Topic for diez people!

This is a discussion on Topic for diez people! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As we all know santa was spawning every year d1 : emc,asga,raiba d2: emc,asga,raiba d3: emc,asga,raiba and we always go ...
Page: 1

Roberto

As we all know santa was spawning every year

d1 : emc,asga,raiba
    d2: emc,asga,raiba
    d3: emc,asga,raiba

and we always go in circle and get all bless.

Today i loged on d1 and we starting killing santa in asga (i was late for emc) and then poeple on clan chat starting talking d2 emc santa almost down.
    When we killed all santas on d1 we reloged offcourse on d2 and waiting in EMC, but because some guys killed on d2 and we mised it.

Now what is the point respawn is in same time on d1 and d2,on this forum is a lot off people and they all can say on clan chat and organize that we all start on D1 first and later D2, if we cant make this work then this santa event suck, because it give 0.18% like last year and we have only 2 servers now not 3, and KO sad they will give doubl xp zzzzz.

Thats all hope guys we can organize this.

well best would be if king would spam kingchat to all go d1 then d2 to make it moore efficient

As we all know santa was spawning every year

d1 : emc,asga,raiba
    d2: emc,asga,raiba
    d3: emc,asga,raiba[/b]
    forget d3 :P

Roberto

forget d3 :P[/b]
    like i sad :
    like last year and we have only 2 servers now not 3, and KO sad they will give doubl xp zzzzz.
    readl all :P

yea king notice woud be nice, but how to explain that to turk king

Validating

well best would be if king would spam kingchat to all go d1 then d2 to make it moore efficient[/b]
    u wish