Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

town button?

This is a discussion on town button? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; write in chat is difficul cuz they add in some letter so when u choose party and push enter it ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

write in chat is difficul cuz they add in some letter so when u choose party and push enter it show this #, when shout ! etc etc so copy and paste DOWN work.. its will show #/Town or !/Town

thats reason why is here button and its for better pk cuz ppl cant town so fast as before xD

Banned

I hate town feature because i can type /town while in trouble in cz just about same time, i was in arena and accidently pressed it and i went to town :S

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I don't use it.. gate works better for me

write in chat is difficul cuz they add in some letter so when u choose party and push enter it show this #, when shout ! etc etc so copy and paste DOWN work.. its will show #/Town or !/Town

thats reason why is here button and its for better pk cuz ppl cant town so fast as before xD[/b]
    those symbol are codes, they dont effect if u write something after them them, so /town does work...
    but the delay is not so bad as coz even if u get below 50% after u click it, u will still get in town... or so it was in the beta.

nk121

actually if you press the button and then your health gets below 50% by the time it towns you, it will fail.

tried it when i went kamikaze on a group of ppl in dlw :blink:

Roberto

i love town button, dont need to copy past /town and its simple click, but they made good with 1-2 sec late so people cant fast town in pk.

They should remove the town function in cz.

3thos

They should remove the town function in cz.[/b]
    amen to this.

killer2675

i hate it i click it all the time when im in a rush intead of hitting "I" ill hit the inventory button and i hit the town button all the time now.....

question most likley not

is there anyway to remove the button or disable it so when u click it by accident it dont townn

They should remove the town function in cz.[/b]
    should also remove the stealth then, so u can see the 293482023 sins sitting there waiting for u to get duffed.

it's delayed, no point in using it[/b]

its delayed because if it werent, towning in dcz/cz would be cheap as hell...so now a well timed delayed town will save you...

im a dcz archer...and i love the town button because me being an archer...i town after getting hit once =D
    helps me rack up kills without dying...

it sux, i dont even think turks use it, they rather type it.

It takes me like 0.0005sec to type /town in chat and town, but towning is for pussies :P

I once tried to open my inventory when i was in FT and i towned ._. also in bifrost when we had no mage ._.

so, yes, i hate that button.

It takes me like 0.0005sec to type /town in chat and town, but towning is for pussies :P

I once tried to open my inventory when i was in FT and i towned ._. also in bifrost when we had no mage ._.

so, yes, i hate that button.[/b]
    '

i usually press I for inventory...so i never had a problem...

BUT

i think they should give an option to turn town off using the options menu from that little shit max....

Thomzz

the town button is really really f*cked up :s in girakon 80% of the humans towned when they saw 1-2 ppl coming but now it's like 95%

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast