Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Total Outrage

This is a discussion on Total Outrage within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's fucked up... -% now :s Hope this gets fixed......
Page: 3

That's fucked up... -% now :s
    Hope this gets fixed...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

since FF, anything INJECTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT will mess up sumthing, i lost a lot of items that were SEALED in my inn, but not on my char, when k2 injected my 5k HP/ 5k MP soul pots... took a long time 2 get them back >.<

best way is to find a gm in game that knows what they are doing and are able to help, not any of the gms that are there for research ~~

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

"If you think the problems we create are bad, just wait until you see our solutions."[/b]

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Wow, I think everyone is waiting to see if they make this right...[/b]
    its why we pay premium...

now they take ur 88% and delvl u from 81 to 80 :blink:

thats fucking gay and annoying

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hey I didn&#39;t read replies but did this problem get fixed for you yet? I had the exact same, EXACT, problem as this on my 81 warrior. Aurjetor fixed things up for me as I pm&#39;d him really politely and waited for him to do something about it. Although, I still have items which are gray and known as "dupes" in game because of the roll back I was given. When you speak to Aurjetor, make sure you say that you do not want a rollback, otherwise you&#39;ll have many of the same items you once had, and when u move them, they will become unmovable/indestructible, etc. By the way, when I had this problem, I PM&#39;d Peregrine in the nicest way possible, he has never replied to me out of 3 messages in 5 days. That piece of shit can go have fun spamming off topic threads continuously and ignore everyone&#39;s in game problems like it isn&#39;t his job.

Hey I didn&#39;t read replies but did this problem get fixed for you yet? I had the exact same, EXACT, problem as this on my 81 warrior. Aurjetor fixed things up for me as I pm&#39;d him really politely and waited for him to do something about it. Although, I still have items which are gray and known as "dupes" in game because of the roll back I was given. When you speak to Aurjetor, make sure you say that you do not want a rollback, otherwise you&#39;ll have many of the same items you once had, and when u move them, they will become unmovable/indestructible, etc. By the way, when I had this problem, I PM&#39;d Peregrine in the nicest way possible, he has never replied to me out of 3 messages in 5 days. That piece of shit can go have fun spamming off topic threads continuously and ignore everyone&#39;s in game problems like it isn&#39;t his job.[/b]

Good to see there is hope for people that have this happen to them.

Peregrine&#39;s reply:

Well that&#39;s not good .

Okay we&#39;re going to have to try a few other things to see if we can get your account back in order, but this might take a day or two. I&#39;ll get back to you when I have some more information on it.[/b]
    On my 2nd day as now, let see what they&#39;ll do to my account after today&#39;s maintenance, may be another level lower....currently lvl 79 90%

Peregrine is trying to work thing out as he said but I don&#39;t know if they can add exp back without rollback the account. In that case, my items eventually be gray as well, duped/will be wiped?

Couple questions for you Blackbreed:

How long did it take you to get your exp back on track?
    What happen to your gray items? Wiped? or they fixed it?
    Any compensation for the lost premium days while waiting for the problem to be fixed?

4que

Thats just wrong, fking BS.

agendas

Be funny if he got his xp back and people start using this as a way of getting their xp back from dying. :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

1) How long did it take you to get your exp back on track?
    2) What happen to your gray items? Wiped? or they fixed it?
    3) Any compensation for the lost premium days while waiting for the problem to be fixed?[/b]
    1) It took me nearly 8 days from getting DC&#39;d by the GM to get my pots to relogging and seeing that I&#39;ve lost 65% on lvl 81 to getting back 70% (5% compensation for waiting 8 days, LOL) and being able to EXP once again normally.
    2) On that 8th day when everything was fixed, I did not get my real compensation for winning the KC event (the 5k hp/mp pots, LOL) and at least 3 pages of my inn host were filled with gray items. Those items including of rogue shell+9, uniques at +0 and 2 of them being +2, full plate+9, transformation totem, a page or more of scrolls and a fuckload of degenerates nests.
    3) The only way that they will actually note to give you a compensation is if you bitch like I do. If you don&#39;t make them feel like shit about your problem (personally), they will only fix your account and tell you Happy Hunting.

Aurjertor commanded OrcAuseklis to help me with my problem, instead, he rolled me back and got my items to go gray when i moved them, and I only gained 4% out of 65%.
    On the 8th day of my problem, a GM named Korlash solved things when I told him I was missing an exact amount of 2,790,000,000 EXP, and he ended up giving me an extra few percent so about 3.1 billion or so, I dont remember.

To everyone, they are still making these KC events, there was one last night on Ares. There&#39;s supposed to be 5 winners but the message replied with 3 winners XD
    Anyway, the problem still happens, so when you see any event involving GM&#39;s to edit your inn host with pots or a fork or whatever, don&#39;t do it, trust me.

007_heal

I dont think anybody wants to deal with CS more then they really have to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123