Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tormentors #1 clan on dies?

This is a discussion on Tormentors #1 clan on dies? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PFK I joined z clan with obsene till it was disbanded just to show that every1 that ...
Page: 3

frost

Originally posted by PFK
    I joined z clan with obsene till it was disbanded just to show that every1 that joins 3rd clan it dont mean hes a noob and just trown into a sub clan where no1 talks, as i have said before U_K ONLY talk in allied chat, unlike any other clan i have seen

alot of gg in this clan and 1 of the mains reasons i play this game, if i wasnt in here i wouldnt b playing
    I believe there are many clans that do this. Or else, many people might feel "left out" so to speak.

morax

When i come back to KO and online gaming after xmas its likely i will NT and join the mighty glarfist as well :wub:

oncemore

Originally posted by morax
    When i come back to KO and online gaming after xmas its likely i will NT and join the mighty glarfist as well *:wub:
    Who says your welcome, we need to replace aneima with a skilled priest. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    When i come back to KO and online gaming after xmas its likely i will NT and join the mighty glarfist as well *:wub:
    Who says your welcome, we need to replace aneima with a skilled priest. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    dont worry dean u can join my n00b 4 lyfe clan if they dont take u :lol: we dont need skilled priests....ROFL

Mario

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

Who says your welcome, we need to replace aneima with a skilled priest. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
    dont worry dean u can join my n00b 4 lyfe clan if they dont take u :lol: we dont need skilled priests....ROFL[/b]
    well, go outside ur home, find a random guy/girl, show him/her KO, gyft him/her lv 60+ priest... and after 2 days he/she will be better priest than morax ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

dont worry dean u can join my n00b 4 lyfe clan if they dont take u :lol: we dont need skilled priests....ROFL[/b]
    well, go outside ur home, find a random guy/girl, show him/her KO, gyft him/her lv 60+ priest... and after 2 days he/she will be better priest than morax ^_^[/b][/quote]

+1 :lol: :P

Havvk

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

who cares.....

Well the whole point of the game is too be the number one NP holding clan....so im guessing quite alot of people care.

And also, i would be very suprised if tormentors weren't highest np holders in dies now, we had top 5 with only about 25 members, and we have just recently added some very good guns, most with 1m+ NP each.

u sir are wrong.....the whole point of this game is to have fun and make friends and be clan as a family

tormentors and tormentorz has alot of incredible people in it like yourself gay man.....flone who i love, highlander, and so many others....u dont need the status to be a #1 clan ........ u are with or without the placing and glowy armband as are we

my clan did something diff....we didnt put all our nps into 1 clan.....we did it evenly into 3....u might call me stupid for that but in U_K everyone is = no matter how many np and level......its people we judge not ur nps or level or items

its what 8 of us officers and many in clan have agreed on......so really we are #1

its all about how u see ur clan not what others see it as
    You missunderstood what i meant, thats the point of the game from KO's point of view. The point of the game itself is to make a clan, level up, then player kill until your the number one clan on your server. Having fun while doing so, and enjoying your time with friends you have met goes without saying. [/b]
    i got ya then ty for breaking it down....then ur statement should have said "a huge part of this game" instead of "the whole point"[/b][/quote]

+1 u stole all my words ffs ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by oncemore
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

who cares.....

Well the whole point of the game is too be the number one NP holding clan....so im guessing quite alot of people care.

And also, i would be very suprised if tormentors weren't highest np holders in dies now, we had top 5 with only about 25 members, and we have just recently added some very good guns, most with 1m+ NP each.

u sir are wrong.....the whole point of this game is to have fun and make friends and be clan as a family

tormentors and tormentorz has alot of incredible people in it like yourself gay man.....flone who i love, highlander, and so many others....u dont need the status to be a #1 clan ........ u are with or without the placing and glowy armband as are we

my clan did something diff....we didnt put all our nps into 1 clan.....we did it evenly into 3....u might call me stupid for that but in U_K everyone is = no matter how many np and level......its people we judge not ur nps or level or items

its what 8 of us officers and many in clan have agreed on......so really we are #1

its all about how u see ur clan not what others see it as

You missunderstood what i meant, thats the point of the game from KO's point of view. The point of the game itself is to make a clan, level up, then player kill until your the number one clan on your server. Having fun while doing so, and enjoying your time with friends you have met goes without saying.
    i got ya then ty for breaking it down....then ur statement should have said "a huge part of this game" instead of "the whole point"[/b]
    +1 u stole all my words ffs ^_^[/b][/quote]

better luck next time :lol:

Me > You lot, can't we just settle and be happy with that?

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    what and who are u talking to :lol:

wrong post n00b :P

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

wrong post n00b :P[/b]
    no it aint, let me just go get that sceenshot of your char lieing next to me :lol:

WARP

bu

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    Who says your welcome, we need to replace aneima with a skilled priest. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    hello h43r: :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

wrong post n00b :P
    no it aint, let me just go get that sceenshot of your char lieing next to me :lol:[/b]
    was not me and also i was using lycaon hammer and tot spear +7 <_< against your duped bardish +9......ROFL...j/k

also ur off topic please ban yourself :lol:

Havvk

paddy has the BAN STICK..

use it with caution paddy,u can hurt urself :P :wub:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast