Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

topic amiting to what i've done

This is a discussion on topic amiting to what i've done within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Depending on who is doing the banning but sometimes we will knock out a big ip range rather than just ...
Page: 5

swishersticks

Depending on who is doing the banning but sometimes we will knock out a big ip range rather than just one static ip. We do of course have to worry about when ip ranges effect more than 1 user so of course we have to think about the people in that range who deserve to be allowed on here. Other methods I use on people who realyl fuck me off is blocking emails they keep using , blocking names in email/forum name/;username ect.[/b]
    check this name i think its spit again

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=27359

Depending on who is doing the banning but sometimes we will knock out a big ip range rather than just one static ip. We do of course have to worry about when ip ranges effect more than 1 user so of course we have to think about the people in that range who deserve to be allowed on here. Other methods I use on people who realyl fuck me off is blocking emails they keep using , blocking names in email/forum name/;username ect.[/b]
    Yea i know what you saying , its also was in KOSS , the admins thier banned turkey IP range in thier forum , but actually more people got this ban aswell , i know its be a risk to make a huge ban ip range but if its the only way to keep scammers away , you really have to do it.
    But there allways way to keep Spit / Dfalt out of selling / buying , if somebody post his info , home , street , city , name , last name , country in Ares section and do it stick , even if he open new account and he tell to the buyer to send the money to this info , the buyer can cheak and see its him , and 1 scammer less , then when we find another scammer , you just edit the topic and do the same , YES i know its hard job , but this is just a tip for you.

Hopefully you understood , my English isnt the best as you can see.

Banned

aq u scammed my ib part >< 40 gbs 6 months ago
    i scammed: giga´s virginity (he scammed mine b4)
    2. so sad 3xit´s virginity i told him its my finger untill he felt its 10x bigger[/b]
    omg someone told me you died....you ate yourself to death fatass is what i heard.....dam i guess they partially lied....your only still just fat but not dead

hit me up on msn sometime

Ganadorph Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i knew this fucker was a sammer all the time and i told my clan many times what of a rat this bastard was... and even on a pm i told him many times but just like everything in this world all comes back to me and hopefully u wont have anymore friends and the game and you&#39;ll quit

Centurian

you are the pathetic one for even saying this.[/b]
    What the fuck do you know?

Azraims right on the money there.

CALAdmin

useless little 14 year old cunt jew, hope you go burn like some other people you know

<3

3thos

useless little 14 year old cunt jew, hope you go burn like some other people you know
    <3[/b]
    coming from the guy who named himself "CALAdmin"

<3[/b]
    I hope this " other people you know " are not jew&#39;s , becuse then even if he scammer i hope you die.
    Anyway he dont come to post anymore i guess he started new account aleardy , admins should cheak my suggestion in page 4 maybe they will do it and its really can help ( but like i said its a lot of work ) .

<3[/b]
    I hope this " other people you know " are not jew&#39;s , becuse then even if he scammer i hope you die.
    Anyway he dont come to post anymore i guess he started new account aleardy , admins should cheak my suggestion in page 4 maybe they will do it and its really can help ( but like i said its a lot of work ) .

P.S sorry for double i had laggs.

spizz

coming from the guy who named himself "CALAdmin"[/b]
    coming from the guy who named himself "3thos"

Whaaaat I&#39;ve done
    I&#39;ll face myself
    To cross out what I&#39;ve becomeeeeeee
    Erase myself
    And let go of what I&#39;ve doneeeeeeeeeeeee

FOODBOY

Atleast they all deserved it

WrathofGod

lmao this is a funny topic in my opinion cause people r retards... some people flame others say stupid things like

"Atleast they all deserved it"

lmao

CALAdmin

BURN ZEE JOOOOOO

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

He&#39;s full of shit about everybody deserving it. He offers no proof of being scammed by any of the people. I know its ridiculous because he has me listed, when he was the one who scammed me. I got my account back through customer support about 4 days after he scammed it.

This kid is a pain in everyone&#39;s arse, when i discovered who he was, no action was taken...and more innocent people were scammed. I highly recommend investigating "Jediay" on these forums as well. Dfalt uses a character ingame named Jediay to merchant stuff.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast