Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Top Girakon Mages

This is a discussion on Top Girakon Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um i was soloing for the 3 days that i was on the account, because i was capable of actually ...
Page: 7

um i was soloing for the 3 days that i was on the account, because i was capable of actually killing a full party by myself, meaning free and great np
    as for the support part, as a fire mage i ALWAYS have blizzard, used to ice when in partys, and of course there are my tping skills and bla bla bla

anyway now im playing on an ice mage, and u can ask anyone in girakon atm, i ice like everyone like 100%(yes i am ice mage atm) and + i kill like crazy for an ice mage, so there u go[/b]
    lol you are trying so hard to prove yourself. when I was playing, you don't even stand out in CZ. You join random party and run in packs, and gets a ks once a while. People will mention based on their encounter / opinion, not through your defending arguments lol. seriously.

overrated yourself too much.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol you are trying so hard to prove yourself. when I was playing, you don't even stand out in CZ. You join random party and run in packs, and gets a ks once a while. People will mention based on their encounter / opinion, not through your defending arguments lol. seriously.

overrated yourself too much.[/b]
    lol im not trying to say anything, for all i know im the worse mage on the server if u say so, but keep the opinions coming then

PeterPan

Bests mage on server were KillaH mages.

overrated yourself too much.[/b]

as a matter of fact he doesn't have to prove that he is the best, in my opinion he is the best ive played with and it will stay that way untill i see someone better xD

klud when dan playd him (think it was dan) danger ONLY when hamed played him (sorry guys -.-), sexe and pyro werent too bad either

danger was the onyl one to save me 50+ times during a pk session, he use to wait untill the last 500 hp before tping D:

WHERES POBO

edit: as for human mages, kitty always seemed to drop easier then obliv did, so id have to rank obliv higher, but those 2 together in a fierce party were hard as hell to take down

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

TOP 5 mages ?

5. Andaraste[/b]

welcome to a 90 day ban

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567