Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

topic amiting to what i've done

This is a discussion on topic amiting to what i've done within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Spit go hell you fuking scammer , i could scam many USD and i havent did it. I could scam ...
Page: 4

Spit go hell you fuking scammer , i could scam many USD and i havent did it.
    I could scam many accounts and items and i never did it.
    1 time scammer allways scammer , i wont read all your BS.
    Even in game i wont scam nobody , i been in random turks party and we got glass belt in box , i had str gear on me and also i could disband and take it , but its game , people working hard for this money and wasting long time to make thier gear , and you came and ruin it for them.[/b]
    Ill also add more , you come and " admit " it now after all the world knew it aleardy , what the point in this crap ah?
    You tried to say you didnt scammed anybody but when more people came and gave more proofs you got ban and since you have no other sites to scam from you open new account here to do it , but well people found you as Spit2333 aka Dfalt and you had to " admit it " its not admit , you cant do nothing else thats all , people dont want you here , so fuck off.

if u wanna turn into a nice person give back all that u have scammed

if u wanna turn into a nice person give back all that u have scammed[/b]
    And bro you really think he gonne give back 670$ + all what he scammed? no , he wont do it , he prolly bought new items to "sell" and scam the money ... poor kid.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If people look close on page one you noticed I banned and ip banned him then

Banned

lol..
    ban him pls

Cadence96

been scammed of:
    countless times people puting ice belt instead of glass belt, blade axe instead of avedon shit like that[/b]
    are scammers stupid?

so admitting what he did doesn't help at all. :angry:
    i hope u never come back here poor kid.
    watch out always in your back, u never know when a victim yours will visit you :blink:

pfff, thanks to the bug where u get some1 else char on ur screen I had access to a warrior and a rogue, obviously better equiped than average players and mostly with uber gear, u know what I did? I closed KO and logged back with my char, didnt take even a pot or a coin from them, back then rappy +8 and +1/+2 unique jewelry where awesome (not they r a must, lol)
    I've hold Glass Belt, Chitin Shield and other 1337 stuff from exclannies (not friends) and gave them back. Traded buff scrolls from other ppl (strangers who behave nice) back when I played Kleenex and gave them back after using one.

I dont see the need of scamming items in a game... so sad to see some of u scam to get $1000 usd and then get scammed by the next trader
    I'm not rich (not yet) but for $1000... pfff, maybe I'd charge back on PayPal if it were 20k usd or more :lol: jk

P.S. Help me to lvl m4d, almost 70 now

Cadence96

so admitting what he did doesn't help at all. :angry:
    i hope u never come back here poor kid.
    watch out always in your back, u never know when a victim yours will visit you :blink:[/b]
    No, he admitted it... he's a hero.

Banned

i never scammed anyone but charlie which of course doesnt count as a scam since i gave most of the items back to the old owners

i did keep a few of the items for myself after i could not find the old owners of the items that charlie scammed from them

but once a scammer always a scammer...you may be a good person but cant be trusted ever again

If people look close on page one you noticed I banned and ip banned him then[/b]
    Felix , with all the respect , IP ban its not enough , ofcorse i know that you know what means IP ban , but every1 can change IP , and this is what he did and he came back , actually its hard to find him if he open new account and use in other IP .
    But i guess you need to ban him again even when he can change it , he so little kid that he cant notice people dont want him here , but he prolly havent other site to ruin / scam from so he came back to here.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

so u want that every day, felix logs ko4life and check if any change in spit ip have been done and reip ban hi' dont u think is a lot of work? and in the case he is going to do that, then mods should be able to ip ban all the day all the scammers, is a lot of work u know...

i never scammed anyone but charlie which of course doesnt count as a scam since i gave most of the items back to the old owners

i did keep a few of the items for myself after i could not find the old owners of the items that charlie scammed from them

but once a scammer always a scammer...you may be a good person but cant be trusted ever again[/b]
    aq u scammed my ib part >< 40 gbs 6 months ago
    i scammed: giga´s virginity (he scammed mine b4)
    2. so sad 3xit´s virginity i told him its my finger untill he felt its 10x bigger

but once a scammer always a scammer...you may be a good person but cant be trusted ever again[/b]
    aq u scammed my ib part >< 40 gbs 6 months ago+ the tota i lend you on tez u burnt it :@
    2. so sad 3xit´s virginity i told him its my finger untill he felt its 10x bigger

tez aq u scammed my ib part >< 40 gbs 6 months ago+ the tota i lend you on tez u burnt it :@

tez aq u scammed my ib part >< 40 gbs 6 months ago+ the tota i lend you on tez u burnt it :@

Banned

Ill also add more , you come and " admit " it now after all the world knew it aleardy , what the point in this crap ah?
    You tried to say you didnt scammed anybody but when more people came and gave more proofs you got ban and since you have no other sites to scam from you open new account here to do it , but well people found you as Spit2333 aka Dfalt and you had to " admit it " its not admit , you cant do nothing else thats all , people dont want you here , so fuck off.[/b]
    word nothing more to say

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

so u want that every day, felix logs ko4life and check if any change in spit ip have been done and reip ban hi&#39; dont u think is a lot of work? and in the case he is going to do that, then mods should be able to ip ban all the day all the scammers, is a lot of work u know...[/b]

Depending on who is doing the banning but sometimes we will knock out a big ip range rather than just one static ip. We do of course have to worry about when ip ranges effect more than 1 user so of course we have to think about the people in that range who deserve to be allowed on here. Other methods I use on people who realyl fuck me off is blocking emails they keep using , blocking names in email/forum name/;username ect.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast