Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Totally Disappointed

This is a discussion on Totally Disappointed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am totally disappointed......This game has really gone to the dogs....You can not even solo exp at your favorite location ...
Page: 1

Default Totally Disappointed

I am totally disappointed......This game has really gone to the dogs....You can not even solo exp at your favorite location spots, you can not pk properly, all taken over by hackers/cheaters and of course those nasty NPTers......Legit players again getting brushed aside as if we no longer matter to the game.

The sheriff system has been disabled and players that need help can not get any....A lack of GM's online to curbed this situation......You can not send in a support ticket unless your a premium player.....Which I personally think this is bullcrap....Since for years I play legit and never really bought premium to play, but still players such as myself are now forced to buy premium if we want any results or to send in a ticket.

As of right now in the colony zone, you have what I used to call well respected players, all on their alternate characters NPTing.....You have members from the Mezo, RapeTime clans just to name a few that are national point transferring heavily now for over 8 hours and NOT one GM online.....And of course in the midst of all this NPTing going on there is also a Human sheriff involved, from the one of those clans I have mentioned.

Of course I still do my daily list of players to report as soon as the system is up, but really what is the point, if the NTT is not taking this seriously enough.....You can not enjoy any events that the site promotes....all taken over by these illegal players.....Homepage forums have been down for months and basically we have no contact with these NTT personal to let them know what's going on or giving any feedback.

I tried making a new account in hopes to be able to go to another server to see if I can contact a GM......However I am still waiting on a confirmation from them to let me confirmed the new account I made......No sense of me participating in wars....since a few wars have had their maps bugged but same old NPTers have found their way to get to the other side.

NPTers have found new several ways of doing NPTing
    1) VIA First Cape Quest
    2) VIA crossing over to opposite nation
    3) VIA Krowaz Land

The Game Genie is a total joke.....Players are taking it into pking areas and also including war.
    You be the judge....Who would want to play a game under these conditions.

My recent ticket :

I just want to thank you for the koxp that now plagues the edana server...With no support from you and your site ...Thanks for the Npt that is now rampant through out the Edana Server.. wars are no longer needed due to the rank system now belongs to those the Npt...Players Like me and others who have been with this game for over 9 years and have played legitly are getting sick and tired of this crap and will stop buying Premium or plus store items till you stop this shyt....We cant report players that are cheating due to no sheriffs and no forums in place to use for reporting ...

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Plaguing now? It's been like this for years.
    Luis and typ0 like this.

Hackers and cheaters in Knight Online? you must be mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post

Plaguing now? It's been like this for years.
    Agreeeeeeeeee

Yes and now we have our every day trollers here on the forums who actually don't give a rat's pooty about the game....I have invested over 10 years playing this game, and to have it ruined by these players....The hackers per say is at it's all time high here along with the cheater's.

What they need to do is when the bring back up the sheriff system...is to removed that quest inside there....And have them for each player in jail investigated thoroughly, before releasing them.....I have played this game long enough to know who is doing what or not....And most majority of the ones I do jail...I have screenshots or videos of their infractions.

The only reason why it is disabled now the sheriff system....is because when they brought it back into game....Mgames thought the King's of each nation should also makes reports on players.....Many sheriffs felt this was bias and may cause abuse in the sheriff system....Most majority of our King's here on this server are corrupted to begin with.....So what happened now was random letters who sent to players so they could see who was reported....giving them ample of time exiting the game....Then it eventually bugged the King nomination period....They have removed King's from making reports which is a good thing, and have fixed up the nomination part and forgot to enable the sheriff system.

I personally can't wait to continue on with sheriff duties, however they need to change about what is going on inside the jail....remove the quest for them to get out, and investigate them.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenishia View Post
    Yes and now we have our every day trollers here on the forums who actually don't give a rat's pooty about the game....

Actually K2 / Magame / NTT don't care about their game either xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    Hackers and cheaters in Knight Online? you must be mistaken
    OoO you must be kidding
    havn't you heared about some ppl scammed or hacked in all usko server??????????????

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenishia View Post
    Yes and now we have our every day trollers here on the forums who actually don't give a rat's pooty about the game
    Huh?

Sorry but all the things you're complaining about are basically common knowledge for everyone already.

What kind of answer were you expecting here? Not like any answer could possibly solve your problem... but yeah, I too used to play this game but even then I was always aware of how it's impossible to get any support at all, and I kept playing fully knowing that.

While somehow, you seem to be surprised about this realization of yours. Tbh, don't feel bad, just quit this game and be done with it because nothing will change.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DesertHawk View Post
    OoO you must be kidding
    havn't you heared about some ppl scammed or hacked in all usko server??????????????
    Not sure if troll or n00b.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skiiiii View Post
    Not sure if troll or n00b.
    so try to be sure :P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DesertHawk View Post
    so try to be sure :P
    confirmed n00b
    Skiiiii likes this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

If you want cleaner environment, and enjoy the game little bit, rather than going crazy having to face hackers all the time vsing them legitly. I guess you have to forget about edana, and try either euko europa / or if usko then cwest or ares perhaps.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    confirmed n00b
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Banned Senior Member

You fucked it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast