Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tormentors member is a scammer

This is a discussion on Tormentors member is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my opionin Tormentors are GG but 1 person can fuck it up and i dont want tormentors members to be ...
Page: 2

Destroyer_Master

my opionin Tormentors are GG but 1 person can fuck it up and i dont want tormentors members to be called scammers because of 1 fucker

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destroyer_Master

hey when someone scames someone in a clan the whole clan name gets a bad name think smart pls

:lol: im thinking smarter than u,u are taking a post with no proofs to create another topic (useless) to involve
    a whole clan
    hey really man i am doing this so u all can see when 1 person scams someone in a clan people will say that the clans has scammers in it i want glarfist to see it so he can short it out so please like i said i am doing for u all not just my friend[/b]
    then u should just bump the topic of the scamer and pm glarfist,not create another post with topic name involving the
    whole clan,is just that [/b][/quote]

i didnt know his form name like i didnt know how he wrote it lol

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    my opionin Tormentors are GG but 1 person can fuck it up and i dont want tormentors members to be called scammers because of 1 fucker
    You are one of the ones calling tormentors members scammers because of 1 person.. are you not?

Glar will deal with it no doubt.. h43r:

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    ........... how can you say you didn't want them all being called scammers because of 1 person...... when you were the one calling them all scammers because of 1 person.........

dear lord save me from these idiots

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    You are one of the ones calling tormentors members scammers because of 1 person.. are you not?

Glar will deal with it no doubt.. h43r:[/b]
    it happens i know lol

Havvk

:rollseyes:

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    ........... how can you say you didn't want them all being called scammers because of 1 person...... when you were the one calling them all scammers because of 1 person.........

dear lord save me from these idiots[/b]
    look m8 i am just saying what the topic saids i am not calling the clan scammers if u are smart u would at the topic so dont call me an idiot h43r:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

If your friend kills someone does that make you killer too?

Flonne

u fucking suck
    1 member who is not even in TORMENTORS supposedly scammed u
    now every memeber is a scammer?
    we wont give u any char back since we dont have one, nor do we have to
    obviously sybian will get banned from clan but wtf is wrong with u accusing all the clan?
    ur messed up

merllym

hm dont have prove lol sure i can seend u all we talked on msn if u whant he told o no i getting dc when i was try logg on it i gott invalid pw lol if u whant i can seend u it :angry:

Originally posted by PADDY
    dear lord save me from these idiots
    There is only one way.. Well actually a few.. but the easiest way is..

Knife.. h43r:

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    no but in an investigation it makes u an suspect lol

In that case.. your clan sucks balls because u all dupe / scam WE's +2 off of unsuspecting turks all because of Aba getting one that way.. You wanna play that game? then fine.. go steal / dupe some more WE's +2 :rollseyes: Change the topic to sybian is a scammer if you want his name being downgraded, otherwise shush.

Havvk

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf
    no but in an investigation it makes u an suspect lol[/b]
    u see,doesnt make u a killer,and there was no reason to create a topic involving the whole clan and call them
    scammers

Destroyer_Master

look guys i am not saying anything else u can go on the topic and say something not to me lo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast