Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

topic amiting to what i've done

This is a discussion on topic amiting to what i've done within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well this is your long lost friend spit2333 who went from the best trader in ares to the best scammer ...
Page: 1

ctbadong

well this is your long lost friend spit2333 who went from the best trader in ares to the best scammer in ares..and its been hard to hold this inside so i decided to make a topic about it and put it all on the table for everybody to know. also i would like everybody to admit there scams, cuz i know everybody has scammed somebody in there past i dont care what you say. 80% of these scams i got away with, and nobody said anything about it. and i did do a legit trade with soo many people and i only scammed the fuckers that deserved it and that tried to scam me first. also, even with all the scams ive done i am still wayyy far behind with the amount of times that i have been scammed. ae ive lost alot more then ive gained with scams. so if people say "wow no wonder you have so much you scam all these people" your way rong, i make ALL my profit from buying and selling in moradon. my dirty dark secret:

-scammed r0guecola for shard+8 + ss+0 + md+8 about 2 years ago. (yes the same r0guecola that scammed a bunch of people on these forums thats why i scammed him cuz he scammed my best friend and i gave my friend that he scammed all these items).
    -scammed flippinsweet of rol+0, eme+0, re+0, dual cleaver+9, shell set+8 (he scammed one of my other closest friends of her lvl 74 priest fully geared which was worth about 1000$)
    -scammed h0rror of wse+2, ce+1, elixir+8, shio tears+1, complete+8 gauntlet (no good reason, i had lost my lvl 70 rogue the day before because the previous owner changed the password with the payment info)
    -scammed simple of 700$ (he attempted charging me back so i fucked him over. that was the first scam of mine that was recognized by me and that i got banned for. all the previous ones nobody really knew about)
    -scammed poonstuna of some lvl 71 diez warrior (my rep was trashed after simple)
    -scammed cristianspardax of lvl 73 mage (which he dlvled to 68 and he scammed one of my good friends as well so i scammed him back)
    -scammed somebody of lvl 72 mage (i dont even remember who it was ahaha. also my rep was trashed and i said fuck it)
    -scammed BAE of lvl 70 rogue (he scammed the rogue from me, and i scammed it back. so no big deal really)

been scammed of:
    countless times people puting ice belt instead of glass belt, blade axe instead of avedon shit like that
    been hacked and my account was stripped which had full +1's/ +8's
    my lvl 74 priest got scammed by flippinsweet (wasnt mine but i would have gotten the money for it for helping my best friend get her priest back)
    my lvl 72 priest got scammed by raekpacman
    my lvl 71 rogue got scammed by nr14
    my lvl 70 rogue got scammed by BAE
    my lvl 73 rogue got scammed by xxx (i forgot his name)
    forsaken aka mrm32 aka tainted scammed me of dual md+8 like 2 years ago
    xsovietx was my best friend and scammed me of IN + 2h giga+7
    xpanamax i gave him his items in advance and he scammed me of 75$
    foxyraven scammed me of 10gbs
    xxxx scammed
    theres some more, but i think i covered most of them. so i want to hear everybodys confessions because i confessed mine. hopefully this won't turn into a flaming war
    BB to my 30-40 legit trades that i have made. and i would never scam a friend, just a fucker
    <3 spit

i&#39;ve never scammed anyone on KO :S. i stopped reading after you pretty much said everyone is a scammer.

when you scammed the people that scammed your friends, did your friends get anything from it? (im assuming not) that makes you no better then the scammer

Did you just make this topic to make exuses for being a scammer?

Centurian

i&#39;ve never scammed anyone on KO :S. i stopped reading after you pretty much said everyone is a scammer.[/b]
    +1. I&#39;ve never scammed anyone nor would I ever intend to. It sounds like he&#39;s trying to repent his sins by posting this. What a cocksucker.

Face facts, you&#39;re a thieving cunt who deserves to get nails bashed through his balls.

3thos

+1. I&#39;ve never scammed anyone nor would I ever intend to. It sounds like he&#39;s trying to repent his sins by posting this. What a cocksucker.

Face facts, you&#39;re a thieving cunt who deserves to get nails bashed through his balls.[/b]
    you have been using the word "cunt" a lot lately. I think someone learned a new word.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Makes my life easier when they admit it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Face facts, you&#39;re a thieving cunt who deserves to get nails bashed through his balls.[/b]

swishersticks

who cares bitch die fucking kid

we dont need you hear scammer go cry to mommy you have no friends here, except friends that you scammed for. just because you got scammed dosent give you the right to scamm people

and i also have not scammed so get your facts straight kid because some people actually play this game for fun and not for profit

you have been using the word "cunt" a lot lately. I think someone learned a new word. [/b]
    before i was clanned with several aussies, i never used the word either :lol:

wideload620

before i was clanned with several aussies, i never used the word either :lol:[/b]
    We aussie call a spade a spade and a cunt a cunt :lol:

Banned

wow what a great story...u scammed people cause u been scamemd..still makes u a fag..u will never become normal ..so >< dont execpt anyone to like u

Centurian

And the point is?

sexy Owa

children -.- he admitted to doing what he did for attention aparantly, he calls himself the best scammer on ares. dont even give him the attention and let this post die, just like his reputation has

Psy

children -.- he admitted to doing what he did for attention aparantly, he calls himself the best scammer on ares. dont even give him the attention and let this post die, just like his reputation has[/b]
    There&#39;s at least 2 scammers I know of on ares that are better than him.

helnix

LMAO
    this is the most stupid and unuseless topic ever made

btw nvr scamed anybody o_O

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast