Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

top clan symbols..

This is a discussion on top clan symbols.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fukk all organized religion.. pretty much the cause of all the fukked up wars and shit in the world <_< ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

fukk all organized religion.. pretty much the cause of all the fukked up wars and shit in the world <_<
    omg my god says that ur god can stfu or my gods ppl will kikk ur gods ppls ass.. amen selamsalakim my brothers pfft <_<[/b]
    Atheism is an organized religion. Everyone is part of a religion, whether its the religion that believes in no organized religion or not.

delibird

It&#39;s because the people who live in Turkey march and remember their soldiers; but for the Turkish who Live In KO, they change their clan symbols and march in game.
    They want to show support for their country, but doing it in a game seems somewhat foolish.[/b]
    What do you think? if one of em goes outside and visits "ze real world" Another may put a keylogger and then their life is over.
    Ever thought about that heh?

(ok that wasnt nice)

well i dont know how stupid it is to try to make a statement in an online game instead of doing it in real life but in my opinion they just ruined even that by acting like 3 year old kids and being disrespectfull instead of asking ppl to support their cause..

here are some screenshots from logos.. looks like the finnish national flag in the elmorad side is pissing them off

well i dont know how stupid it is to try to make a statement in an online game instead of doing it in real life but in my opinion they just ruined even that by acting like 3 year old kids and being disrespectfull instead of asking ppl to support their cause..

here are some screenshots from logos.. looks like the finnish national flag in the elmorad side is pissing them off

[/b]
    One person harasses you and "THEY" (as in the turkish nation) "acts like 3 year olds and are being disrepectful"... yeah...

One person harasses you and "THEY" (as in the turkish nation) "acts like 3 year olds and are being disrepectful"... yeah...[/b]
    i can add more screenshots if you need.. i get that kind of pm&#39;s alot.

for example:

well that pm might have be about something else but i dont see any respectfull behavior anywhere ingame towards me.. and i mean ever!
    i know 1 rotten apple ruins the whole basket but seriously the turkish ppl i met in logos so far havent been nice so i can safely say that the majority of them should change the way they act if they want ppl to respect their cause.

darksk1ll

i hate the turk symbol:S its gay

i Hope they wil change it <_<

i think that its kinda ridiculous to assume an entire country is well represented by some kids that play an online game. i agree with you guys in that it gets frustrating to not be able to communicate with the majority of players in a game, but that in no way gives me the right to insult their country, faith, or way of showing their national mourning (showing national pride in an online game isnt something that i would have chosen to do either). if it bothers some of you so much to see so many turkish flags around moradon then donate more nps and take the top spots.

@hotasice... i dont really get how you can say atheism is a religion. its very definition is in complete contradiction to that of religion. i dont wanna go further into that since religion isnt a topic thats kosher as per the forum rules.

Anas

im muslim but i aint no dam turk. i myself dont like turks even tho im muslim. couple are cool but most are gay.[/b]
    +999 im also muslim bro nothing to add! h34r:

razzy

fukk all organized religion.. pretty much the cause of all the fukked up wars and shit in the world (jews-christians-muslims basically) <_<
    omg my god says that ur god can stfu or my gods ppl will kikk ur gods ppls ass.. shalom amen selamsalakim my brothers pfft <_<[/b]
    religion is not the cause of war. It is just an excuse used to wage a war.

Banned

btw who is this muhammad ? :P

Validating

btw who is this muhammad ? :P[/b]
    biggest known duper maybe?
    or biggest koxp provider?

gramps is probaly doing the same with saying i dont like turks because he only encountered them in a video game[/b]
    I met a lot of turks in real life and honestly they&#39;re nice people, judging the whole country based on a bad experience in online game is lame, i have problem with turks in the game with the kids only who dont speak english and start to swear when they dont understand what i&#39;m saying.

HotAsIce

There is probably a higher percentage of people that play knight online in their society than people who attend their religious meetings. Why not judge a nation based on the place the majority of a nation hangs out? Do some work with google trends regarding popular knight online searches, I think it will b quickly apparent as to how we can generalize an entire nation around how they act in an online game. If not, I can provide a couple screenshots for you.

ArtOfFighters

dunno if this is some memorial for the soldiers that got killed or if is some kind of wannabe turk show of force.. but u ask me is like some kind dictatorship looking all those red turk flags.. what is this some turk soviet union or some shiit.. no wonder shiits so fukked up for them they take everything to such extremes.. even in a punkass video game (creazy muslims.. online videogame jihad wtf <_< )[/b]
    LMAO! if i couldnt control my bladder i would have pissed myself laughing at that :lol: - thanks for that one

Aba

so what

let them do as they please

they got to top 5 so they have the right to :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12