Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

top clan symbols..

This is a discussion on top clan symbols.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno if this is some memorial for the soldiers that got killed or if is some kind of wannabe turk ...
Page: 1

Banned

dunno if this is some memorial for the soldiers that got killed or if is some kind of wannabe turk show of force.. but u ask me is like some kind dictatorship looking all those red turk flags.. what is this some turk soviet union or some shiit.. no wonder shiits so fukked up for them they take everything to such extremes.. even in a punkass video game (creazy muslims.. online videogame jihad wtf <_< )

razzy

dunno if this is some memorial for the soldiers that got killed or if is some kind of wannabe turk show of force.. but u ask me is like some kind dictatorship looking all those red turk flags.. what is this some turk soviet union or some shiit.. no wonder shiits so fukked up for them they take everything to such extremes.. even in a punkass video game (creazy muslims.. online videogame jihad wtf <_< )[/b]
    dont catagorize all muslims just because some decide to act mentaly disabled.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

It is a show of solidarity after the attacks. Chatted to a couple of turkish peeps about it yesterday, I thought it might be a turkish holiday or something to start with :/

Banned

dont catagorize all muslims just because some decide to act mentaly disabled.[/b]
    i said the "creazy" muslims not ALL.. believe me we all know which ones i refering too

It is a show of solidarity after the attacks. Chatted to a couple of turkish peeps about it yesterday, I thought it might be a turkish holiday or something to start with :/[/b]
    if u ask me looks like communist russia in morodan orc side <_< .. thank jeebus for all them english speaking human noobs who still play this game in amity and lasthope :P

Cammers91

i said the "creazy" muslims not ALL.. believe me we all know which ones i refering too
    if u ask me looks like communist russia in morodan orc side <_< .. thank jeebus for all them english speaking human noobs who still play this game in amity and lasthope :P[/b]

Noobs Eh?

Try explaining that too our friend Knari0

Luckyduck

I think its quite and interesting statement they made. More the reason there should be TURK KO. (sigh, longing for the days in the beginning of diez when all I saw was english chatter)

Record

dunno if this is some memorial for the soldiers that got killed or if is some kind of wannabe turk show of force.. but u ask me is like some kind dictatorship looking all those red turk flags.. what is this some turk soviet union or some shiit.. no wonder shiits so fukked up for them they take everything to such extremes.. even in a punkass video game (creazy muslims.. online videogame jihad wtf <_< )[/b]

dont catagorize all muslims just because some decide to act mentaly disabled.[/b]
    Point Proven.

nk121

It&#39;s because the people who live in Turkey march and remember their soldiers; but for the Turkish who Live In KO, they change their clan symbols and march in game.
    They want to show support for their country, but doing it in a game seems somewhat foolish.

razzy

seems somewhat foolish.[/b]
    not somewhat foolis. IT IS FOOLISH.

Turks, give Muslims a bad name, from a 3rd persons point of view, since they keep spamming Allah, and are soo fucking ignorant.

Hell i hate the majority of them, for obvious reasons.

Havvk

:lol: they should go out and do a real march,cuz in game many ppl dont give a fuk about that problem and that makes them no-life ppl

peintre

its like when americans say "god bless america"

its a sad case of misguided sorrow, you only care for your own and ignore all others <_<

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

im muslim but i aint no dam turk. i myself dont like turks even tho im muslim. couple are cool but most are gay.

razzy

im muslim but i aint no dam turk. i myself dont like turks even tho im muslim. couple are cool but most are gay.[/b]
    thats my problem. people judge a religion based on a certain group, in this case turks.

im muslim but i aint no dam turk. i myself dont like turks even tho im muslim. couple are cool but most are gay.[/b]

thats my problem. people judge a religion based on a certain group, in this case turks.[/b]
    gramps is probaly doing the same with aying i dont like turks because he only encountered them in a video game

Banned

thats my problem. people judge a religion based on a certain group, in this case turks.[/b]
    fukk all organized religion.. pretty much the cause of all the fukked up wars and shit in the world (jews-christians-muslims basically) <_<
    omg my god says that ur god can stfu or my gods ppl will kikk ur gods ppls ass.. shalom amen selamsalakim my brothers pfft <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast