Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

town button?

This is a discussion on town button? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like the new town feature buttton lol, hell better...
Page: 3

WhoompThereitis

I like the new town feature buttton lol, hell better

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Its the shittest button on the planet. i keep clicking it instead of inventory and it pisses me off lol.

And it also never works, not that i really use it alot. but from what i hear on vent it sux hard.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

They should remove the town function in cz.[/b]
    they should make it where only TP and gate should work in cz, town shouldn't be an option in CZ, because its ur own fault if u put ur own NP at ur own risk and since u cant seem 2 take as many hits or there are to many, u should die lol. i rarely hit the town button, but i do do it, but i also die alot

Boyce

be glad it is slow or turks would take towning to a new lvl in CZ

But it made me realize how many people click on their inventory to open it :S

I always used 'I' but everyone kept bitching they clicked the wrong button so i was like wtf[/b]
    same

Solstice

I remember when I first started playing myko at release I thought /town was a bug (a beta command that had forgotten to be removed). Thought it would get removed but never did, and now its encouraged haha.

edit: gate > /town btw

edit: gate > /town btw[/b]

r-hit, press ok pls.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

They should remove the town function in cz.[/b]
    but then u cant town spike anymore

im sure u had a town spike in ur pk video :P

I remember when I first started playing myko at release I thought /town was a bug (a beta command that had forgotten to be removed). Thought it would get removed but never did, and now its encouraged haha.

edit: gate > /town btw[/b]
    i did too :P
    gate is good when u got less than half hp... but the casting is gay so id rather /town 50% of the time :P

its delayed because if it werent, towning in dcz/cz would be cheap as hell...so now a well timed delayed town will save you...

im a dcz archer...and i love the town button because me being an archer...i town after getting hit once =D
    helps me rack up kills without dying...[/b]
    so will a copy paste.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Its position is fucking annoying, tried changing armors today and ended towning <_>

Interface

should also remove the stealth then, so u can see the 293482023 sins sitting there waiting for u to get duffed.[/b]
    don&#39;t be dumb stealth is a skill and the town function is not.

only tp and gate should work in cz <_<

i would be using it right now if hp didnt screw me over and send me a french istalation disk =*( *crushed that i cant lvl my pet and push the town button*
    but on topic it was useful to me when i was to lazy to press "h" then double click town or press enter,or even to spell it out gosh i hate doing that lol but ya sometimes i hate it sometimes i love it,

ISeeYouPee

i dont hate it or love it. its there for a pic for me. i gate or type /town its fastes way . and i dont mess up with it if i want to click inventory cus i played beta so i am used to it.

TwistTheKnife

Most effective method in my opinion is using the "H" menu to do it. Simply tap H while your zig zagging inbetween trees and what not try to lose the sins and double click "town". I like this method most because I dont have to take my hand off the mouse to do it. Typing generally requires two hands. A lot of times when I try to type it out, im in such a hurry I fuck it up, or I have the little star thing pointed 5 feet infront of me and i stop running while both hands are on the keyboard.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Town combo ftw

H

Tab

Down and Enter

bazzeeka

too complicated for me id rather die

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast