelde... rofl again... that gain only makes np bc he is lvl 70

  3. #18
    MarvinTheMartian
    Guest

    Default

    where are the beramus people? id like to hear peoples top pkers on beramus, only hear about ares,diez,hehe

  4. #19
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    where are the beramus people? id like to hear peoples top pkers on beramus, only hear about ares,diez,hehe

    Best Beramus player is the one with the latest client of KOXP

  5. #20
    BattyBat
    Guest

    Default

    Diez

    Warriors:

    Velerefontis
    Tempests
    Glarfist
    Rebelde20
    Z4
    Dean the gay

    Rogues:
    Phantom

    Mages:

    Aqu
    Klingan
    Majix
    Quetzel xD

    Priests:

    ______________
    Morax
    Priestdro
    Zaria

    :wub:

  6. #21
    Loca
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    where are the beramus people? id like to hear peoples top pkers on beramus, only hear about ares,diez,hehe
    coz dies ppl r most active ones in this forum :P

  7. #22
    JxxL
    Guest

    Default

    im bad with names... but some good names are:
    beramus:

    Priest: Tearsinheaven

    Warrior: Calamity :wub:

    Assassins: ImaSexyGreenGoblin
    MarvinTheMartian

    Mage: CatchMeIfYouCan (the one who plays it now)
    LIGLA

    later i add names if i remember some again

  8. #23
    MarvinTheMartian
    Guest

    Default

    felix..your on diez and talking about cheating? LOL...come on man....i mean diez is..."Heaven" compared to beramus i guess...hehe ( pun intended )
    heres my list,not naming myself of course : )

    sins- donaldduck,imasexyhotgoblin,kunt,ravaarph,steel0

    warriors- noregret,hitmachine,casablanca,puzjel,eldorado ( only cause he minor glitches like a fag )

    mages- lujuria,fireforever,ligla

    priests - tearsinheaven,sienna,rothstyle

    whether these people got to where they are legitly or not is beyond me, but their actual SKILL is great,techniques

  9. #24
    Foretold
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by simomofin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simomofin)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ziggy

    who is best priest on ares who is nicest or with clas is best pkers?I dun think that they are as same that topic.
    Last time good list of best in their clases I saw on ranking forum or even on old k2 forum .
    Hire are my types was hard becuse many of good gouns stoped playing I was trying choose active players.Hire u go
    Diez:
    (elmorad as it's hard to me select from kaurus coz I fight agains elmorad not them)
    Worriors:
    Rebelde
    Glarfist
    Folvet_volcom
    Xraeoo
    ahilles_28(or 81 :P dun know who is who)
    Mages:
    Still can't decide there is about 123414 mages in game all time
    Mabye Karra (slower from glarfist party)
    Rouge:
    Hakunamatata
    CursedArcher
    Progressive
    Deadlord
    Dibob
    Priest:
    Zipriz(or whatever is his nick dam hard to kill throwing aoe torment and aoe massive all time *)
    Aneimia(glarfist ful healer hard to kill as hell :P)
    LastRights
    Goodnes
    Yuna


    ROFLMAO

    Good? yeah they are great with their 100% babashopped characters. It's not hard to be good with RoC's/WE's/WP+3 when the general population doesn't even have +0's..............
    +1 million shurt, how can damn ppl list those faking hell dupers as good players omg.

    ps: not only babashopper, they work like a duping machine >.<[/b]
    http://rapidshare.de/files/22198475/xaeroo.avi.html
    Theres xaeroo and fayit in a 1v1 if it matters :P

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oralarda Bi Yerlerde
    Posts
    62

    Default

    ___________ The Best Priest. Oscar Ftw baby :wub: and be an int priest n00b :P

  11. #26
    Senior Member Puzjel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Well i dont party much with ppl i dont know, but i think im patying with best ones ^^
    in my opinion...

    sins: mahican, r1sk, dona1d, <marvin and dominick> if they will improve minor combo :P
    warriors: casablanca :wub:, shogunz, hitmachine
    priests: anh, bafferen
    mages: egzo, majla, panna, duvel!

  12. #27
    B1tesizeThriLL
    Guest

    Default

    This is my opinion. Not going from best to worst just a list. :P
    Beramus:

    Assasins: Sweetlove, Steel0, MarvinTheMartian, kunt, SaintX, Mahican, Dominick, R1sk, DonaldDuck.

    Warriors: HitMachine, NoRegret, Dark_Angel, Chivia, Calamity.

    Mages: Ligla, FireForever, xDevilx, Duvel, Panna.

    Priests: Fubar, delos, TearsInHeaven, RothStyle, 00:00, NoLove, Felix.

  13. #28
    ANIL87
    Guest

    Default

    for xigenon

    wairor: lastmetalVI
    rogue:drackfrack, dubrute, rockandroll
    mage: ZAD
    preist:fleece

  14. #29
    AquariuZ
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PatricioRey
    also rebelde... rofl again... that gain only makes np bc he is lvl 70
    :lol: im sure 1vs1 Tempest kick his ass on 30 sec :lol: w/o duffer he need a speedhack :wub:

  15. #30
    Senior Member nesma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    356

    Default

    -.-

    mage: livtyler best mage for sure!
    priest: aenima, c4ptain is good with bp i think and underlineee ofc
    sin: G, hakunamatata

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •