Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tormentors member is a scammer

This is a discussion on Tormentors member is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=70475...
Page: 1

Destroyer_Master

SilentDaemon

wtf

T6*

yeah!

OzZzZzZz

yea omfg fucking retarded shitheads :angry:

T6*

omg diez best clan....and they are scammers...i can t belive

erm........ 1 person apparently scammed......... at what point did the whole clan scam?

idiots wording posts like this to draw attention, just like the whole AHM scammed me shit we had to put up with

Havvk

u are flaming a whole GG clan for 1 thing that happened and there is no vital proof yet

Destroyer_Master

hey when someone scames someone in a clan the whole clan name gets a bad name think smart pls

Havvk

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    hey when someone scames someone in a clan the whole clan name gets a bad name think smart pls
    :lol: im thinking smarter than u,u are taking a post with no proofs to create another topic (useless) to involve
    a whole clan

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    Not necessarily. GlarFist, while he is a great leader, cannot possibly hope to monitor his clans actions 24/7. When one person in the clan fucks up, that doesn't mean the entire clan fucked up. For example, a few Blood members were banned for duping more then a year ago (tasKER, Hadriel and one other person i think) yet most people still consider them as the top clan in Diez, if not all of USKO, history.

Havvk

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destroyer_Master
    Not necessarily. GlarFist, while he is a great leader, cannot possibly hope to monitor his clans actions 24/7. When one person in the clan fucks up, that doesn't mean the entire clan fucked up. For example, a few Blood members were banned for duping more then a year ago (tasKER, Hadriel and one other person i think) yet most people still consider them as the top clan in Diez, if not all of USKO, history.[/b]
    muy bien dicho :wub:

FatM4n

1 person scamms does that mean the WHOLE clan is scammer? NO, it only means that the clan made a misstake when joining that player. Simple fact. only sybian is bad gun not the whole clan

pretty dumb fuckers out there that thinks whole clan is scammers

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    :lol: im thinking smarter than u,u are taking a post with no proofs to create another topic (useless) to involve
    a whole clan[/b]
    hey really man i am doing this so u all can see when 1 person scams someone in a clan people will say that the clans has scammers in it i want glarfist to see it so he can short it out so please like i said i am doing for u all not just my friend

Havvk

^_^

Havvk

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@

a whole clan
    hey really man i am doing this so u all can see when 1 person scams someone in a clan people will say that the clans has scammers in it i want glarfist to see it so he can short it out so please like i said i am doing for u all not just my friend[/b]
    then u should just bump the topic of the scamer and pm glarfist,not create another post with topic name involving the
    whole clan,is just that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast