Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tormentors #1 clan on dies?

This is a discussion on Tormentors #1 clan on dies? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY AHM isn't based around national points, nor being top clan, infact its not based around Knight ...
Page: 2

BattyBat

Originally posted by PADDY
    AHM isn't based around national points, nor being top clan, infact its not based around Knight Online, it is based around friendship. The clan is a core group of friends, who just happened to work well as a team and did well in Knight Online, and many of which are enjoying different games, myself and a whole bunch are playing WoW for the moment.

We have no commitment to any game, we just do what we enjoy, and right now for many of the members that isn't knight online. Who knows you may see AHM doing pk sessions from time to time, but we're far from obsessed with any sort of domination in KO.

You hated us when we played anyway
    +1

AHM4Lyfe

GangS

well i was wrong AHM inst even in top 5 anymore turkish as took over the top 5 only tormentors are number 1 rest are KB elegance aonther KB and ayasofia

and loll at KB their second clan is higher np holder then the first one :P

Originally posted by GangS
    well i was wrong AHM inst even in top 5 anymore turkish as took over the top 5 only tormentors are number 1 rest are KB elegance aonther KB and ayasofia *

you have to bare in mind about 75% of the clan are no longer in the clan :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GangS
    well i was wrong AHM inst even in top 5 anymore turkish as took over the top 5 only tormentors are number 1 rest are KB elegance aonther KB and ayasofia *

you have to bare in mind about 75% of the clan are no longer in the clan :lol:[/b]
    And NT to human

Zaria

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GangS

you have to bare in mind about 75% of the clan are no longer in the clan :lol:[/b]
    True that, and now Tormentors has Vele, Priestdro, Batty......etc KO is now called TO, for Tormentors :lol:

__countess__

Am i the only ugly green midget left? wtf? :P

GlarFist

Originally posted by __countess__
    Am i the only ugly green midget left? wtf? :P
    stay please, we need sth to kill

__countess__

ok

the_man_slayer

maybe if u pay for him... -_-

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio
    who cares.....
    Well the whole point of the game is too be the number one NP holding clan....so im guessing quite alot of people care.

And also, i would be very suprised if tormentors weren't highest np holders in dies now, we had top 5 with only about 25 members, and we have just recently added some very good guns, most with 1m+ NP each.[/b]
    u sir are wrong.....the whole point of this game is to have fun and make friends and be clan as a family

tormentors and tormentorz has alot of incredible people in it like yourself gay man.....flone who i love, highlander, and so many others....u dont need the status to be a #1 clan ........ u are with or without the placing and glowy armband as are we

my clan did something diff....we didnt put all our nps into 1 clan.....we did it evenly into 3....u might call me stupid for that but in U_K everyone is = no matter how many np and level......its people we judge not ur nps or level or items

its what 8 of us officers and many in clan have agreed on......so really we are #1

its all about how u see ur clan not what others see it as

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

who cares.....

Well the whole point of the game is too be the number one NP holding clan....so im guessing quite alot of people care.

And also, i would be very suprised if tormentors weren't highest np holders in dies now, we had top 5 with only about 25 members, and we have just recently added some very good guns, most with 1m+ NP each.
    u sir are wrong.....the whole point of this game is to have fun and make friends and be clan as a family

tormentors and tormentorz has alot of incredible people in it like yourself gay man.....flone who i love, highlander, and so many others....u dont need the status to be a #1 clan ........ u are with or without the placing and glowy armband as are we

my clan did something diff....we didnt put all our nps into 1 clan.....we did it evenly into 3....u might call me stupid for that but in U_K everyone is = no matter how many np and level......its people we judge not ur nps or level or items

its what 8 of us officers and many in clan have agreed on......so really we are #1

its all about how u see ur clan not what others see it as[/b]
    well said

oncemore

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

who cares.....

And also, i would be very suprised if tormentors weren't highest np holders in dies now, we had top 5 with only about 25 members, and we have just recently added some very good guns, most with 1m+ NP each.

You missunderstood what i meant, thats the point of the game from KO's point of view. The point of the game itself is to make a clan, level up, then player kill until your the number one clan on your server. Having fun while doing so, and enjoying your time with friends you have met goes without saying.

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

who cares.....

You missunderstood what i meant, thats the point of the game from KO's point of view. The point of the game itself is to make a clan, level up, then player kill until your the number one clan on your server. Having fun while doing so, and enjoying your time with friends you have met goes without saying. [/b][/quote]

i got ya then ty for breaking it down....then ur statement should have said "a huge part of this game" instead of "the whole point"

WTSTD

no TS ------ > tz is # 1

PFK

I joined z clan with obsene till it was disbanded just to show that every1 that joins 3rd clan it dont mean hes a noob and just trown into a sub clan where no1 talks, as i have said before U_K ONLY talk in allied chat, unlike any other clan i have seen

alot of gg in this clan and 1 of the mains reasons i play this game, if i wasnt in here i wouldnt b playing

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast