Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Top Girakon Mages

This is a discussion on Top Girakon Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and yeah lol damn u guys, out of like 20 vs 20 all the humans go for me, para, malice, ...
Page: 5

Banned

and yeah lol damn u guys, out of like 20 vs 20 all the humans go for me, para, malice, "GET RANDOMNOOB"[/b]
    You should listen to Stonelz in our vent, hes like " FULLLLLLLLY DUFFFFFFFFF RANDOMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!" ^^

only mage that comes to mind was chaosmaker when i was human. he 100% slowed everyone

now that im orc, im getting 99.99% slowed by sexe

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

only mage that comes to mind was chaosmaker when i was human. he 100% slowed everyone

now that im orc, im getting 99.99% slowed by sexe[/b]
    just because he ices u 100%, doesn't mean he is gg

gg mage as in tp at low hp/regroup/support kills-survival/kill
    basically just knowing his/her stuff as a mage

on orc side on offense to all mages, there is still time to learn :P, the only person that i got team play with was with kloud
    if me and him are in a party with our insanity warriors, really no way to beat that party

i hate it when im in a random party, especially NT partys, ur yellingg 44444, and i don't get tped FOREVER, sometimes i even reach hb before they tp me, and there is like 6 MAGES in the pt, thats how noobish mages are

Thats why you should use vent, but I'm afraid you can't do so in random NT's :mellow:
    Neways, my top 3 again (Played with 2, played against 1): Leah aka Kitty, Jona aka Oblivion and Kloud
    GG's

Thats why you should use vent, but I'm afraid you can't do so in random NT's :mellow:
    Neways, my top 3 again (Played with 2, played against 1): Leah aka Kitty, Jona aka Oblivion and Kloud
    GG's[/b]
    i was suppose to come to Fierce with u guys, ash wanted me to take the place of Kitty, but then i quit during the time the new servers went out so yeah....
    but ask dino about theunbeatable, he was the last one i pked with from Fierce :P

Banned

I always liked Kloud as attacker/support and he was definetely my 1st option to duo in a full sc party. I would even tp him first than a priest or a warrior/rogue, but i would have to say that the only user i liked was Dan, he was complete (as in support(tp),attack,helping me regrouping, etc), the other 2 sharers (Mike and Aviv) are good too, but not as good as. I also liked Leah aka Kitty back in the first days of Girakon, aswell as DD ; and Andaraste (polish fag xD).

And i agree with unbeatable, ChaosMaker is a babashoper and thats all, he had like dual shios+2 and garp +7/8, and if im not wrong hes also the owner of WamosBien, the only rogue that can actually kill me, other than DaddyCooL cuz of the high ap. You cant say a mage is good just cuz you get slowed all the time by him, but anyways, i dont hate any1 in this game, i <3 em all ! greets to every1 that feels the same way as i do ! ^_^

just because he ices u 100%, doesn&#39;t mean he is gg

gg mage as in tp at low hp/regroup/support kills-survival/kill
    basically just knowing his/her stuff as a mage

on orc side on offense to all mages, there is still time to learn :P, the only person that i got team play with was with kloud
    if me and him are in a party with our insanity warriors, really no way to beat that party

i hate it when im in a random party, especially NT partys, ur yellingg 44444, and i don&#39;t get tped FOREVER, sometimes i even reach hb before they tp me, and there is like 6 MAGES in the pt, thats how noobish mages are[/b]
    i base mages skill level on their % chance to slow tyvm :lol:

EatMeTheMage

I always liked Kloud as attacker/support and he was definetely my 1st option to duo in a full sc party. I would even tp him first than a priest or a warrior/rogue, but i would have to say that the only user i liked was Dan, he was complete (as in support(tp),attack,helping me regrouping, etc), the other 2 sharers (Mike and Aviv) are good too, but not as good as. I also liked Leah aka Kitty back in the first days of Girakon, aswell as DD ; and Andaraste (polish fag xD).

And i agree with unbeatable, ChaosMaker is a babashoper and thats all, he had like dual shios+2 and garp +7/8, and if im not wrong hes also the owner of WamosBien, the only rogue that can actually kill me, other than DaddyCooL cuz of the high ap. You cant say a mage is good just cuz you get slowed all the time by him, but anyways, i dont hate any1 in this game, i <3 em all ! greets to every1 that feels the same way as i do ! ^_^[/b]
    dun forget Shiru, 1.5k damage first hit on a warrior always :unsure:

Banned

dun forget Shiru, 1.5k damage first hit on a warrior always :unsure:[/b]
    i saw him 2 hit a warrior i was hitting on a CSW lol! prolly 4k+ spike =x

i saw him 2 hit a warrior i was hitting on a CSW lol! prolly 4k+ spike =x[/b]
    lol i heard he spiked someone from my clan for 2.7k damage, im not sure if that mage was maliced or not

woh woh woh WTF is gold Royal? h34r:

Also watch out for Puzjel :unsure:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:[/b]

gold prem lol

woh woh woh WTF is gold Royal? h34r:

Also watch out for Puzjel :unsure:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:[/b]

gold prem lol

You should listen to Stonelz in our vent, hes like " FULLLLLLLLY DUFFFFFFFFF RANDOMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!" ^^[/b]
    FUCK YES DESTORY HIM !!!!!!!!

out of all the mages on orc side i refuse to play w/ randomnoob... pain in my nutsack

i also scream cure plx cure plx cure again cure once more slm debuffs and slow

I don&#39;t get why mages are bad
    Its not a hard concept to TP

Sexe, kloud, dangerduck
    only ones i rly pked with.

--> really old school = kitty/obliv.

ofc its biased but they are the best mages.

I don&#39;t get why mages are bad
    Its not a hard concept to TP

Sexe, kloud, dangerduck --> old school = kitty/obliv.
    only ones i rly pked with.

ofc its biased but they are the best mages.[/b]
    Yea how the hell did I forgot about DD. He was GG. I had the chance to PK with him, when he NT&#39;ed to Human and joined Fierce

i was suppose to come to Fierce with u guys, ash wanted me to take the place of Kitty, but then i quit during the time the new servers went out so yeah....
    but ask dino about theunbeatable, he was the last one i pked with from Fierce :P[/b]
    Yea I knew you were one of his DLW buddies. What was your IGN thou? StainD? :unsure:

My updated list:

Best mages I&#39;ve PK&#39;ed against: Kloud, DangerDuck
    Best mages I&#39;ve partied with: Kitty, Oblivion, DangerDuck

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast